2

Of Hairy Dogs and Bloodsucking Bats

~ Hi guys! I don't know what happened, but for some reason, my computer deleted this chapter I was working on ( you computer) and now I have to write it again. T_T But I will post it today ok? ^^ Warning: It's uneditied. O__0

 


 

An eerie silence filled the dorm. No one was scurrying about and around and all. Peace settled down in the atmosphere. It was a surprisingly quiet day.

“YAH CHO KYUHYUN! YOU BASTARD! COME BACK HERE WITH MY STRAWBERRY MILK!”

Well, except for the Super Junior dorm of course.

Little Miss Mister Kyuhyun was up to no good again, stealing precious items from his hyungs. This time though, he was unprepared for when he robbed Hyukjae and Donghae of their Nemo plushy and strawberry milk.

“COME BACK HERE! WE’RE NOT DONE YET!” they yelled in one of those elderly women voices, chasing after a beaten up maknae around the outside of their dorm.

, what am I going to do? he thought to himself, examining the area for some sort of escape route. Fortunately, he noticed a familiar person strolling by him and he quickly latched onto the friend.

“Kyuhyun? What are you doing here? And what happened to you?” asked a surprised Sungmin, lightly trying to tug the fox off of him.

“I’m so sorry! Shisus I won’t ever steal again! Just please stop letting me get chased by those ‘things’! I promise!” Kyuhyun wailed to himself and the sky in vain.

“Kyu, who are you talking to?” questioned the bunny boy.

“Uh, nevermind Minnie. Just please take me somewhere else away from our dorm okay?” He pleaded, attempting to perform some fail aegyo on the older.

Surprisingly, the said person gave into it with a little bit of suspicion. “Alright, fine. But we’re going where I’m going ok?”

“Ok.” He answered back in relief. Finally, I can be away from you two.

The two wandered around the streets of Seoul for a while before stopping by a small, isolated cafe, where they had a quick lunch, and toured around for a little more. Although they had been on this road so many times to travel to their concert destinations, they never actually got the chance to actually explore the area.


“I don’t like sandwiches though! I’m in the mood for soup!” the maknae whined and complained like a child, crossing his arms and pouting.

“Shut up you. Or do you want me to bring you back where you came from?” Sungmin threatened, playfully smacking the younger’s head with a nearby spoon.

Kyuhyun quickly stopped what he was doing, twitched suddenly for a bit, and silently yet hesitantly continued to munch on his food.

“Good boy,” he said, smirking.

After strolling and resting for a tiny bit, Kyuhyun was able to walk again, without the help of Sungmin dragging him everywhere.They sat at a nearby bench in one of the city’s parks and admired the beauty of the cherry blossoms flowing through the fresh, cool air. After a long period of peaceful silence, Sungmin finally spoke.

“So can you tell me now what happened that caused you to get all these bloody injuries?” he asked.

“Alright. Fine,” Kyuhyun answered simply,  and began explaining to the other about how fun it would be to steal Hyukjae’s and Donghae’s secret stash of Nemo plushies and strawberry milk and how terrible of an idea it really was.

“And that’s how I got here, covered in blood and bruises,” he finished with a nod of confirmation and a straight face.

“Kyuhyun, you pabo. You know how possessive those two are when anyone gets their hands all over their personal belongings. Just, please promise that you won’t do that ever again, okay?” Sungmin questioned with a promising tone.

“Yes Minnie hyung,” he stated, wrapping his pinky finger around the other’s, with one of his rare, genuine grins. While doing so, he studied the latter’s face, which had a gentle smile and sparkling eyes plastered on his facial structure. Unconsciously, they both didn’t realize that they were slowly scooting closer to them, until their noses were touching. They were so occupied in the moment that they didn’t take notice that someone was yelling at them.

“YAH! YOU GUYS! AISH, JINJA?! CAN YOU NOT READ THE SIGN?! IT OBVIOUSLY SAYS NO PDA IN THE PARK! ARE YOU BLIND OR WHAT? DO I HAVE TO SPELL IT OUT FOR YOU! N-O-P-D-A! NO PDA! MAH! ARE YOU TWO LISTENING TO ME OR NOT?!” shouted the stranger in an annoyed voice. When he realized that the two were still acting like lovebirds, he got pissed even more and threw at them the closest thing he could find, which was a massive rock, at them. There was a loud “Thwack!” and the result was a  Sungmin and Kyuhyun on the ground, grasping their head in agony and pain, with more bruises covering their scalp.  

“YAH! WHAT WAS THAT FOR PUNK?!” Sungmin yelled back, enraged. He was about to yell at the anonymous person some more when he recognized something familiar about him. Wild hair, stylish yet feminine clothes, unique hats...Wait...Isn’t that-

“The hell? GD hyung?” the bunny boy blinked and rubbed his eyes several times, before gaping his mouth wide in astonishment.

“YEAH! OF COURSE IT’S ME YOU PUNK! WHO ELSE COMES OUT LIKE THIS?!” He teasingly contorted, pointing at himself. The said person was sporting a pink beanie with a little bow and a Korean character, a black plain t-shirt, a bunch of assorted scarves, red converses, and a pair of light blue jeans.

“Hi Jiyong hyung!”Kyuhyun waved and shouted cheerfully, regardless of his fatal bleeding head injury.

The said person ran closer to them so that they wouldn’t look like a bunch of idiots arguing at each other and so that they didn’t attract any fangirls.

“What are you doing here hyung? I thought you had to go record your new single,” wondered the maknae in suspicion.

“Nah, I wanted some fresh air. Plus, I’ve recorded my rap parts too many times to count. Anyways, it was nice meeting you guys. I have to go now before I get punished by Seunghyun again for ditching practice. Bye!” the leader of BIGBANG quickly sputtered out, before waving quickly and dashing back to where he arrived from.

“That was nice.” mused Sungmin. “I hope we meet him again sometime in the future. He’s so busy all the time though.”

“Well,” Kyuhyun spoke while yawning and stretching. “We should probably go back now before Leeteuk hyung dies of worrying about us, especially me. It’s already 1:15 PM. Are we supposed to go host Kiss The Radio today?” he questioned nonchalantly.

Sungmin blinked and widened his eyes in realization before grabbing a fistful of Kyuhyun’s shirt and sprinting as fast as he could manage back to the dorm, dragging the fox along with him. “SHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIT!”

 




~Hmm, there’s not a lot of comedy in this chapter, but that’s because I promised someone some KyuMin fluff, so here you go! ^^