Love & Hate

Dr. Feel Good

 


 

 

It was the end of fourth day of school. Another day passed by for Joonmyun and Kyungsoo. They were dismissed earlier than the usual because the faculty was having their meeting for the annual acquaintance ball for the new students and faculty members.
 

As they walked along the busy street of Seoul the two decided to hangout for a bit in their favorite café. Kyungsoo was feeling giddy inside. It’s been a long time since the two of them went out.  On the other hand, Joonmyun smiled as they walked inside the café. The freshly brewed coffee scent made him feel relaxed and stress free. School was a bit tiring for him. The new blonde doctor was one cause of his stress.  But as days go by he was craving to see the doctor. Another cause of stress in school was the endless anger of his Math teacher, Mr. Kim Jongin. He was curious on how the teacher hated him more and more.

 

Joonmyun walked up to the cashier and ordered up the usual. “One Vanilla Peppermint Frappe, one Caramel Mocha Latte and two slices of Red Velvet.” He paid the cashier with the exact amount. He left as soon as he got the receipt and went to find Kyungsoo. The younger was seating on their usual spot, which was besides the glass window. He slump down the vacant seat and smiled at the younger.

 

Peaceful silence enveloped the two teens.

 

“Hyung…” Kyungsoo muttered out fidgeting his fingers.

 

Joonmyun hummed in response.

 

“I… I just wanted to ask something.” Kyungsoo gulped.

“What is it Kyungie?”

“Uhm… You see… I…”

 

Before he was about to say something, the waiter cut his words by bringing their orders. He sighed and thanked heavens. He wasn’t that prepared yet. It’s still weeks before that I still have a lot of time. I’ll tell him next time.

 

The two ate and drank their orders in silence. As soon as they're finished, they left the café and walked their way home. The long walk from their home was a bit silent again. Joonmyun placed his arm on Kyungsoo’s shoulder and tugged the latter closer to him. Kyungsoo felt his heart thumping faster, his face was getting flushed and his knees felt wobbly.

 

“You were about to say something back in the café, what was it Kyung?” Joonmyun asked looking at younger showing off his pearly white teeth.

 

Kyungsoo eyes widen like saucers upon the sudden upbringing of the said topic. He muffled out some inaudible words while he was fidgeting on his fingers and the older gave him a baffled look. He took a quick glance on the older and seeing the close proximity of their faces; he shook his head furiously and pulled himself out of Joonmyun’s grip.

 

“I-It was nothing hyung. I-I just wanted to say thanks for the treat.” Kyungsoo lied stuttering.

 

The older shrugged and nodded his head, totally believing of the younger. He approached the younger and playfully pinched his cheeks.

 

“You’re really cute Kyungie.” The older cooed.

 

There another blush crept upon Kyungsoo’s face and the two continued their way home.

 

--

 

The brown haired man arrived at Incheon Airport. He immediately went out of the airport and fished a piece paper his assistant gave him. Rapidly, the brown haired man called a cab and gave the directions to that designated place.  The drive was peaceful and flawless. The tall buildings, the pretty little boutiques, the beautiful houses and the new atmosphere were welcoming and enticing.

 

An hour passed and there he stood in front of an ivory house. It was a two story house with blue outlined windows. There were flower pots lingering around the house porch and a bench to sit on. It was simple yet it gives the cosy feeling for the brown haired man.

 

The brown haired man sighed and stared at the red button that desired to be touched. His fingers were shaking and his breath was getting erratic. He wanted to see him badly, to hear his angelic voice, to touch his beautiful face, to hold his soft hand, to hug him every single minute and to kiss that succulent thin lip that was once his.

 

After a long monologue to himself, he straightens up, fixed his hair, checks his pearly white teeth, smells his minty fresh breath and checks his outfit. He heaves a sigh and pressed the red button. Hearing the doorbell sound inside the house the brown haired man lost his confidence and panicked. He was about to ran and ditch himself when the door opened up.

 

--

 

Luhan was inside his living room with a bag of chips on his lap, a big glass of soda while watching random television shows. He was still in his vacation and within the coming week, he’ll be working again in the school’s clinic. He was enjoying the remaining days of his vacation inside the house.

 

Right in the middle of his watching his doorbell rang. He stood up lazily and walked to the front door. Without hesitation he opened the door revealing a jittery handsome man with an awkward smile on his face and sweat beads trickling down his face and his neck. That man was none other than his ex-boyfriend, that cheater, that stupid unicorn… Zhang Yixing.

 

“What are you doing here?” Luhan asked in annoyance.

“I… I-I just wanted to see you…” Yixing replied nervously.

“Now that you’ve seen me you can now leave and never come back again.” Luhan voiced out sternly and closed the door.

 

With great reflexes, Yixing stopped the closing door by blocking it using his right foot. He groaned in pain as he felt the great force from the door. But still, it was a success.

 

“Lulu… Please, hear me out just this once.” Yixing said desperately.

 

Luhan opened the door and there he stared at the brown haired man with disbelief. He shook his head and massaged the temples of his head. He let out an exaggerated sigh.

 

“What part of leave and never come back can’t you understand? I’m tired of hearing your non-existent excuses Zhang Yixing. So can you leave now? Goodbye!” Luhan said harshly.

 

Yixing stared at the person in front of him. He felt tears on the brim of his lids. Right before he utters a word, the door closed in front of his face. Hearing the loud bang from the door, tears immediately trickled down on his cheeks. He shook his head and let out a soft chuckle.

 

This isn’t the time for crying.

 

He wiped the tears and stared at the door. “You’ve experience more pain that’s why I can’t blame you. You shed more tears than I have but I won’t give up. I’ll have you back. I’ll prove to you that things have changed… I love you so much Luhan.” With those words leaving out Yixing’s lips, he quickly left and walked down the quiet street.

 

--

 

As soon as Luhan closed the door, he leaned on the wooden door and slowly he slumped down the cold floor. He sat on the cemented floor and sobbed hardly. The moment he saw that awkward smile, that cute deep dimple on his right cheek, that perfect handsome angelic face and that sweet voice that called him ‘Lulu’, he wanted to betray his heart from the great emptiness he was feeling. But the fear and sorrow was still there. It lingered.

 

“I still love you… Xingie…”

 

--

 

The calm black sky shrouded the city of Seoul. Partly region of the sky was decorated with bright and twinkling stars. Kyungsoo gazed at the beautiful scenery above him. It was past his bedtime and he was still wide awake. A lot of things were bothering him. First were his parents. Usually his parents will call him once a week to check on them but it’s been weeks since they’ve contact him. He was worried sick on how his family was doing. He even calls their house in Gyeonggi but no one answers in return. Second was Joonmyun, earlier he wanted to ask the older to be his date though they’ve been going to the acquaintance ball for the past years together. He wanted to formally ask the older to go with him as his date. Lastly was their neighbor Luhan, the latter didn’t visit them today and even when they visited the older, they receive no response. He let out an unfathomable sigh and continued staring at the stars. He hoped that things will be better sooner or later.

 

Joonmyun woke up in the middle of the night. He checked his clock that was place at the bedside table ‘12:50am’. He felt uncomfortable and uneasy. He tried his hardest to return to a deep slumber but he failed to do so. At times like this he usually visits Kyungsoo’s room and sneak on the younger’s bed. It was childlike but Kyungsoo was always giving him that calm and motherly secure feeling.

 

He stood up and walked his way out of the room. There he saw the back figure of Kyungsoo, the younger was leaning forward on the rails of the balcony staring at the night sky. He groggily approached the younger.

 

“Kyungie…” Joonmyun muttered out sleepily.

 

Kyungsoo, a bit startled, he turned around. He saw the older teen rubbing his eyes cutely and yawning. You’re so adorable hyung. He let out a soft chuckle and walked to the older.

 

“Can’t sleep hyung?” Kyungsoo asked.

 

The boy nodded in response.

 

He grabbed Joonmyun’s hand and pulled him to his room. Once inside, he let the older lay down on his bed and snuggled on his pillow. He lay down beside the older covered their bodies with a white cotton blanket.

 

“Goodnight hyung…” Kyungsoo said softly.

 

He didn’t receive any response. Instead he heard light snores from the older. He smiled and watched the sleeping figure besides him.

 

As time goes by, I’m falling deeper and deeper to you hyung…

 

 


 

 

AN:

 

Updated. I'll just take this time to thank all the readers and subscribers. I never knew that I'll gain a lot. Thanks also for waiting paitently and understanding some of my lame updates. I'm really greatful. Hmm... Chapter 6 is up. I'll try to update quicker as possible. A pinch of SuDo and the broken LayHan for everyone. Don't worry I'll be fixing LayHan soon. That's all for now. Pardon for the grammatical errors and if the chapter is quite confusing. Please do inform me if you see any confusing stuffs and errors. Thanks you.

 

Credits to the owners of the photo.

 

Thanks for reading. :)