Falling In Love

Snow Flower
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xLjFsfEkgEE

-----

One evening, you were coming up the alley with bags of groceries in your hands.

2 big, nasty men turned the corner at the same time you came up.

You bumped into them and accidentally dropped the bags on their feet.

“OW! DAMN!” They cursed.

You panicked and fervently bowed in apology

. “Watch where you’re going, will you?” They growled.

You bowed again.

The smaller man smirked in anger, “Stubborn girl won’t admit she’s wrong.” “Yah! Why aren’t you saying sorry?” The bigger one asked. You tried to explain but they mistook as you being stubborn. “Aish! Rude !” The bigger man raised his hand.

You winced *Oh no.*

Out of nowhere, a hand snapped out and grabbed the man’s wrist. All of you looked up. Your eyes widened at the sight of a furious Jaejoong. His eyes were dangerously narrowed at the men.

“Who are you?” The man asked.

Jaejoong didn’t even bother to answer. He just looked straight into his eyes, “If I were you, I’d just leave.”

The man smirked, “If I were you, I’d run.” “Yeah, my friend can kick your !” The other man guffawed. The bigger man’s grin disappeared, “Let go.”

Jaejoong’s expression told him he had no intention of doing that.

“Aish! You bastard!” The bigger man raised his other hand but Jaejoong was faster. He twisted man’s arm. He cried out in agony. Jaejoong snarled in his ear, “You should’ve left when I gave you the chance.” He kicked the man and he fell face first onto the cement.

“Come on! Let’s go!” The smaller man yelped. The bigger man scowled but ran off.

Jaejoong watched them disappear around the corner. He looked at you. In surprise, you slightly jumped and blinked. Jaejoong grabbed your bags, looked at you, and turned towards your house. You didn’t move. You were too stunned. Jaejoong stopped and looked back, “Aren’t you coming?” You blinked with your mouth slightly open. He nodded to your house, “Let’s go.” You closed your mouth, nodded, and ran after him. The two of you went to the rooftop. Jaejoong set your bags down. He turned to leave but you grabbed his arm.

Jaejoong turned around an

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter