Chapter 2

TaeNy fanfic

TAEYEON'S P.O.V)
Every day after recording, Tiffany took me into her office and we spent time alone. Nobody knew about us, apart from her assistant Yoona who swore she wouldn't speak about it ever again. It was on the fifth time I went into Tiffany's office that she actually took me back to her house.

It was huge, almost like a mansion, with an indoor AND outdoor pool. There were tons of rooms in there. When we got in we were greeted by.. A servant..? He took our bags and jackets whilst me and Tiffany went and sat outside.
"Its not much.." Tiffany mumbled.
"..Its amazing!" I blurted out. She giggled at me.
"I get lonely.. Not a lot of people come to my house, since I don't really have a lot of close friends.." She said, sighing.
"Oh.. Well.. I just live with my friend Sunny.." I said. "Its a very small house me and Sunny have.. Nothing compared to this."
Tiffany went quiet for a long time, deep in thought.
"..Would you and your friend like to live here with me?" She asked.
"R-Really?!" I gasped. "You'd let us stay here?!"
"Yes. I love you.. I think you deserve the best.." She said.
"Well.. I'd love to live here.. But I'd need to ask Sunny.." I said.
"Ring her then. Now." Said Tiffany, gazing at me.
I took out my phone and dialled Sunny's number. She picked up almost instantly. I told her about the offer, she was happy about it. When the call ended, I looked up at Tiffany and smiled.
"She said she'd love to live here." I said.
Tiffany smiled at me and kissed me.
"I'll come and pick you and your stuff up tomorrow.." She said.
We sat and talked for a bit, and then I went back home to sleep there for the last night before I moved into Tiffany's house.


(TIFFANY'S P.O.V)
The next day I drove over to Taeyeon's house to get her stuff and her and her friend. I'd told Taeyeon to tell Sunny what was going on so she knew. Sunny understood. When we got there, we had to get the stuff out of the car.
"Choose your rooms. My servants will get your stuff.." I said.

Whilst Sunny and Taeyeon were running around looking for which rooms to choose since there were so many, I went and asked the people in the kitchen to make dinner.

Twenty minutes later when they chose their rooms, we all sat around the table in the huge dining room and ate together. When we'd done eating, Sunny went upstairs, leaving me and Taeyeon alone.
"..Do you want to go in the pool?" I asked.
"Which one?" She asked.
I thought about it for a moment then looked outside. It was a beautiful evening.
"Outside." I said.

We both got into our bikinis and went out into the pool and cuddled each other and kissed. Soon though we ended up both undressed. We were in there for a very long time. It was Taeyeon who stopped first.
"Its.. Getting late.." She mumbled.
So we both went in to get some sleep for recording the next day.