Chapter 4

TaeNy fanfic

(TIFFANY'S P.O.V)
I got a text from Taeyeon saying that her and Yuri needed to be picked up. I told Yoona that Yuri was coming.
"Yoona!" I shouted up the stairs.
Yoona came out of her room. "Yes?"
"I'm going to pick Taeyeon and her friend Yuri up.. You know, Kwon Yuri?" I said.
"Oh.. Yes. Okay!" She squeaked excitedly, then ran off back into her room.
I got in the car and drove to where Yuri lived since I knew because Yoona had told me before.

When I got there, Taeyeon and Yuri got back in the car. Taeyeon whispered something to me.
"Yuri knows.." She whispered, I nodded.
It was quiet on the journey back, apart from the small conversation that me and Yuri had. Taeyeon was very tired and ended up falling asleep in the back of the car.

When we got back to my house, I carried Taeyeon into the house and put her on the sofa. When Yoona and Yuri saw each other, they ran towards each other and hugged each other tightly. It made me smile, since Yoona had told me that there was kind of something going on between them. They both went upstairs into Yoona's room and didn't come out again. Taeyeon slowly woke up and looked up at me.
"Hey.." She mumbled sleepily.
"Hello sleepy.." I said, grinning.
"How long have I been asleep?" She asked.
"Quite a while.." I replied.
She sat up and cuddled me. I hugged her gently. She felt very delicate now that she'd just woken up.
"You're still in your working clothes.." She mumbled.
"I couldn't be bothered to get changed." I said.
"You look all businessy when you wear those clothes.." She said, grinning slightly.
"And you look all cute when you've just woken up." I said, kissing her.
She giggled and pulled me ontop of her...

(TAEYEON'S P.O.V)
The next day, whenever we saw Yoona she was always with Yuri. Yuri was staying in Yoona's room with her. Sunny was doing a lot of work in her room and couldn't come out a lot. Tiffany was working quite a lot but always made time for me. When she had to go out to work on the film I always came with her. We'd finished recording. Whenever Tiffany was asked about why she took me with her everywhere, she said we were close friends and I was trusted with the film. Soon enough I was accepted into the small group and people even started asking me about if things looked good or not. Me and Tiffany even told some of the members we were close to that we were together.

Tiffany took me out at lunch to an italian restaurant. I got a text from Yuri and took my phone out of my pocket and read it.
'yoona n me r out for a bit'
Tiffany looked over at me.
"..What type of phone is that?" She asked curiously.
"..Blackberry curve. I need to get a new one." I mumbled.
"Ah.." She said, then looked out of the window, deep in thought.
When we were done eating, we went back to the editing studio and did a lot of work.

We went home around 9pm, and as soon as Tiffany sat down she got the laptop out and started to work again on something, emailing people and other things. I sat next to her on the sofa and ate a cookie.
"What are you working on now?" I asked.
There was a short silence as she finished typing something up. Then she turned to me and took a bite out of my cookie.
"..I want to create a musical." She said.
And that was when the work really started to get hard.