The Decision part 1

You're not my oppa

SUNGMIN POV

Ya! What the hell is wrong with you Sungmin? Seriously? You go and do that? Idiot, idiot, idiot! No wonder Sora freaked out and probably will never speak to you again... “I’m in love with you. I always have loved you,” DEAR GOD SUNGMIN! Couldn’t thought any lamer way to say it? And why did I say it? It’s not like I was planning to do it.
I had accepted the fact that Sora and I will always be just friends. And I was okay with that. The only thing that mattered was that Sora was happy. All I wanted for her to get over Leeteuk. She didn’t deserve to be sad. So when I met her about a year ago, I saw how broken she was. Of course I wanted to help her. She still was my precious friend, who needed my help.
Of course I was mad at hyung. How could he do this to her? I thought he really loved her. Well I know he did. But something must have happened. Something that changed him. I don’t know what it was and to be honest... I didn’t care anymore. What’s done is done. He sure has some explanations to do when he comes back, but right now I could not care about Leeteuk. Sora was my main focus. And to be honest... I didn’t even want to see him. I felt like I was betraying hyung or something. I didn’t do anything! I swear! But still I had this heavy and distressing feeling growing inside of me.
This wasn’t me. I wasn’t like this. It’s not like I planned things to go this way. My only intention was to make Sora happy again. And I knew that that meant to be her friend and nothing more. I didn’t even expect her to smile that easily. At first she was so broken and miserable and it seemed like there was nothing that I could do. But then she started to smile more often and I heard her laughing. I don’t know how it happened and was it because of me. And then all of sudden she was over him! It was a total surprise for me. I never thought that I could make her happy.
And then I ruined everything and told her that I love her.
“AAAAARRGGHH!” I shouted.
“Sungmin! What’s wrong? Calm down. We are still filming,” Ryeowook said and pointed the camera.
Only now I remembered that we were doing some radio recordings. Thank God there was a song playing right now, because otherwise everyone would have heard my screaming. I tried to smile at the camera, but it was freaking hard. I have a question. Why on earth are they filming this if we are on radio? Something I have never understood.  
“Sungmin? Everything okay? And why do you keep checking at your phone?” Ryeowook asked carefully.
I sighed. No. I kept looking at my phone. Why hasn’t she called? Does this mean that she doesn’t want to see me anymore? Did I scare her away? It has already been two weeks! I can’t take this anymore! Should I call her? No! You can’t do that! That might scare her even more. You just have to calm down now Sungmin.
Okay I admit it. When I realised that Sora was over him I kind of went crazy. I was so happy that I almost kissed her that time. Oh and about that kiss last time. It wasn’t planned at all. It’s just that... when she was so close to me I just couldn’t resist anymore. Hey! I have been doing it almost a year now! So that time I just broke.
And let me just tell you something. It felt AMAZING! There’s not even words to describe how it felt. I never thought that kissing someone would be that amazing. And for a second she even responded to my kiss! Maybe, just maybe she doesn’t hate me after all... But then again she hasn’t call me. Why doesn’t she call me? This is driving me crazy! I vet she has already forget me...

 

~*~

SORA POV

Why hasn’t he call me? What was going on? Sungmin didn’t you mean that? Or was it actually just a joke? Well let me tell you something! It wasn’t good one! What’s going on? You don’t want to see me? For past six months you have been texting and calling me every single day. And you have no idea how much I liked that. You have no idea how much I always waited your call. And now you just stopped? Just like that? Why?
Don’t tell me I have to be the one calling you? No, don’t get me wrong. I want to do that. I really want to take the phone, call you and hear your voice. God I missed your beautiful voice. It’s been already two weeks. Two weeks without you. It’s even worse than the year without him. But I can’t. I just can’t. I still don’t have an answer. I still don’t know how to reply. Not yet. Please call me Sungmin.
“Sora? Did you hear me?” my mom suddenly asked.
Oh ! I totally forget that I was talking with my mother on the phone. How did this happen? I have noticed that I have been spacing out a lot more lately. And only because I have been thinking about Sungmin. How did I even start thinking about him? Okay the truth it, I have been thinking about him a lot lately. Actually I think about him all the time. I just can’t stop thinking about him and what he said to me.
I had repeated that day over and over in my head. Everything from the kiss to Sungmin’s leave. I had been thinking about it a lot and still I didn’t know what to say to him. Sure I missed him and every day without him seemed so hard without him. And I kind of was over Leeteuk, but did that mean that I now loved Sunmin? Was this love?
“Sora!”
“Ah, sorry omma. What did you say again?”
“Sora darling, are you okay? You seem to be down. Did something bad happen?” mom sounded worried.
“Ah aniyo. I’m just tired, that’s all.”
“Sora, I’m your mother. I know when you are down. But fine you don’t have to tell me. Maybe talk to one of your friends. Like Sungmin?”
I grinned. Of course mom had to say him. Mom totally loved Sungmin. She and father had met him once and that was by accident. It took pretty long before I convinced them that we were only friends.

FLASHBACK

“So Sora. When will you bring this boy to see us?” my mom suddenly asked. My parents were visiting me since they knew that I didn’t have time to go home. It was nice. I haven’t seen them for awhile. I really missed them.
“Excuse me? What boy?”
“You know. The one that makes you smile that much. Come on! Don’t think that we didn’t see that. You have been a much more happier these days. So tell me, who is this guy?” mom kept asking.
I turned at dad. “Appa...”
“What? Don’t ask me. She has been like this for a while now. Just tell her,” he said.
“But there isn’t anyone!”
“Sora don’t lie, I know you-” the doorbell cut mom off.
“Were you expecting someone?” dad asked.
“No. It must be the mailman or some neighbour,” I said and went to the door.
“Su-Sungmin?” I was dumbfounded. Why was he here?
“Hi Sora! You know I was just in the neighbourhood and we haven’t seen each other for a while so I thought that I would come see you,” he said and smiled like an angel. I was happy. Really happy. I haven’t seen Sungmin after my movie premier and I really missed him.
“Sora, who is it?” my mom asked from the living room. I didn’t have chance to answer because she was already behind me and looking at Sungmin with curious eyes. “Sora who is this? Is this your boyfriend? Oh, how handsome he is. Please come inside. I’m Sora’s mom by the way,” my mom dragged Sungmin inside and didn’t allow him to say a word.
“Darling come here to meet Sora’s boyfriend!”
“He’s not my...”
“What?! Sora has a boyfriend?” dad came running to us. He and mom started analyzing Sungmin and started to ask questions from him. For my surprise Sungmin didn’t feel uncomfortable. He was actually having fun and didn’t even deny anything.
“He’s not my boyfriend!” I shouted.
“Oh Sora don’t be shy!” mom giggled.
I sighed. “I’m telling the truth! He’s my friend Sungmin. Sungmin please tell them.”
Sungmin bowed. “Annyong haseyo, I’m Sora’s close friend Lee Sungmin, from Super Junior,” Sungmin smiled.
“Ah! Sungmin! I thought you looked familiar! You were also in WGM! So you are Leeteuk’s band mate? How’s Leeteuk anyway? Sora doesn’t talk about him anymore. Is he doing well? I hope that we could see him again, I miss him,” mom said.
I bit my lip. Of course mom loved Leeteuk. She always joked how we could make a great couple. She didn’t know that we actually dated. Or maybe she did, I’m not sure. But she still keeps asking me about Leeteuk. And dad also! It was the first time he had liked one of my boyfriends, or male friends or whatever Leeteuk was. I’m the only child so of course my dad is overprotective towards me, but for some reason he actually likes Leeteuk.
“Hyung is pretty busy right now so he doesn’t have time to catch up with us. He still has a year to go so I think we should let him be and wait for his return,” Sungmin said. He smiled at me and smiled a bit too. Sungmin always saved me.
“Ah, I guess you are right Sungmin. But why are you here anyway?” mom asked.
“Ah! I was just in the neighbourhood and thought that I could come and say hi. I was also planning to ask if Sora wants to have dinner with me, but I guess I come some other time. I’m sorry to disturb you,” Sungmin said and was already leaving, when my mom suddenly grabbed his hand.
“No! Please don’t go! I was actually planning to make dinner for Sora since she can’t cook herself. So we would be happy to have you join with us. If homemade food is okay with you,” mom said.
Sungmin smiled. “Really? I would love to! As long as it’s okay with you.”
“I don’t mind,” my dad said.
“So it’s settled! Now come inside and make yourself comfortable,” mom left to the kitchen.
I moved next to Sungmin. “Sorry,” I whispered.
“What? No need to be sorry Sora. I think already like your parents. Plus I want to know them too. But is it okay to you?” he asked.
“I’m always happy when you are around,” I smiled.

FLASHBACK END

“Okay seriously Sora! Now I’m starting to get worried. Should we come to see you?” mom asked angrily.
“No! No need to mom. I’m sorry, there’s just a lot of things in my mind right now,” well technically only one.
“Okay. But promise me that you will talk to Sungmin. I know he can help you. And please come see us as soon as you can. And bring Sungmin too. I miss that man,”
“Okay I promise mom. And you know that he’s really busy. But I’ll come to see you guys soon.”
“Okay good. But right now I have to go. It was nice to talk to you again. Take care of yourself and say hi to Sungmin from us,” my mom said and hang up.
“I don’t think Sungmin can help me with this,” I sighed.
Okay here’s the thing. I love Sungmin. I really do. But just how much? And for a long time I loved Leeteuk. And now I’m over him? I never thought that my heart could have been fixed. And because of who is it? All thanks to Sungmin. I’m not even sure how it happened. It just that whenever I was with Sungmin, everything seemed to be fine. And I was with him a lot. Now I couldn’t imagine life without him. My sweet guardian angel...
I miss him. I miss him so much. I don’t think I can survive like this. I need him. He’s my savior. It feels like there’s a hole in my heart again. Just like when I missed Leeteuk... Just like Leeteuk... Leeteuk..?
I picked the picture and saw Leeteuk staring at me. I looked at my phone’s wallpaper. There were me and Sungmin smiling and doing cute poses. The picture was taken from their concert. I smiled when I remembered that day. It was one of my best days so far. And it was the best concert I have ever been, including the one on WGM. The time on that show... Tears started to pour as I remembered everything Leeteuk had done for me on that show.
“NO!” I screamed. I had to make a decision. This shouldn’t be this hard. I had to forget about everything else and focus on the main point. There was only one question that needed to be answered. Was I ready to accept Sungmin’s feelings? I had to give him the answer. And this can’t wait any longer. I had to do it now. He has suffered enough. I looked the picture one more time. I made my decision.
I rushed to the door and to the staircase. As soon as I got out it started to rain. But I didn’t care. I didn’t take car or cab, I just started to run. I run the whole way there and didn’t care people’s stares. This has to be done now. I can’t wait any longer. And neither can he. I looked at the building. I have only been here couple of times, but I already knew it so well. I rushed to the building and to elevator. The way to the right floor felt like a lifetime. Finally the doors opened and I run to the door.
I stopped. I couldn’t press the doorbell. I just stood there and stared at the door. I pressed my head against the door. Can I really do this? Well I have to. I just... I was scared. I wasn’t sure what’s going to happen next. How will my life turn after this? And how about his? What will happen from now on?
I sighed heavily and pressed the doorbell.

 


Go run run run I'm gonna stay right here
Watch you disappear yeah
Go run run run yeah it's a long way down
But I'm closer to the clouds up here

Demi Lovato - Skyscraper


So like I promised, chapter once a week :) so what do you think? My my... what will happen next :D thanks you all for your comments and support <3 hope you liked this one :) and why is this called Decision part 1? there's gonna be part 2 after 10 chapters :P and next chapter will be out again on Monday, so see ya then!

 

CHECK OUT MY OTHER TEUKSO-FF HERE ->

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/394198/fake-flower-arrangedmarriage-leeteuk-romcom-superjunior-kangsora-teukso

it's way more funnier and it concentrate on teukso more :)