Over you

You're not my oppa

 

“Okay, all done,” my make-up artist said.
I raised my head and looked in the mirror. I couldn’t believe my own eyes. In the mirror was staring a beautiful young lady who looked like a snow white with her black long hair and milky white skin. Her lips were plump and red like roses. Her black hair was curled and tied beautifully into a bun. Her makeup was also perfect. Not too much, but still that people will notice it. And her dress. God I loved that dress. Cream colored, strapless sheath dress, which fitted the body tightly.
“Unni! What did you do?” Is that really me?” I was confused.
“Heh. With a little bit of makeup and I can turn even you to a beautiful young woman,” she laughed.
“Ya! But this is amazing! I look like a princess,” I couldn’t stop staring myself.
“Come on Cinderella. It’s time for you to go or do you want to be late from your movie’s premiere?”
“Yes yes, I’ll leave. Again, thanks unni! You are the best! See you tomorrow!” I said before leaving.
It wasn’t a big movie premiere, but still something. There were paparazzis and media and I think that many celebrities were coming. Although I heard that most of them are some opera singers and musicians. So I was going to make a total fool of myself since I didn’t know a single thing about music or singing.  I will probably just stand there and try to look pretty. Good plan.
Sure Sungmin tried to teach me but that was a dead end. But it was a cruel true. I will never understand music. I sighed. I wish Sungmin was here. I was so nervous right now and being surrounded by famous people I didn’t know, wasn’t going to make this any easier. Sungmin always made me feel comfortable and confident of myself. I don’t know why but whenever I was with Sungmin, I felt like I could do anything. He was always so supportive. He was nothing like that man.
Sure Leeteuk also was supportive, he always believed in me, but still. I never felt that comfortable with Leeteuk. When I was with him I always thought that he was so much better than me. Like he was from a different world. He had something that I could never reach. Of course I also thought that Sungmin was better than me and so much higher. But he just made me feel like we were on the same page. When I was with him, it felt like there was just Sora and Sungmin, not Kang Sora the actress and Super Junior’s Sungmin. No. Just the two of us, two normal human beings.
I sighed again. Why am I thinking about Leeteuk again? I had been doing just fine. I didn’t cry anymore. I didn’t feel a big hole in my heart anymore. I didn’t feel lonely. I didn’t feel sad and betrayed. I was happy. And not only when Sungmin was around. My make up artist had said to me that I smiled more often and that I looked happier. I didn’t even notice it. But I was fine. Maybe this meant that there was a change for me to get over him and move on. Maybe someday I would be able to say that word again and not feel pain. Maybe...
“Miss Kang, we are here,” the driver said suddenly.
I looked outside and saw the red carpet and thousands of flashlights flashing. I frowned. I wasn’t expecting this many paparazzis. There were also at least ten cameras shooting and some MCs trying to get someone for an interview. I sighed before stepping out of the car. I felt like everyone was looking at me while I walked down the red carpet. I just fake smiled and tried not to stumble on my own foot.
After the red carpet part was over I sighed heavily. Now there was this small gathering before the movie. All I had to do was to try marketing myself for the directors. Just the idea made my head ache. I hated it when I had to up some big shots and try to make them like me. And I was all alone. Without my manager this was just a night when I made myself look like a complete idiot. This was going to be a fun night.
“Sora-sshi!” I heard someone screaming my name.
I turned and saw Kyuhyun, Ryeowook, Yesung, Sungmin and Donghae. They all were wearing dark suits and looked really hot and manly. But I think Sungmin was best. But wait a second! Why were they here? How did they get here? I thought this was a private premiere. I was really confused right now.I remembered that Sungmin said something like he would make it to the premiere, but what did he exactly do? And why were the others here too?
“Sora-sshi!” Kyuhyun shouted and waved at me. I saw Sungmin glaring at him and suddenly he hit him on the stomach. Why was Sungmin acting like that?
“Hey guys. What are you doing here?” I asked.
“Didn’t Sungmin tell you? We sang the OST,” Ryeowook explained.
“Didn’t I tell you that I would make it happen?” Sungmin asked and winked. I was flabbergasted. Did he really make it happen?
“What are you talking about Sungmin? You know very well that Ryeowook, Kyuhyun and Yesung were asked to do this over six months ago,” Donghae said.
I laughed. “So that was this is about. But why are you two here then?”
“What? Aren’t you happy to see me?” Sungmin asked and winked.
I answered with a smile.
“Okay seriously! What is going on with you guys?” Kyuhyun asked and he sounded frustrated.
“What? No! Nothing’s going on here,” I said quickly and turned away so that they wouldn’t see me blushing.

Who knows, maybe someday you will find Sungmin attractive...

I still haven’t forget what Nari said to me that other time. I have tried to ignore it, but it just keeps getting back at me. It’s not like I had feelings for him. Not at all! It just... I just keep thinking about it. What if it happens? What if I actually fall for him? I would ruin the best relationship of all time. I would lose everything that have been keeping me together. Because I know that Sungmin would never ever have feelings for me. Ever! So it was forbidden for me to love Sungmin. But that seemed so unreal. I knew I could never fall in love again. Someone already had my heart and I knew that I could never have it back.
“Sora-sshi? Everything okay?” I heard Kyuhyun asking.
I startled. “Mmmm... Yeah. Sorry, I was just thinking something..” I muttered.
“Sora-sshi!” I heard someone calling me. Lee Je Hoon, the main actor of this film was coming to this way. I smiled and waved at him.  
“Who is he?” Kyuhyun asked with disrespectful voice.
“The main role in this movie. Seriously? You don’t even know who’s acting the main role?” I asked.
“No,” everyone said.
“We thought you were in the leading role,” Yesung said.
“No. I’m just a supporting actress.” Everyone looked surprised and disappointed.
“But why is he coming this way? Are you guys close?” Ryeowook asked.
“Not really. But I was his character’s love interest,”
“WHAT?!” they all screamed.
“Okay did you guys knew anything about this film?” I was starting to feel frustrated. I know that I don’t know a thing about kpop, but isn’t this a bit ridiculous? Is this their way to get back at me? By not knowing a single thing about my movie. Did they even know the title of this movie?
“Only that you were in it and it was something about music and stuff...” Donghae said.
“Really? Even you Sungmin?” he has been pretty quiet this whole time. Was he okay?
“What? I knew everything. Sora has also told me so much about this movie,” he said casually. But he still wasn’t able to look at me. What was wrong with him today? He has been acting really weird ever since that concert. Did I do something wrong? Again?
“Sora-sshi, there you are. Why didn’t you come when I called you?” Jehoon asked.
When did he came here? “Ah I’m sorry Jehoon-sshi. I was talking to my friends,” I said.
“Ah. Super Junior, right? Nice to meet you. You guys did great job with the OST. At first they asked me to do it, but I wasn’t comfortable so I said no,”
“Annyong haseyo,” all of them muttered except Sungmin. He was still looking in the ground.
“Anyway, Sora-sshi. We should go now. The movie will start soon. It was nice to talk with you guys,” Jehoon said and dragged me with him.
I turned to look at the guys and whispered sorry to them. They all looked dumbfounded standing there alone. I felt bad for them. I wanted to talk with them more. And I was really worried of Sungmin.


 

~*~


“Sora-sshi!” Kyuhyun shouted and run to me.
“What did you guys liked?” I asked nervously. I was about to get my first review.
Ryeowook smiled. “Really good!” he said and two thumbs up.
“It was pretty different, but the music was good,” Yesung said.
“But I would still wanted to see Sora in leading role,” Kyuhyun said and pouted.
“So you would have wanted to hear me singing? Not a good idea,” I laughed. I turned to face Sungmin. Again, he was just standing there and was looking in the ground. “Sungmin, did you liked it?” I asked carefully.
He lifted his head and looked at me. “You were amazing,” he smiled like an angel. I was melting. That was the smile I was hoping to see. I really missed that smile. It saved my day.
“But really Sora-sshi. You scene with the leading role was pretty amazing. It really felt like there was something going on with you two,” Donghae said.
“Thanks Donghae-sshi,”
“So? Is there something going on with you two?” Ryeowook asked suddenly.
I blushed. That came out of nowhere. But it did have some point. Actually Jehoon did ask me out. Or I’m not sure. All he did was ask me to have dinner with him and nothing more. But I still rejected him. I liked Jehoon, but he was like a big brother to me and that was all. Plus there was still someone else that made my heart beat faster even though I didn’t want that anymore. Maybe I was over the fact that he left me, but not over him. Not yet. And plus I felt like I was cheating on him or something.
And there was one other thing that made me say no. I don’t know why, but when Jehoon asked me, the first thing that popped in my mind was Sungmin. I felt really bad for him and I didn’t know why. Was I thinking Sungmin because I was going to see him right after this of why? That was something I have been thinking for a while now. Why did I think Sungmin before Leeteuk? I felt really guilty.
“Kang Sora-sshi!” someone said suddenly.
I shaked my head. Once again I had completely forget everything around me. Was I going mad or something? “Ne?” I asked and saw a cameraman and some woman holding a mike.
“Can we get a short interview?” she asked.
“Sura why not,”
“And Super Junior too,” she said and looked them with bright eyes.
So that’s why you wanted to interview me...
And I was right. All she asked from me was what I thought of the movie and I all I said was it was good and she was already talking to Ryeowook. Why did she even asked me if all she wanted was Super Junior? I didn’t even bother to listen what they were talking about. I should just leave...
“Oh, Sora-sshi. Is there something you would like to say to Leeteuk-sshi?” that woman suddenly asked.
I froze. What? Why was she asking something like that? “Umm... Sure I guess,” I was really uneasy. I saw that Sungmin was looking at me. He seemed worried. I faced the camera and smiled. “Leeteuk-sshi. I hope you’re doing fine. Keep it up! Only a year to go,” I said and tried to sound happy. The cameraman was looking at me. What? Was I supposed to continue?
“Okay, I think that’s enough. Donghae, why don’t you tell about your new upcoming movie?” Sungmin suddenly said and pushed me away from the camera. That interviewer had already forgotten me and was now asking questions from Donghae. Sungmin grabbed my hand and took me away from everyone. He took me to some small room, where there was no guests or paparazzis.
“What are you doing?” I was really confused.
Sungmin closed the door and turned to face me. “How are you feeling?” he suddenly asked and walked close to me.
“Mm... I’m fine I guess... Why are you asking?”
Sungmin sighed heavily. “You don’t have to pretend to be okay Sora. Just let it out. You can cry on my shoulder,” he said and smiled a little bit, like he was encouraging me.
“What are you talking about? I don’t feel like crying. Why would I?” I asked.
“What? How can you say that? Didn’t you just send a message to Leeteuk?”
“Oh that,” was all I could say. I had already forgotten about that.
“Sora what the hell is wrong with you? I know you and right now you should be crying your eyes out. Don’t tell me you are just trying to be strong,”
“I am not. I just really don’t feel like crying. I’m not sad or anything. I just sent him a message that’s all,” I said like it was not a big deal or anything. Well it wasn’t.
“Sora-yah... Do you mean that... that you are... over him?” Sungmin asked carefully.
I froze. Was that it? Was I really over him? I did feel much happier these days and I didn’t miss him that much, but was it really true? Was I finally over him? It took me almost a year to get over him?
“I... I...”
“Sora that’s wonderful!” Sungmin shouted and hugged me. I was still totally frozen and didn’t hear what Sungmin was talking.

I am over him?

LEETEUK POV

What the ?! was my first thought. It was a good thing that there was other people in here too. Otherwise I would have took my shoe and throw it against that TV screen. What was going on? Why he was there? Why they were there? And why didn’t I know about this? Yeah, sure right now I’m not a part of Super Junior, but I’m still allowed to know what’s going on. And why didn’t any of those guys said anything to me? We have been talking to each others almost every weekend and they even came to see me last month! And why didn’t Sungmin tell me? Okay I knew the answer for that.
Ever since that phone call, Sungmin hasn’t contacted me. I guess he’s still mad at me. And I don’t blame him. I’m also mad at myself. But still I hope that Sungmin would forgive me. All I heard from the other members was that Sungmin and Sora had been spending a lot of time together. But that’s all they knew. Whenever someone tried to ask, Sungmin just smiled and turned away. Weird, right?
Forget about Sungmin! You had better thing to do. Like Sora. I repeated Sora’s words in my head and tried to understand what she was talking about. “Leeteuk-sshi,” why Leeteuk-sshi? Why not Leeteuk-ah or just Leeteuk? And where’s oppa? “I hope you’re doing fine,” she was speaking formally. But she was worried about me right? She wanted to know how I was, “keep it up,” she was encouraging me, right? “Only a year to go,” until I can see you again.


 

Well I'm not sure what this going to be
But with my eyes closed all I see
Is the sky line through the window
The moon above you and the streets below
Hold my breath as you're moving in
Taste your lips and feel your skin
When the time comes
Baby don't run, just kiss me slowly

Parachute - Kiss Me Slowly

 

 

Okay first thing to learn about ssecrecy. Never trust what I say, 'cause apparently I can't keep my promises. I'M SO SO SORRY! I don't have good reason why it took so long. I'm just so lazy. Okay I'll say this. Next chapter will be out this week, but don't know when.

And now about that poll. You can still keep voting, I'll make my decision after next chapter. I guess I won't be writing 5 chapter about Sora and Sungmin. Probably 3 or something. Don't know yet, but after next chapter, if you change your mind and don't want to read of those two, please tell me :) but again thanks you guys <3 love u all, your comments are best :)