4

Of Hairy Dogs and Bloodsucking Bats

“Yah, you guys. Wake up for Pete’s sake. We gotta go meet the SHINee and Super Junior sunbaenims today.”

 

Yongguk shook the sleepings lumps in an attempt to wake them up, but alas, it was useless. He sighed, weaving a hand through his locks of hair before leaving the room. He returned back with a bullhorn and some earplugs.

 

“YAH! WAKE UP ALREADY OR I’LL KICK YOUR ASSES TO NEVERLAND!” He yelled through the device, abruptly startling the members from their beauty sleep. Jongup and Zelo stirred up a bit before exhaustingly sitting themselves up while Youngjae and Himchan had fallen out of their beds in the process.

 

“Hyung, you didn’t have to use that you know,” whined Zelo, rubbing his eyes while yawning.

 

“Yeah Bbang, pouring water on us was enough. You didn’t have to make us deaf too,” Himchan complained noisily, rubbing a slight bruise on his head from the sudden fall.

 

“Whatever, the good thing is that you guys are up now, ‘na mean? Now go get yourselves cleaned up, you look like dog turds,” The leader commanded, pointing in the direction of the bathroom.

 

“Haha, very funny.  This is your fault anyways you Tigger obsessed grandpa,” Himchan muttered, slightly combing his hair with his hands before standing up and being the first to follow Yongguk’s finger.

 

“I’m gonna go wake up Daehyunnie now. See ya,” The oldest said, and left the three younger ones in their morning misery.

 

Yongguk quietly strolled down the hallway to his personal bedroom and opened the white door, getting greeted with the sight of a sleeping yet adorable Daehyun. He let out a little grin, silently closing the door behind him.

 

He tiptoed over to the male, staring at him in wonder. “Wake up my little angel, we have to go meet some sunbaes today,” he whispered placing a tender kiss on the younger’s chapped lips.

 

The said person slowly stirred, before opening his eyes, blinking a few times to get adjusted to the morning light. “Shisus, you’re even cheesy in the morning.”

 

“Only for you~” He cooed in the vocalist’s ear, enveloping his boyfriend in a hug while doing so. “Now wake up.”

 

“Fine. But give me five more minutes, ‘kay?” Daehyun asked, snuggling his head even deeper into the blankets and pillows.

 

“Alright then honey~” Yongguk responded in return, silently offering some more blankets around the younger’s body.

 

However, Yongguk left the door open a wee bit, revealing to the members the scene, who were glaring at the two with fiery envy.

 

“This is so not fair!” Zelo whined, slightly stomping his foot on the floor. “Daehyunnie hyung gets to sleep more than us.”

 

“And he even gets waken up nicely.” added Himchan, frowning with distaste. “That idiot. Only has his eyes set on Daehyun. Why can’t we be treated the same?”

 

“Treated the same as what?” A deep voice spoke out, startling the members. They shakily turned around, only to find their leader glaring at them. “I told you already, go get ready, we have a meeting today!” He scolded like a father.

 

“Yes sir,” they replied back with dripping misery, sauntering over to the bathroom door. Oh how they wished they were in Daehyun’s position right now.

 

 


 

 

“Oh my God I am so tired!” Himchan complained loudly to Key, both sharing in their morning miseries.

 

“I know! Do you see these bags under my eyes? Those are not healthy eyes girl.” Key pointed to the dark circles under his eyes. “I look like a panda for God’s sake!”

 

“The sad thing is...I didn’t have enough concealer to hide it!” the mother of B.A.P cried out, Kibum now moving on to patting his best friend’s back. “I feel you girl, I feel you,” the mom of SHINee responded back, both now sulking on the bench.

 

Approximately 20 meters away, laid their boyfriends from afar, deadpanning with boredness while watching the scene.

 

“Are they always like this?” Jonghyun asked, mentally face palming himself. It was too early to be dealing with any make up problems and he just wanted to go home.

 

“Yep. Every single time they meet, they always act like white teenager girls who just broke their nails or something like that,” Youngjae replied back in a sleepy daze, rubbing his puffy eyes.

 

Meanwhile, on the other side of the large park, was where the majority of the big group laid. Daehyun had suddenly become extremely clingy to his lover, holding onto his arm and trailing him around to everywhere like a lost puppy. Yongguk didn’t care about the sudden skinship he received from Daehyun, and in fact subconsciously enjoyed the close contact.

 

The vocalist had now changed positions from Yongguk again, this time in front of the older and tightly hugging around his waist. “Hyung~” he purred, snuggling closer to the leader’s warm radiating body, his head tousled into Yongguk’s shirt. (A/N: omfg my feels while writing this ಥAಥ)

 

The older of the two flashed out a loving gummy smile, before simply ruffling the younger’s blonde hair with his free hand, the other one sneaking around Daehyun’s small waist, as if to return the embrace.

 

“Aww~ You two make one cute couple. Reminds me of my younger days when Kangin was a hopeless romantic chasing after me,” Leeteuk squealed, grinning widely at the couple. He turned his head around to where his own boyfriend (and soon-to-be husband) laid, watching him play a soccer game with the others.

 

“Thank you,” Yongguk said politely, looking in the direction Leeteuk was watching at.

 

 


 

 

Since they were too tired to play any sports because of how early it was, Jongup and Zelo had decided to simply cuddle with each other, and were currently situated on the grass, staring at the morning clouds. Zelo was snuggled securely into Jongup’s chest, one arm wrapped around the other’s. Their fit stuck together perfectly, and it seemed that the two of them were fast asleep in their own world.

 

 


 

 

Taemin stopped chasing after the soccer ball, watching the sleeping couple from afar, an obvious frown on his face. Minho, who was watching the younger closely, came up to him, linking their hands together. “What’s wrong Taeminnie?” He asked, concern laced in his voice.

 

SHINee’s maknae simply pointed a finger at B.A.P’s maknae line dozing off (who unconsciously had changed their positions, and were now spooning each other), and Minho followed the direction of Taemin’s appendage. “I want to do what they’re doing,” Taemin said, pouting slightly.

 

Minho, not wanting to be a terrible boyfriend, silently agreed to Taemin’s decision. He set down the black and white football, and took his lover over to a similar spot like the other two. The older laid his down on the cool grass, and reached out a hand to invite the younger boy.

 

Taemin accepted the offer, and did the same as Minho, except he was facing the other way, making the two boys stare into each other’s eyes. After a period of blissful silence, Minho maneuvered his arm to wrap around Taemin’s waist, and pulled each other into the same position as Jongup and Zelo from earlier.

 

Several minutes later, they drifted off to slumber.

 

 


 

 

Homaigod. Omfg. I didn’t realize that I had left this story for two months. TWO. ING. LONG. MONTHS. I am so sorry. ;__; But you guys will forgive me...right?

 

Now that I’ve finished this chapter, I’ll try to update more, as now I have two fics to complete soon, so please be a patient subscriber, ne?

 

Also, three of the reasons I was inactive on this story for so long was because a) I had a massive writer’s block a few weeks ago on this, b) I actually had a another fic I was working on, which is now taking a bit of a break, like this one, and c) I’m really on a 2 week hiatus right now, as life is making things confusing for me again and I have to sort some stuff out, but I just couldn’t resist to write. (^ u ^;  )


So yeah. I’ll see you later? *^*