3

Of Hairy Dogs and Bloodsucking Bats

Sounds of shuffling could be heard as the footsteps slowly creeped up the room next to his. Hands on the door, Taemin slowly pushed it open, peering inside to see if the person had awoken from the noises. When he noticed that the being was still snoring and such, Taemin tip-toed towards the male, taking precautions to not to step on anything that would alarm the resting elder.


 

An evil glint flashed through the maknae’s eyes as he slowly approached the male, grabbing the nearest object he find, which was his secretly prized Keroro plushy. After strolling up to the sleeping person, he quickly (and destructively), gave the male a wonderful wake up call.


 

“HYUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUNG! ING WAKE UP MINHO HYUNG!” he shouted like a T-Rex, as he literally gave the older a good old smash to the head with the cotton object. The said male decided to legitimately fall and roll out of the bed, smacking his head on the floor in the process.


 

“Oww...Taemin what the hell?!” Minho contorted in an annoyed voice, rubbing the sore area on his scalp, where a bruising purple injury was beginning to form.


 

“Sowwy hyung,” he apologized, pouting. “But Key Umma told me to wake you up, and since hyung sleeps too much, that was the only to wake you wake. Sowwy Minho hyungie...”


 

Fortunately, Minho couldn’t resist Taemin’s oblivious aegyo he was doing, and immediately forgave the maknae. “You are too cute,” he said while embracing Taemin, who was still clueless at why he was still hugging him.


 

“Hyung, we need to go eat breakfast now or Key Umma is gonna get mad. And go brush your teeth hyung, your breath stinks,” Taemin suggested obviously while pinching his nose and doing some sort of fanning away gesture. The older just chuckled for a bit before leaving from the bedroom to the bathroom.


 

After washing up and having a rather peaceful breakfast, they were all sprawled about on the couch, (except for Minho, no one knows where he was at the time) watching the newest episode of School 2013. They were about to laugh at this one exaggerated gag when the sound of a doorbell rang deafeningly throughout the household, causing everyone to suddenly become silent.


 

“Who could that be?” wondered Jonghyun, scratching his non-itchy scalp as he sauntered over to the door.


 

Opening it, he was met with a whooshing sound and a blur of a person as the stranger made a dash into their bathroom, locking it shut.


 

“What the hell?” Key looked at everyone in confusion.


 

“WHAT THE HELL YOU DO! GEUDAERO DOLLYEO JUL GEOYA!” Onew sang, performing the dance moves to the lyrics.


 

“Now’s not the time to be promoting for B.A.P Jinki hyung!” Jonghyun rolled his eyes at the scene.


 

Suddenly, Minho came in his entire glory, literally bouncing and rolling off stairs, before standing up immediately, eyeballs wide with panic and another unknown emotion.


 

“What’s wrong Minho hyung?” Taemin questioned, voice laced with worry.


 

The said person didn’t answer for a brief period of time, seemingly contemplating on something, before finally giving his answer.


 

“I NEED TO PEE!” the boy blurted out.


 

The rest of the bandmates who were watching exploded out in laughter, legitimately rolling on the floor and banging the hard surface with their fists.


 

“Couldn’t you just pee through the window?” Jonghyun questioned jokingly.


 

“I don’t want to spray streams of urine at nearby pedestrians just so you know,” he contorted back, eyes tinted with agitation at the reply.


 

Minho ignored the bursts of laughter from the outburst, and forcefully tried to push the door out of the way, hands depressingly on hte golden brass doorknob when he realized that it wasn’t opening anytime soon.


 

“Does anyone know who’s in there?” he asked depressingly, sliding down the piece of wood.


 

“Nope,” the group replied back, trying to regain their breath from cracking up so hard.


 

The rapper slid down the smooth piece of wood, sulking and on the verge of crying in public. “Why? Why now?” he wailed in misery.


 

 


 


 

Nimble fingers tapped at the keyboard. Noises of moving and clicking from the mouse filled the void of silence in the restroom. A dim lit monitor shone on the anonymous person’s profile. A website took up the space of the screen, as ancient,wrinkled orbs stared in concentration at it. Huffs of frustration were occasionally heard whenever the old man created an error.


 

After a brief period of nothing but clicks and taps, the elder changed his expression from that of an occupied demeanor of concentration to an excited look of accomplishment.


 

“Finally...” he whispered raspily, hands vibrating in completion. His eyes were wide and overflowing with satisfaction. “I can’t believe it...”


 

A small status update appeared on the laptop’s screen, shimmering with glory and pride.


 

k-pRRSjOu1ZdFRvtD5nol9VuwZ8uCfLh46u0Uknh Grandpa Lee


 

Status:

Hllo wrodl. :D


 

“My very first facebook status....”


 

 


 


 

I’M BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACK~! :D Sorry if I’ve gone for a while, I’m at the beach and it’s evening now. I’m a bit tired, but I managed to complete it for you guys. You’re welcome by the way. Hope you enjoyed and see you later. ^^

 

(P.S. I forgot what the facebook update status page looks like so I apologize if it doesn't look right. .__.

Well, I tried. XD)