Chapter 6

TaeNy fanfic

(TIFFANY'S P.O.V)
I heard Taeyeon before I saw her.
"FANY!" She screamed at the top of her voice, running towards me.
"TAENGOO!" I cried, opening my arms.
She hugged me tightly, crying with tears of happiness. We squeezed each other tightly, not saying a word for a minute. Taeyeon looked up at me.
"I missed you.. So much.." She whispered.
I smiled. "I missed you too."
We forgot about how our relationship was supposed to be a secret... But we didn't care. We kissed each other passionately. Then we left the airport hand in hand, smiling and cuddling each other. We went to the hotel and cuddled on the sofa. We were sharing a room with Yuri and Yoona whilst Sunny was with some of the other cast members that had come on the plane to America.
"Tomorrow, we can talk more.. You look exausted. How hard have you been working?" She asked me.
"..Working non-stop. It takes a lot of planning for these kind of things. I promise I'll try to sleep more.." I said, gazing into her eyes.
She smiled. "Good.. Because I'll be making sure." She said.
We both got up and went to bed.

(TAEYEON'S P.O.V)
The next day I picked up the newspaper that had been posted in. I was the front page and sighed. It was about me and Tiffany.
'THE TRUTH' was the headline. I read further.
'Director Tiffany Hwang and model Kim Taeyeon have been seen at the airport sharing a tender moment. There have been suspicions on this since they worked together on Hwang's latest movie.'
I sighed and took it into the living room. Tiffany was sat on the sofa.
"Let me see." She said almost instantly as she saw my face.
I gave the paper to her, the look on her face told me she didn't approve either. She put the paper down on the table in the middle of the room and opened her arms to me. I slumped down next to her and cuddled into her.
"I don't think we can hide it anymore..." I said.
"..Then I'd better tell the paparazzi's who are waiting outside." She said.
"I'll come too.." I said.
We both got up and went to the door. Suddenly we were swarmed by cameras and microphones.
"We have come out of our room to tell you the truth in what's going on between us." I said.
"Me and Taeyeon have been dating for a long time now, ever since she first caught my eye when we were recording. We've fallen deeply in love with each other. Goodbye.." Said Tiffany, and we went back inside.

(TIFFANY'S P.O.V)
We had a lot of work and reherals to do the next few months. After that, we went back home and spent the rest of our time living in the mansion. We got married, and so did Yuri and Yoona. Sunny moved out and lived with some others, and it was an all around happy time.

Me and Taeyeon were sat outside in the garden, her head was resting on my shoulder.
"I remember the day when we first fell in love.." She said, smiling.
"Me too... I remember it every day.." I said.
And this story went through our head at the same time.
"Do you love me?" She asked. "Right until the end, and beyond?"
"Of course... No matter what happens, I'll always be with you." I said.
"I love you too.. As I've said many times before.." She said.
"I'll never leave you.." I said, smiling.
"We'll stay together forever.." She said.
And that was how it was, right up until the end...
THE END.