Heart-melts & Heartbreaks

Dr. Feel Good

 


 

 

The calm morning lit the white cosy room the red headed teenager was sleeping on. Slowly, his eyes opened up and scanned the room even though his vision was quite blurry. Everything was unfamiliar for him. It wasn’t his room anything similar to his house. He tried his hardest to remember things that happened the previous night. All he can remember was falling down the cold cemented floor.

 

Wanting to brush of his hair and rub his eyes, the actions weren’t done due to an unfamiliar grip was forcing it to be undone. His eyes trailed onto his arms directly to the hand gripping onto his. There was a familiar man with messy blonde hair. His head was resting onto the empty space and his hands were intertwined to the teenager.

 

Joonmyun panicked.

 

It was the blonde doctor’s hand.

 

--

 

The blonde doctor had his back facing Joonmyun as he continually flipped pancakes for their breakfast. Joonmyun was seating on a high stool in the kitchen near a counter, as he dreamily eyed the blonde doctor. Earlier that morning, his heart continued racing and his face was painted with a tint of red as the doctor touched and checked him, making sure that he was all better. It all felt like a crazy dream for Joonmyun and he wished that he won’t wake up anytime sooner from this crazy fantasy. But now that he was facing the blonde doctor for quite a long time, he was quite sure that it wasn’t a dream and he thanked heavens for giving him an opportunity like this.

 

How can you be so perfect Doctor Wu…? Jooonmyun said in his thoughts.

 

“What? Did you say something?” The blonde doctor asked turning around to face the young teen.

 

Joonmyun’s eyes widen in surprised as he realized that he was speaking loudly. His hand went straight to his mouth covering it while his head was continuously shaking head as a sign of denial. The blonde doctor chuckled and went near Joonmyun’s seat. He placed a plate with three layers of pancakes infront of the young teen and patted his hair.

 

“Eat. You need to recover some strength.” The blonde doctor said sincerely.

 

Joonmyun nodded and complied.

 

The blonde doctor returned to the kitchen counter grabbing two mugs of hot chocolate. He sat across Joonmyun, facing the younger teen and placed the other mug infront of him. The blonde doctor smiled and joined Joonmyun to eat their breakfast.

 

Silence enveloped the two men. Not even muttering a single word, the atmosphere became thick and awkward. Joonmyun kept his head hanging low as he felt a pair of chocolate brown orbs was keenly observing him. Coughing lightly, Kris cleared his throat and parted his lips trying to start a conversation. He was feeling queasy with Joonmyun’s presence. It’s not that he didn’t like the young teen. But there was something about the young teenager that’s making him feel odd.

 

“What happened to you?” The blonde doctor managed to ask.

 

Joonmyun caught up with a surprised and confused look.

 

“I mean, why are you loitering around the city in such a bad weather condition? You don’t even have an umbrella on hand when I saw you.” The blonde doctor said still his gaze was on the young teen.

 

“I… I fell asleep at the park. I was about to go home but the rain fell down. I… I’m sorry…” Joonmyun said sheepishly.

 

“What are you apologizing for?” The blonde doctor said with a baffled look.

 

“I was being a burden… Today was supposed to be your rest day but I’m here and– ”

 

“You aren’t a burden Kim Joonmyun. I’m glad that I was the one to see you. It’s really fun to have some company, even for just a while. If some random guy picks you up and does something to you, my conscience would probably kill me for leaving a cute little guy like you.” The blonde doctor said in all honesty.

 

Joonmyun’s face flushed as he heard the blonde doctor’s words. The inside of Joonmyun wanted to squeal with happiness.

 

This incident is really a blessing in disguise.

 

--

 

A black car was driving smoothly around the city of Seoul. Inside of it were Kris and Joonmyun with an awkward silence engulfing them. Right after the two men had their breakfast, Kris asked Joonmyun to take a shower and handed him some new clothes again. Soon as the young teen was finished, Kris asked if he could drive the young teen home. But Joonmyun was stubborn and shy; he tried to refuse the blonde doctor’s offer even though a part of him wanted to say yes. Kris was more persistent, he made up excuses that he wanted to make sure that the teen was coming home safe and he was to visit Luhan. In the end Joonmyun agreed and complied.

 

Still the awkward silence enveloped them. This was one of the greatest opportunities for the young teen to know more about the doctor. He stole quick glances as Kris eyes were fixated on the road. He wanted to talk to the blonde doctor more. Gathering up his courage, he sighed.

 

“Doctor Wu…” Joonmyun managed to say.

 

“I told you, just call me Kris.” The blonde doctor replied.

 

“Kris sunbae…?”

 

“Cut the formalities, please?”

 

“Kris… hyung…?”

 

“Much better…”

 

What am I supposed to say now? Let’s start about the basics…

 

--

 

Soon after, they arrived infront of the younger teen’s house. Joonmyun was a bit disappointed because it was for only a short span of time he barely made communicating with the blonde doctor. He wanted to know more about the blonde doctor’s likes and dislikes, his hobbies and just simply about himself. With the blonde doctor muttering a few words, the machine sound turning off and a sudden click of the door, Joonmyun snapped out within his deep thought, he saw the blonde doctor went out of the car and escorted him out of the car.

 

“You don’t have to walk me home Kris hyung… I think I can take it here. I know you have other appointments.” Joonmyun said honestly.

 

The blonde doctor just shook his head and draped his arms around the younger.

 

“I just wanted to make sure that you’ll be home safe and sound inside you house.” Kris replied.

 

With that, a blush crept upon Joonmyun’s face and the two started to walk together to the porch of Joonmyun’s house.

 

--

 

As soon as Joonmyun entered his house, his legs felt like jelly and slowly his body slumped on to the ground. It was the best day for him. His insides wanted to explode since the morning he woke up. He never knew that things like this could happen in real life.

 

His fingers were so soft and every little touch sent shivers and sparks to my body. His gaze was really enchanting. The addicting sound of his voice and laugh continually plays around my head. I think I’m going crazy now… Am I...

 

With that thought lingering around Joonmyun’s head he knew by then that he didn’t like the blonde doctor. He was slowly falling in love with him…

 

--

 

 In the uppermost floor of the house a teenager was waiting patiently for the teen to arrive. Since the night he never heard news from the teen he was living with, his mind never let him fell asleep. He called and sent messages to everyone he knew just to know the exact location of the teenager but he failed to gather any information. He stayed still at the balcony, waiting for the teenager to arrive.

 

The teenager woke up as the sun was shining brightly on him. He knew that it was already noontime because of the emitted heat coming from the sun. He heard the sound of a car approaching their house, instinctively he waited and watched as the car stopped infront of their house. His eyes glued onto it and saw what he was waiting for patiently for the night before.

 

He was watching in agony, as he saw the milky white skinned teenager was unexplainably happy and flushing around the newest school doctor. He never saw the teenager that happy and ecstatic, even when around him he never saw that different cheerful aura surrounding him.

 

It made his heart cringe and broke into pieces. He wanted to be that person, the one that will make him happy and feel complete. He tried his hardest to make and let the teenager feel secure and happy but the teen only saw him as a brother.

 

Nothing more… 

 

Nothing less…

 

Slowly, tears trickled down onto Kyungsoo’s face. Now he knew that he was never to be the man for Joonmyun.

 

 


 

 

AN:

 

I'm back! Sorry for the very very late update. I've been busy with the past few days, weeks and months because of school and other stuffs. I've already written this down way back then and planned to post it now. I've already come up with the next chapter and hopefully, I'll be able to finish it over the weekend and be able to post it on Monday. Please don't hate me on the drama part at the end.

 

I'm so happy to gain 100+ subs. I think I don't deserve such number of subs... I'm ugly sobbing right now. But, thanks for reading this story. I'll do better in the upcoming chapters. Please do anticipate for the next chapters and the pacing will be quiter faster when Chanyeol joins the school maybe in Chapter 11...

 

So for now, I hope you liked the update even though it was quite short. I'm sorry for the gramatical errors. Please do comment and thanks for reading~!