Our last day

You're not my oppa

“Sora-sshi! The WGM staff members are here!” I heard my manager’s voice through the door.
“Ne! Just a seconds, I’m almost done with my makeup!” I said back.
I was kind of excited. They have said that there was some special mission for me and Leeteuk-oppa. We haven’t had many mission these past months and since it was only about 2 months before oppa’s enlist I was sure it was something big. We did agree that we would keep filming ‘till the end. So I was sure this was something last big thing. Maybe our honeymoon? I started automatically smile when I thought about WGM and Leeteuk-oppa. Oppa... My virtual husband on reality show called We Got Married. And my first love. I know that it wasn’t the plan, but I just couldn’t help it. I fell in love with Leeteuk-oppa. He was and still is my first and only love. It happened around Christmas. I don’t even know how did it happen. All I knew was that after New Year this wasn’t just a work for me. It was so much more.
“Sora-sshi, all done,” my make-up artist’s voice cut my thoughts.
“Thank you unni,” I muttered and got up.
“Annyong haseyo,” I said to the staff members. “This is rather odd to do a pre-record before the actual filming,” I said while sitting to the chair. There were only two staff members, the cameraman and interviewer. They wanted to film my reaction or something before the actual filming.
“Ne... Here’s your mission,” the interviewer said and gave me a letter.

Tomorrow, your marriage will be annulled.

I couldn’t read further. I had to do everything I could not to star cry in front of the cameras.
“You guys thought you can trick me, didn’t you?” I asked and laughed a bit.
“Sora-sshi we are serious. This is true,” the interviewer said.
I couldn’t believe it. This can’t be happening!
“But... I... Oppa...” words just didn’t come out. I felt how my eyes got wet. I tried to hide them.
“Sora-sshi can you pull yourself together? We have to do this,” the cameraman said.
I glared at him and closed my eyes. Okay Sora you can do this. You are an actress and this is just your job. I took a deep breath and opened my eyes. “But isn’t this too fast?” I asked.
They ignored my question and started to ask me some questions about our last day and what I wanted to do on that day.

Our last day...

~*~


“Thank you for this year. This has been amazing opportunity for me and I will never forget this,” Leeteuk said with a pride. Everyone clapped. I just stood there quietly. It wasn’t a party or anything. Just some small gathering with the staff members. “Oh yes I will recommend this to other members. I think few of them would love to be on this show,” Leeteuk continued loudly.
I couldn’t take it anymore. I moved to the ladies room since I couldn’t be near at him without bursting into tears. I washed my hands and tried to cool myself. We have just finished our last filming and now people were like partying and celebrating. How can they be so happy? Okay sure for them it’s just a new couple replacing the old one. They had already chosen the new couple. But for me this was an end of an era. How can I be happy about it? And the weirdest thing was oppa. Why was he so happy? He was the one who suggest the party.
“Sora-sshi are you okay?” I heard someone asking behind my back.
“Ne unni,”
“Did you and Leeteuk get into a fight?” my make-up artist asked.
“Ani. Why would you ask that?”
“There’s a rumor that your marriage ended because Leeteuk wanted it, not because his enlist,” she said.
“What?!” I couldn’t believe it! This can’t be happening! This isn’t true! He loved me! He had said it to me! I stormed out and run to Leeteuk.
“Oppa! Is that true?!” I shouted.
Leeteuk seemed surprised. “What  do you mean?”
“Was it you who said that we have to stop shooting?”
Leeteuk seemed uncomfortable. Everyone had heard us and now they were watching us. “Let’s talk,” he said and grabbed my hand. He took me to some private room.
After he had closed the door I hugged him. “Oppa,”
“Sora, stop,” Leeteuk said and pushed me away.
I looked at him with confuse.“I don’t understand. What’s going on? Why are you like this oppa?”
“Well it’s over Sora. The show is over. Our dimple couple is now only a memory,” Leeteuk looked angry.
“But why so soon? I thought we would keep filming. Didn’t we agree to?”
“Sora. I’m about to enlist. Do you really think that I would waste my only free time to this? I have my own life too,”
I had never seen Leeteuk so... cold. Those words hurt me. “So this isn’t worth of it? Then what about me?”
“Like I would care about you,” he said coldly.
I was shocked. He looked at me with cold eyes and just stood there. I didn’t know what to say. I had never thought that Leeteuk could say something like that. He had always been so caring and I always thought that he loved me. Tears started to pour.
“Oppa what do you mean?”
“I said it pretty clearly to you. It's over. WE are over,”
“But... I don't understand...”
“The show is over. So are we,”
“But I thought this wasn’t only about the show,”
“Well you thought wrong,”
“No! I won't believe you! You're lying!”
“I'm telling the truth! It was only for the show! I never ever loved you!” Leeteuk almost shouted. He turned and started to walk away. I grabbed his hand.
“Oppa, please,” I said with tearful voice.
Leeteuk sighed. “Sora. Stop this. It’s over,” he said with cold voice and pulled his hand away.
Leeteuk faced me. “And one more thing Sora. Don’t call me oppa anymore, ever. I’m not your oppa,” he said, turned and walked away.
“Oppaaaa!” I screamed. Tears kept pouring and there was no end. I fell down and started to cry harder.

Leeteuk POV

I had to do it. Even though I didn’t want it. I knew I would hurt her, but there was no other choice. I loved her, from the bottom of my heart. And that’s why I had to do it. I was going to enlist soon. I would be gone for two years. I could not protect her. Or neither could I ask her to wait for me. I wasn’t even sure if she loved me or not. She was an actress, so everything could have been just acting. But no matter what she did, I would still love her. After all she was my baby princess. And I was going to hurt her. But if I didn’t do this, she would be suffering even more. So trust me Sora, this is all best for you. You are a strong woman, I know you are. You can take this.
It was the most difficult thing I have ever done. I had to push her away from me, even though I actually wanted to hold her harder and never let go. Just stand there and watch her falling apart. The voice that came out of me, didn’t sound right. It wasn’t my own voice. My voice wasn’t that cold. But the saddest thing was her reaction. How could she believe me so easily? I was sure I had to convince her for hours before she would believe me. Sora, don’t you know how much I loved you? It has been a year and you still don’t believe me?
I had to turn away. I just couldn’t take it anymore. One more minute and I would have hugged her and said that everything was just a big lie. I was almost gone, but then I remembered the last thing I had to do. I bit my lower lip before facing her. She looked at me with those teary eyes. God this was hard. How can she look both y and cute at the same time? I’m really going to miss you my princess.
“And one more thing Sora. Don’t call me oppa anymore, ever. I’m not your oppa,” it was like reading news on television. No emotions, just saying the words I had memorized. My voice almost broke before the last word. I had never thought this would be this hard. I never realised how much Sora meant to me. I didn’t know I could love someone this much. This was really heartbreaking. I turned and walked away.
“Mianhaeyo Sora,” I whispered before leaving the room.

 

~*~


Fell for your so sweet words
Now alone, I’m falling down I’m falling down
I shouldn’t have met you
I didn’t know it would turn out like this
Are we over this easily?

 

 

Hello everyone! So what did you think? First chapter :) And as you can read next chapter will be pretty sad... But hopefully you liked this one and please comments and criticism is allowed! And if you noticed really big grammar mistakes, please tell me! My english isn't that good yet :D next chapter will be uploaded probably on Friday or Saturday. And thank you so much for the support <3