Chapter 2

Ghostly Love

Present Day~

Park Kyungmin watched at the steam from her ramen rose to the sky. She let out a huge sigh and began to stur her noodles around. She was seated in the dinner room, which was located in the middle of her parents mansion. She looked around the empty place as she slurped her noodles. "Home alone again tonight. Wonder how long their 'bussiness trip' will be this time?" She asked herself taking in more of the noodles.

The Park's were one of the richest familes in Seoul. They owned many companies and corporations in Seoul and other countries around the world. The Park's weren't the most loving parents, the only wanted a child to inheret their bussniess when they pass away. The were intending to have a son, but were filled with dissapointment when Kyungmin was born. They were still happy to have a daughter to inheret their fortunes, but they weren't really willing to spead the Park name throughout history and with a daughter they just couldn't. The could just have another child and hope for a male, but they never had the time.

Kyungmin was used to her parents leaving home all the time, to be honest she never really cared for her parents, since they never cared for her. Her parents meant nothing to her as she meant nothing to them. She was their way of keeping their fortune and they were nothing but strangers allowing to do whatever she pleased. She never wanted to be part of a high status family, she never understood why people were jealous of her and her money. She wouldn't mind trading places with them, she hated this life, she wanted to turn back time and change everything, but fate has decided that this was her path.

Kyungmin blew on her noodles and was inches away from putting them in until a huge bang came from the door. She jumped from the sudden noise interuppting the quiet in her house. It was about 1:30am. She gulped. Park Kyungmin wasn't scared or worried if the knocking came from robbers, murders, crazy people or strangers. There are only two things Park Kyungmin is afraid of, losing the people she loved and Ghost. Since the knocking was obviously not losing someone she assumed it could only be one thing on her fear list...A GHOST!

Kyungmin gulped and slowly approtched the banging noise. "Y-Y-Yah!" She yelled towards the noise. "C-C-OME OUT AND S-SH-SHOW YOURSELF!" She stuttered. 

The banging got louder once she came to the front entrance. "What if this ghost is trying to take me from my house?"  She whispered to herself. 

She took a deep breath in, closed her eyes and opened the door. "I DON'T BELIEVE IN GHOST NOW PLEASE LEAVE ME ALONE!!!" She yelled.

It was silent, Kyungmin thought she had been brought to other world and stood there frozen. 

"Yah Kyungmin! You've really gone crazy haven't you?" A voice called.

Kyungmin slowly opened her eyes and saw Eunji staring at her. "Eunji? What are you doing here?" You asked her.

"Saving you from the ghost!" She said sarcastically. "Now let me in! I've been banging on this door for 10 minutes already. I'm freezing!" She complained.

Kyungmin quickly came back to her senses and opened the door wide enough for Eunji to come inside.

Eunji was one of Kyungmin's best friends. Well, she was more like the older sister Kyungmin always wanted. Kyungmin and Eunji have been friends ever since they were in diapers. Their parents were busniess partners and arrange many play dates for Eunji and Kyungmin. They both became friends instently as soon as they learned how to communicate. Eunji was a year older then Kyungmin which was hard for Kyungmin. Watching her one and only friend go to school without her and once Kyungmin did get to go to school, they never had a class together thanks to their age difference. But they still played together during break and walked home together. Kyungmin was happy that her parents were bussniess people, only because she got to meet Eunji. Eunji was the only child in her family as well, so when one was lonley she would just visit the others place a play.

Once Eunji came in she started to shiver. "Next time I'm going to get a copy of your house key so I don't need to keep banging on the door like that. Do you know how many people kept telling me to shut up and go home?" She asked.

Kyungmin just shrugged. "I don't have any neighboors how can people hear your banging?" She asked.

"Trust me. They heard the banging. Someone even texted me telling me to shut up!" She explained showing her the text message.

"Alright, alright! I guess the maids went home already so that's probably why no one answered the door for you." She explained.

"Well why didn't you?" She crossed her arms. "Couldn't you hear my banging outside?" 

Kyungmin shrugged again. "I was eating and...thinking." She said and began to walk back to the dinning.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________

 Once they both sat down Eunji began to stare at Kyungmin intensly. 

Kyungmin hadn't noticed since she was to pre-occupied with her noodles. She picked some up with her chopsticks and gently blew on them causing the steam to move away from her noodles. Once she was about to put them into , until she had dropped it once Eunji slammed the table.

"Yah!" She complained to Eunji.

"Park Kyungmin. Do you think I came here at 1:30am just to watch you eat ramen again?" She asked seriously.

Kyungmin ignored her question and began again to eat her noodles. "Then why are you here then?" 

Eunji grabbed the chopstick and ramen away from Kyungmin. "You know why I'm here Kyungmin. What happened with you and him?" She asked.

Kyungmin tried to grabbed back her warn noodles and chopsticks, but Eunji wouldn't let her take it. "Yah! Why is it that everytime you think something is wrong you thinks it's because of him?" She asked.

"Three reasons. One, you sleep at 10:30pm every night, you only can't sleep when you have something on your mind. Two, you only eat ramen when you're upset or over thinking something. And lastly, Kyungsoo told me that you were upset thanks to him and he doesn't know what to do about it." She explained.

Kyungmin sighed and looked at your hands. "It doesn't matter anymore okay! Me and him...were're over." She said sadly.

Eunji just laughed. "YEAH RIGHT!" She screamed slapping her knee. "If I bought a new outfit everytime I heard that come out of your house, I'd need 5 different closets!"

Kyungmin ignored and quickly took back her ramen when Eunji was busy laughing. "Well believe it." Kyungmin said and stuffed a bunch of noodles in .

Eunji sighed. "Yah Kyungmin. If you eat ramen like that you'll end up being constipated." She warned.

Kyungmin started to chew slower and slower. Tears were threating to come out her eyes anytime. As soon as she swallowed she looked at Eunji. "Araso. I'll tell you what happened, but just please don't get mad or cause any physical damages on him. Please?" She begged.

"Tch. You're lucky I love you Park. If I didn't I would of kicked the guys before coming here." 

Kyungmin smiled, soo it fated away. "Okay. So it all happened after school today..."

After School~~

"I'm really, really sorry Kyungmin!" Eunji said holding her hands together. "I swear I didn't know we had a club meeing today! I'm really, really, sorry!" She repeated.

Kyungmin smiled. "It's okay Eunji. I'll just walk home alone today."

Eunji looked at her confused. "Where Mr. Boyfriend at?" She asked.

Kyungmin shrugged. "Tao oppa said that he had to meet someone after school." She explained.

Eunji nodded. "Araso. You know, you could wait here a while. The meeting probably won't take too long, I'm sure!" She insisted.

She shook her head. "Aniyo. It's okay. I'm a big girl now, I can go home by myself." 

Eunjji smiled and ruffled Kyungmin's hair. "Araso dongsaeng.Text me once you get home so I know you got there safe." She said and ran off.

"Aish. If you had picked up a schdule like Kyungsoo oppa we wouldn't have this problem." Kyungmin mummbled to herself. She quickly fixed her hair and headed home.

Instead of taking the short way home, something strang in Kyungmin's gut told her to take the longer root home. The root that passed throught YG High. She never took that way before, well not alone.

As she was walking she noticed four girl walking in her way. She quickly realized that they were none other then the toughest girl gang in Seoul, 2NE1.

Kyungmin decided to ignore them and quickly pass by them and hope that they wouldn't start any trouble with her. There was no reason to start any trouble anyway, since they had no bussniess with her.

As they were passing by each other someone had grabbed her arm. Kyungmin looked over and noticed that they had stopped walking as well.

One of the girls, known as CL looked over her and smirked. "So, you're from SM Acadamy as well." 

"Yeah. Got a problem with it?" You asked harshly and pulled your arm away from your grip.

"Ouu. This one a little temper doesn't she." A girl named Bom said behind CL.

"Why are we even talking to rich trash like her? I swear we had an appointment with one of the Sistar girls?" The youngest Minzy asked while craking her knucles.

"Hold up a minute!" CL demanded and looked back at Kyungmin.

"I'm just going to make this short little girl. Do you know anyone at your school named Kai by any chance?" 

*Kai? What do they want with him?* She thought and looked to CL. "I know a lot of people. Why does it matter?"

"Just answer the question you stupid !" A girl named Dara yelled.

Minzy held her back. "Yah! Calm down, we'll get the answers soon." She said to her.

Dara nodded and looked towards you. "Hurry up and answer, we're very busy people."

Kyungmin looked at Dara and chuckled. "I'm not the one that stopped you guys. If you're busy you can just go on your way, but if you want to keep pestering me with stupid, useless questions, then I suggest you grab a chair cause this could take a while." 

Dara clentched her fist. "This spoiled is starting to get on my nerves. Hurry up CL before I knock the thing out!" She threatened.

CL looked at Kyungmin with a serious face. "Fine, maybe you may know his girlfriend. What's her name again..Uh, Park Kim..Kyung...Min.."

"Park Kyungmin." She said annoyed. *It's not a very hard name to remember.* She crossed her arms. "What do you want?"

CL chuckled. "Wait! So you're Park Kyungmin?!"

She pointed out her name tag on the uniform. "The one and only. So what do you want?"

CL laughed. "HAHA! This is too good to be true! The spoiled is Kai's girl!"

They all started to laugh, while Kyungmin stood there unamused and confused. "So I'm Park Kyungmin, what do you want with me and my boyfriend?" 

CL started into your eyes. "Do you even know where or what your boyfriend is doing right at this moment?"

Kyungmin stayed quiet since she didn't want to admit she didn't know. All she knew was that he was meeting with someone, someone so important that he couldn't even tell her that he couldn't walk her home.

CL smirked. "So you don't know huh?" She leaned into Kyungmin and whispered in her ear. "You know who he's with instead of you? Someone better." She leaned away from her and smiled. "Keep going straight, you'll see them. But don't get to close, Yoo In Na may look cute, but she's a feisty one." She winked and walked back to her group.

"Let's go girls. I would like to see the mess, but like Minzy said we have a meeting with Sistar."

"Finally! I couldn't stand that freaken ." Dara complained. "If I ever see that spoiled thing again I swear I'm going to-" Before Dara could finish, Bom had closed and just nodded.

*Yoo In Na? Who's that? And what is she doing with Kai?* Kyungmin though and started walking again.

She was just about the pass YG high until she herd intense giggling from somewhere.

"KaiOppa! Stop it. They'll see us!" A girly voice said.

 "Kai?" The words flew out of as she made her way to find that voice. 

The giggling began to get louder and louder, making Kyungmin's heart beat faster and faster. *It's not my Kai. My Kai told me he love'd me. My Kai said he would love me only love me. My Kai would never cheat on me. My-* You stopped running once you found a girl and a boy making out in the corner of the school. The girl was beautiful, light brown hair, soft pale skin, nice thin body. 

Once they stopped making out they looked at each other and smiled.

Kyungmin's mind was going crazy, while her heart was slowly breaking. *This...This guy...He's...He's...Not...My...* You took a step foreward to get a better look. You stopped and held the tears in your eyes. "Kai." You said soft and slowly.

The two turned around and faced Kyungmin. While the Yoo In Na looked at her in disgust, Kai looked at her with shocked eyes. He quickly released Yoo In Na and took a step towards you. "Kyungmin." 

Kyungmin took a step back. She couldn't believe this. It wasn't the first time she caught him cheating, she'd been broken millions of times. But what hurt her the most, was he was with the same girl he cheated with last time.

"Kyungmin...What are you doing here?" He said almost mad.

She just stood there, looking blankly at the man she loved and thought loved her.

He took another step closer and put his hands on her shoulders. "Kyungmin, listen to me." SLAP! He quickly let go and felt his cheek, which was now red and throbbing.

Kyungmin couldn't hold the tears any longer. The flowed down her cheeks like a waterfall. "D-Dont..Ever..Touch me."

Kai looked at her face. He hated seeing her cry, but mostly he hated being the cause of those tears. "Kyungmin. Listen to me, please!" He took another step towards her.

"STOP!" She yelled. "I don't want to hear anything!"

Kai looked at her surprised. He had seen her angry many times, but never this angry. He looked into her eyes and didn't see the Kyungmin that he knew and loved, he saw the Kyungmin that scared him, the Kyungmin he never wanted to see.

Kyungmin looked from his eyes. She didn't know what to say and she didn't want any explanations. She turned around and ran. Ran as fast as she could. She didn't want to see Kai, Yoo In Na or anyone. She just wanted to go home and die.

Kai tried to grab her wrist, but she was already out of sight.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Hi Hi! I'm sorry this took a while...I didn't mean to take this long to write a new chapter. I was planning on writing one during the weekend...but I got distracted. But here you go~~ I'm sorry if it's really long! I didn't mean for it to be so long, but I wanted to fit EVERYTHING that was in my brain on here^^ Here's chapter 2! I hope chapter 3 won't take as long to write like this one did! Enjoy ^____^