Not over

You're not my oppa



  Sungmin looked unsure. “What are you talking about Sora-ya? What do you mean? What hyung did to you?” he sounded a bit mad.
 “Nothing. Let’s not talk about that,” I said quickly and turned over.
 “Sora-ya!” Sungmin shouted and grabbed my wrist. “Tell me. What did hyung do to you?” he sounded really serious.
 “He... He... He...”
 “SORA!”
 “He broke my heart!” I shouted with teary voice. I felt how my eyes got wet. Oh great. And now I would start crying here in the changing room! I expected that Sungmin would start laughing or just stare at me like I was crazy. But neither of that happened. He looked at me for a second and then he grabbed my hand and started to walk to the parking garage. He didn’t say a word. I just cried quietly and tried to hid my tears. We arrived to a black fancy car. Sungmin opened the door for me.
 “Get in,” he said shortly. I just nodded. Now he looked mad. Sungmin started the car and drove quietly the whole time. I had no idea where we were going and I didn’t dare to ask. The views changed quickly. First we were on suburbs and then on countryside. We didn’t even drive that long. Sungmin really knew how to get away from the city. All of sudden he stopped the car. I almost hit my head. I looked outside and saw the sea. How far were we? The sea looked beautiful and cold.
 Sungmin sighed. “Sora-ya,” he whispered. I turned to face him. He didn’t look mad anymore. Just sad and disappointed. “I’m sorry that I drug you with me. I just didn’t wanna anyone see this. Sora. Tell me. What happened with you and Leeteuk?” he spoke slowly and looked right me in the eyes. I bit my lower lip. I couldn’t look at him anymore. I turned my head away and tried to shape up. Suddenly I felt a warm hand grabbing my hand. I looked at Sungmin. He was still staring at me. “Sora-ya, please,” he smiled a little bit.
 When I was looking his big puppy eyes, I snapped. I didn’t know what happened, but all of sudden I started to cry and opened my mouth: “I loved him. I really did. I know I wasn’t supposed, but it just happened. It happened around Christmas. At first I thought that it was just a crush, but it was more. And I thought that it would be unrequited love, but then the strike came. He contacted me and we talked like hours and on phone. And we also met few times. It felt like we were actually dating. And for a second I thought that he loved me,” I sighed.

FLASHBACK

 “Oppa, I’m sorry. I would like to keep talking to you, but I really have to go. I have a late shooting and I can’t be late,”
 “Oh. Okay, I get it,” he sounded disappointed.
 “So... I’m hanging up,”
“No! Wait Sora!”
 “What?”
 “Mmm... How should I say this..? I...” he sounded nervous. “Would you like to... have dinner with me sometime?”
 “What?” I was really surprised and happy.
 “Ah, never mind! Forget what I said! See you,” he was about to hang up.
 “Oppa wait! That would be nice,”
 “What? Are you serious?” he sounded happy
 “Yeah. But why do you want to have dinner with me? We are not filming right now so you don’t need to think about viewer ratings,” I knew that that was the one thing he cared.
 “Stop thinking about that show. I don’t care about the show. I wanna see you. Just the two of us, no cameras. I really miss you,”
 “So are you saying that this is more than a show to you?”
 “Well yes. Isn’t it for you?”
 “Yes,” I couldn’t stop smiling.

FLASHBACK END

 “But he did love you,” Sungmin said.
 “What?”
 “I know hyung loved you. But what do you mean that he broke your heart?Just because the show ended it doesn’t mean that you guys are over. Right?”
 I bit my lover lip. “You know why we ended filming..?”
 “Because Leeteuk was enlisting,”
 “Not only because of that... The thing is... We stopped filming because...” I couldn’t continue.
 “What? There’s another reason? Tell me Sora!”
 “Because Leeteuk wanted that. He said that he didn’t have time and this show was getting a burden to him. So in the end he didn’t love me. It was all for the cameras,” my eyes got wet again.
 “That’s bull!” Sungmin said angrily.
 I wiped my tears and looked at Sungmin. “What do you mean?”
 “I’m gonna call hyung right now and ask what’s going on!” Sungmin started to type a number.
 “NO! You can’t do that!” I tried to take his phone.
 “What do you mean Sora? I wanna hear everything from Leeteuk,”
 “Don’t do that! Leeteuk can’t ever find out. You can’t say a word! Otherwise he thinks that i’m not over him,”
 “Well are you..?” Sungmin sounded suspicious.
 “Well I... I’m trying to,” I said quietly. “But Sungmin no matter what, you can’t tell him anything. Please, I’m begging you,”
 Sungmin sighed. “Fine, I won’t say a word. But promise me that you will get over him. You have to,”
 “I’ll try,” I sighed. It was way easier to say it than do.
 “And I will help you,” Sungmin said.
 I looked at him. “What?”
 “I’m gonna help you forget about him. I’ll be your new oppa,” Sungmin smiled. I froze. No. Not that word. I can have this again. I’m not that strong.
 “No... You can’t that...”
 “Are you saying that you don’t wanna be friends? Well I guess that’s not surprise. I mean I do remind you of Leeteuk all the time. I’m sorry. I didn’t think this that well. I just wanted to be your friend. I’m sorry. I’ll take you home,” Sungmin said and started the car.
 “No! That’s not what I mean. I want us to be friends. I really do,” I smiled at him.
 “Thank you Sora,” he also smiled and looked like an angel.
 “But one thing. Please don’t think yourself as Leeteuk’s replacer,” and by that I meant that he would never make me say that word again. Thank god Sungmin always caught the air and didn’t ask more. He just nodded.
 “Sungmin-sshi, thank you,” I smiled. It was so easy to smile when I was with Sungmin.
 Sungmin’s smile disappeared. “Again Sora! Did you already forget why I was mad at you? How is it that you still call me Sungmin-sshi?” he was almost mad again.
 “I’m so sorry! I wanted to apologize you properly. I’m so sorry, but I actually forget about our promise. I know you probably won’t believe me, but it’s true. I was so excited to see you again and work with you, so I forget our conversation,”
 “And you think I would believe that?”
 “I knew you wouldn’t believe me... Anyway. I’m also apologizing the other thing I didn’t do. I’m sorry I didn’t call you. I was going to, but I didn’t know what to say. I tried few times, but every time you answered, I hung up. Sorry about that too,”
 “That was you! Okay now I’m relieved. I thought it was some sasaeng fan. Okay I believe you. But still I’m angry. I really thought that you were just playing with me! That really hurt,” he said sadly.
 “I’m so sorry Sungmin. I wish I could make it up to you somehow,” I sighed.
 Sungmin smiled and looked at me. “Well you did pretty badly after all. You broke our promise. You should be punished,” he said with an evil smile.
 “Sungmin I’m serious! Is there anything I can do to make you feel better?”
 “Hmm... Let’s see... How’s your schedule tomorrow?”
 “I have a photoshoot at 10 am. After that I’m free. Why?”
 “So it’s decided! You are going to be with me for the rest of that day!” Sungmin smiled brightly.
 “What?”
 “You will be my personal manager tomorrow and you have the whole day to make me forget you,” he winked.
 “Arasso,” I laughed.

Leeteuk POV

I looked at my phone. Sungmin was calling. That’s weird. I thought we have agreed that calling time was on Sundays. Well maybe it’s something urgent.
“Yoboseyo?”
“Hyung. You have made the biggest mistake of all time,” Sungmin’s voice sounded really angry.
“What are you talking about Sungmin?”
“Don’t play dumb with me hyung. You know very well what you have done to our sister-in-law!” Sungmin almost screamed. I bit my lip. What was he talking about? How Sora was? Was everything okay? Why did Sungmin knew about Sora? Have they met or something? Why? What’s going on?
“Sungmin you can stop that now. She’s no longer your sister-in-law. You don’t have to care about her,” I said lazily. There weren’t the words I actually wanted to say. But I just couldn’t ask the questions I wanted. I had made the decision. I have no longer any connection with her. She’s dead to me. I can’t think her anymore. We are over.
“I never thought you would be like this hyung. You really are a heartless womanizer. Well that’s true. She’s no longer my sister-in-law and I’m happy about that. But she is still my friend and I’m not gonna leave her!” Sungmin screamed and hang up.
I looked at my phone with teary eyes. “I’m sorry Sungmin. I’m so sorry Sora,” there were so many questions on my mind right now. What was happening? Was Sora alright? Was Sungmin with her? Well if Sungmin was with her, there was nothing to worry about. Sungmin would take care of her. But why did it have to be Sungmin? Why not someone else? Okay I would be more worried if it was someone I didn’t know. And I knew that they were friends. It just... Why can’t I be the one who takes care of her?
“Everything okay Park?” I heard my soldier friend asking.
“Mmm... I guess. What do you think? Can you trust your friends? Can you give your friend a mission to take care of the girl you love when you are in army?” I asked.
“What? Are you jealous?” he laughed. Jealous? No not that much. Okay, I was, but I decided that I wouldn’t care about that. It didn’t help anyway. And plus Sora hated it when I got too jealous. And right now it didn’t matter what I felt. All I cared right now was Sora and her condition. I will be fine as long as she is fine and happy. And if Sungmin was the one that makes her happy, I just have to accept that.
“No, seriously. Tell me your opinion,”
“That depends... Does this girl love you and what does she think about this guy?”
“I wish I knew that...” I sighed.



The wind breathed and I got a feeling
Something was moving near me
touched my cheek
I felt a familiar hand on my skin
I didn't waver anymore
and I knew, that I could
Like a small child, fall asleep

 

Hi everyone! about the preview. I know it's not that good english and that's because it's actually a finnish song. I just searched for the translation and I think this one is pretty good. I love this song and I think it will fit really well on the next chapter which you will see on wednesday! and again thank you all who commented :) and thanks miki10, I'll comment soon to your ff :D and one think about these songs. you should really check them, I love them all and almost all of them are english songs (few korean and finnish too). I made a deal with myself that no SJ songs :D because it would be too hard to choose and plus I don't know all of them and if I miss one good I'll be mad xD but this finnish song! if you are interested even a little bit, check it you on youtube: jenni vartiainen missä muruseni on. the second video has pretty good translation :) anyway, thanks again and see ya on Wednesday