The Last Part 2

The Last

 

We had all eaten together before it was finally time for bed. Slowly all four children were ready and either put, or taken themselves off to bed.

 

I had made a promise with my husband when we had first started dating that I wouldn’t go to sleep until he was the last voice I heard before I closed my eyes. In the past it had been hard because of the hours he worked and now it was no different. We had started dating 1 year ½ before we got married. The press and the public felt that our relationship wouldn’t last that we didn’t know each other well enough but we both knew that we couldn’t go another day without being together. That had been when I was 23 nearly 24 and he had just turned 26. And now at 41 and 43 respectively we were still going strong.

 

I still couldn’t believe my luck getting to choreograph for SNSD. They were the biggest girl group in Korea. And I got to be in the SM Town building, where in my opinion some of the best artists in Korea were housed. He had greeted me first, on the day Lee Sooman had decided I should be introduced to all the artists. I had just had my heart crushed and refused to get into another relationship. After our first met he tried many times to get me to go out with him. I some how managed to get out of it every time.  I then left for Taiwan and didn’t see him for a while. When I came back Lee Minwoo had helped heal my heart without even realising he had done it.

 

The next time he asked me out I agreed, and the rest I guess is pretty much history.

 

As I sat in front of the TV waiting for him to come back I couldn’t help but think about what we had been through. When you marry the y idol from Super Junior, Choi Siwon, there are a lot of things that could go wrong. A lot of his fans had thought that he was too young to get married at 26, but they supported his decision in the end.  When he announced we were expecting out first child they gave us many free gifts.

Now he was no longer promoting as part of super junior, they had all decided that by the time the older members, Leeteuk and Heechul, were in there late 30s it was time for them to call it quits. The members were still in the entertainment or music business but now they were either solo ballad singing artists or gagmen. They had been the longest ever boy group in Korea. Siwon who had already started acting continued on that way, and the reason that was coming home so late on that night was due to a late night shoot that he had to go.

 

I hadn’t realised I had fallen asleep until I felt a hand on my shoulder.

 

“Yah I told you not to go to sleep until I came home”

“Mianhe I didn’t even realise I had fallen asleep”

He smiles down at me before sitting down and pulling me into his arms.

 

“I missed you guys today” Siwon says with a sigh. “I think I will have to take my dad up on the job at the family business. I can’t stand not coming home to eat with you guys”

 

I shake my head as I wrap my arms around him pulling myself closer into his body. “Don’t do that. We understand how much you love acting. We see you loads and there are times you are here all day. The kids know you love them”

 

He kisses the top of my head and I can feel a smile through it.

“Lets go to bed baby”

“Arasso oppa” “I love you”

“I love you too baby”

______________________________________________________________

A/N

I decided not to end it with a because I felt it would just be kind of wrong. It is 2 am here in England. I will try and write another one shot for the Tiffany story tonight (well I guess this morning) but I kind of have a one shot that’s been playing on my mind that I want to get out so we will see what happens. I’m back at uni in like a week and a half so I will try and write as much as I can before that stress starts again. Bye bye.