Captivated

Dr. Feel Good

 


 

 

The second day of school started.

 

It was already half past nine in the morning and it was Math class as scheduled. Kim Joonmyun and Do Kyungsoo were in the same class, as always. The teacher, Mr. Kim Jongin, was having his short lecture about Trigonometry. It made the students inside the room groan and lose interest because the subject itself was mind-numbing.

 

Joonmyun was sleeping inside the classroom, the usual deed he always do. On the other hand, Kyungsoo was half listening and half sleeping while the lecture was on going. None can blame the two for being that sleepy for the second day; they barely had any sleep because of the arrival of the Chinese Intern. The two teenagers stayed up until three in the morning just to talk and listen with the older’s experience in his hometown. They did miss the Chinese intern, a lot.

 

While the lecture was ongoing the math teacher noticed a specific student that idly snoring inside his class. “Kim Joonmyun! It’s just the second day of the class and I won’t tolerate lazy students like you!” Mr. Kim Jongin shouted while pointing at the said student. He hated students that sleeps in class, students that don’t excel and at the same time doesn’t give effort and most of all he hated Kim Joonmyun.

 

“Hyung… Wake up!” The doe eyed boy whispered while shaking the older with might.

“Hmm? Is it already recess?” Joonmyun replied sleepily while rubbing his eyes cutely.

“Nope, but your making Mr. Kim angry again.” Kyungsoo replied softly not wanting the pissed off math teacher to hear him.

 

The lazy teenager raised his head to see the math teacher glaring at him. Joonmyun sat down properly and look stared at board sleepily. “Kim Joonmyun, if you’re not feeling you can go to the clinic and have a rest there.” The math teacher said while clenching his fist at his back. Being the good and bold student that he is, Joonmyun stood up and went to the clinic.

 

Kyungsoo sighed deeply. It’s still the same as last year.

 

--

 

Joonmyun sighed and walked lazily to the school’s clinic. He was at it again, being kicked out of class for sleeping. Some teachers disliked him for that behavior though he was excelling at most and some just let him be for what he was.

 

Joonmyun stood infront of the school’s infirmary. There he smiled a bit and entered the room. Seeing the nurse’s desk was empty the latter made his way inside. “Luhan hyung! Can I stay here for awhile? Mr. Kim kicked me out of class again.” Joonmyun shouted while walking down the small hallway. Not receiving any response, Joonmyun walked to the doctor’s desk inside the room.

 

“I’m sorry but Luhan-ge’s not around. You must be Joonmyun. Gege’s been talking a lot about you but I won’t let you stay here for no reason. Students who stay inside the clinic are only those needing medical attention.” The tall blonde man replied sternly while eying the younger.

 

Joonmyun stood infront of the said man. He looked at the man from head to toe with wonder. He was taken back at person infront of him. The blonde man was six feet tall or more than that, with a pretty yet stern face, his eyebrows were perfectly arched, his eyes were slick and pointy, his nose were perfectly aligned and his lips were thin and rosy, in short he was perfect. Joonmyun felt a weird tingling sensation upon seeing the blonde man. His heart beat went crazy and his palms were getting sweaty. He already met a lot of people but none made him uncomfortable like this. Everything was just odd to him.

 

“Hey, you alright?” The blonde man worriedly approached the younger.

 

Joonmyun wasn’t aware of what was happening around him. He felt like time and space stopped between them. He just stared at man and can’t speak of anything. Seeing the new intern closer to him, Joonmyun gained his composure and without any warning he dashed out of the infirmary to an unknown destination.

 

“What a weird kid. But he sure is cute like what hyung said…” The blonde man whispered while smiling a bit. “But do I look that frightening for that kid to run away like that? Hmm…”

 

--

 

It was already last period. Joonmyun was inside the classroom staring at the board but his mind was still on his own wonderland because of the new intern. I never knew his name. What are you thinking Kim Joonmyun?! Aish. He’s just tall and handsome. That’s right… Nothing more, nothing less… With his mind boggling conversation with himself ended, the teenager sighed deeply. Moments later, the class ended.

 

“Hey hyung!” Kyungsoo said while snapping his fingers infront of Joonmyun.

“Oh hey!” Joonmyun replied a bit startled.

“You okay hyung? You’ve been spacing out.” Kyungsoo worriedly asked.

“Yeah. I’m fine just thinking about some stuffs.” Joonmyun answered back.

“Okay. Are you really sure hyung?” Kyungsoo asked with concern.

“Yeah… Let’s go home and have some rest. I’m also tired and sleepy.” Joonmyun replied with an assuring smile.

 

With that the end of conversation the two went out of school quietly.

 

 I’ll stay out of the infirmary for awhile…

 

 


 

 

AN:

 

Very short chapter. Please don't hate me. But now they've met! Yes. This is a KrisHo fanfic. Those that are curious of Jongin being mad with Joonmyun, you'll find out soon. I'll give you hints with the next chapters. I hope you guys liked it. I'll update soon.

 

Congratulations to EXO-K for winning Best Rookie in the 22nd Seoul Music Awards! Now they have a total of 21 awards! I'm so proud of them! TuT

 

I'll shut my mouth now. Thanks for reading. :)