Chapter 5

TaeNy fanfic

(TIFFANY'S P.O.V)
The next few weeks were the hardest most busiest weeks of my life, lots of planning and trying to find members to join the musical. Taeyeon joined and a few other people too, but we still needed a lot. Then there was the film that needed to be edited completely, Taeyeon kind of took over editing since I was so busy planning the musical. We barely spoke to each other, but she made sure I was eating and drinking fine.

I came home one night and Taeyeon was sat writing with the laptop on her knee. She looked like she hadn't slept for days. I suddenly realized how much work she was actually doing.
"..Taengoo." I said.
"Yes mushroom?" She said, looking up at me.
"Go and get some sleep. You look like you need it." I mumbled.
She sighed. "I wish I could, but this has to be done for tomorrow.." She said.
"You've been working too hard.." I said.
"I'm helping you." She said. "Now you go to bed."
I sighed, knowing that she wouldn't come to bed and I went off on my own. I saw Sunny coming down the stairs into the kitchen and we waved to each other.

As I got into bed, one of the producers who was helping me with the musical rang up.
"Hello. We have some news." He said.
"What is it?" I asked, slightly agitated. I was very tired.
"You're flying out to America tomorrow." He said. "The members of the cast will be on a separate plane that leaves a month after since we don't need them until we start rehersals."
"Oh.. Alright.." I said, then I hung up.
I buried my head into my pillow and cried. I was going to have to leave Taeyeon behind. We were never apart for more than a few hours at a time. I was still crying in the early hours of the morning when she came in.
"Whats wrong?" She asked, lying next to me, my hair.
"I.. I have to go to America tomorrow.. You only come a month after.." I sobbed.
"Oh Fany.." She sighed. "We can still talk to each other on the phone.."
"But its not the same as seeing you in person.." I mumbled.
She cuddled me close. "You'll be fine without me.." She said, trying to look calm. I could see inside it was breaking her heart.
"I'll miss you so much.." I whispered.
We kissed each other and cuddled closely, spending our last night together as close as possible.

(TAEYEON'S P.O.V)
When I woke up, Tiffany was already gone. She'd left a note for me.
'My dearest Taengoo,
I'm so sorry I left without saying anything. I didn't want to wake you up since you need your sleep. I left at 3am. I'll miss you so much, I'll ring and text you every day. I'll always think about you. I hope that this month will go quickly so we can see each other again.
Lots of love from your mushroom Tiffany.'
I stared at the letter for a long time and cried, holding onto it. I rolled onto her side of the bed and took a deep breath. It still smelled like her. I cried even harder.

Yuri, Yoona and Sunny must have heard me crying because they all came in to comfort me.
"You'll see her again in a month.." Sunny said to me.
"It'll go quicker if you try to be happy." Said Yuri.
When I finally stopped crying, I went down for breakfast but I didn't really want it.

At around 1pm I felt dead. I kept looking at the front door, expecting Tiffany to come back. But she didn't. Eventually I had to go and give in the work I'd been doing for the film. When I got there they were finishing the editing. I only had to stay there for an hour and then I went back home with no work to do. I sat down on the sofa and flicked through the music channels.
'Every love song I hear reminds me of you..' I thought, as I kept thinking of Tiffany.
Just then, my phone started ringing. It scared me to death. I looked to see who was ringing. It was Tiffany. I picked up the phone quickly.
"Hello!" I almost screamed down it.
"Taengoo! I'm in America!" Tiffany squeaked down it. "Its great.. But enough about me, I heard you've been crying your eyes out."
"I was just upset. I miss you.." I said.
"I miss you too.. Keep yourself busy. Time will go quicker." She said.
We talked for another hour, then Tiffany had to go and do work for the musical. I felt a lot happier, just hearing her voice gave me hope.

For the next month, I tried to keep myself busy. I even  bought myself an xbox and spent most of my days on it. I was so happy when I got the call to say I could go to the airport. I was going to see my mushroom.. After all this time..