Where I loved was the guy I met in Taiwan

The Last

 

Where I loved was the guy I met in Taiwan.

 

Moving to Korea had been a big step in my life, a step that I was prepared for. Going to live in Taiwan for 6 months was something that nothing could prepare me for. I would be moving somewhere that I have never been before, where there was a language that I could speak. However the opportunity to branch out and choreograph Show Luo’s concert was not something that I could pass up.  

 

Everything was new to me and I found it hard to communicate with everyone unless they spoke English. The minimal Mandarin allowed me to communicate on a basic level to service and luckily for me the assistant chorographer was fluent in English.

 

Trying to communicate with Show Luo was at first difficult. However slowly through dance we started to be able to communicate without having to talk. After the first 2 months my Mandarin skills grew and at the same time so did our relationship.

 

We never actually became a couple. Not with the official title, he was extremely popular and I preferred staying out of the lime light. We still did the couple things. The Romantic Dinners, the holding hands, the kissing.

 

It wasn’t through a lack of trying on his part to get me to be girlfriend, the drama wasn’t worth it. Relationships get ruined as soon as people start to stick there noses in. I didn’t want to ruin the little piece of happiness I had. We were in the honeymoon states of our relationships any way, the part that everything was so special. We never argued but that was because we never truly knew each other.

 

When it was time for me to leave we decided it was best to just end what we had there and then, long distance relationships tend not to work and we were both so busy there would be hardly any time for us to see each other and traveling back and forth between Korea and Taiwan would be expensive and properly would only end up having airport dates.

 

When the 6 months came to end with the massive event of his solo concert it was bitter sweet. I was contracted to working at SM entertainment and only got the 6 months off because I didn’t need to do any choreography for SNSD or Super Junior. But with Super Juniors Comeback in the works it was time for me to get back to Korea.

 

Even though there was a chance that we would never see each other ever again, I never forgot him he allowed me to see how beautiful a country Taiwan is and how a man could show me love even without anyone knowing he was doing it.