Chapter 1: How It All Began

Ghostly Love

"Oppa! Stop it!" Taeyeon giggled. "Are you as sweet to me like all the other girls in like village?"

Sehun smirked and drapped his arm around her shoulders. "Only when I'm babe." He gave her a seductive wink, which make her giggle even more.

They were walking around in village watching the sunset. "Oppa. Want to come over? My father is out hunting and my mother is washing our clothes down by the river. That leaves us home alone at my place for a while." She said while pressing her fingers on Sehun chest.

Sehun chuckled. "Anything you want sweety." He knew how this would all work out. They would be alone for a few hours. Start to have a bit of fun, then he'd make up some silly excuse saying his mother needed him for something and never see her again.

She clapped her hands with joy and smiled. "But remember oppa. I'm still a young lady, please do not take advantage of me." She asked kindly. 

Sehun gave her a warm smile and nodded. "I promise." *Ha! That's what they all say, but no one can resist me.* He thought.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Once they arrived at Taeyeon's house, she set down a little pillow next to the fire. "Sit here oppa. I'm just going to check if my sister Jessica is home." She explained and went outside to check.

"Hmm...Sister? I like that sound of that. Maybe when I'm done with this one, I'll make my move on her sister." He mummbled to himself and took a seat on the pillow. He sat comfotably and made room for when Taeyeon when she gets back.

He saw a figure push through the straw door. It smiled at him, "She's not here, looks like it's just you and me." She said and made her way next to him.

Something about her seemed really different. Her voice was a tad bit higher, her clothes looked a little different and she brought a different arura with her. Although, Sehun didn't care, he just wanted to get it on with Taeyeon and find that Jessica girl.

"Oppa." She said sweetly. "How many girls in the village have you been with?" She asked while playing with her fingers.

*Ugh! Not this stupid question again.* "Why does it matter babe?" He asled trying to not to show his annoyance.

She shrugged, "just curious to know. I'm scared someone might take my oppa away from me." She said and cuddled closer to him.

Sehun smiled and hugged her closer. "No worries, there is no one I'd rather be with then you baby." He had to hold in his laugh. He didn't know how many times he's said that same sentence to other girls.

She smiled and looked in his eyes. "Oppa. Are you just saying that so I'll-" He cut her off by giving her a kiss.

She smiled and kissed back. This is what Sehun was waiting for, to finally make it happen with this girl. They started to make out, but Sehun started to get dizzy. He didn't want to pull back, but he felt alittle faint. 

He slowly moved back and opened his eyes. He just out of his seat and looked around him. Their house was gone, and they were both in a dark cave. Sehun looked around scared and confused. "Where am I?" He asked.

He herd a laugh. He looked down and saw her still sitting down. He kneeled down to her and lifted up her chin. "Babe, where are we?"

"Why does it matter Sehun?" A famillar voice called to him.

He turned around and saw Taeyeon standing right next to him. He then looked at the girl on the ground. She looked up and him and smirked at him. She looked exactly like Taeyeon, the only difference was she wasn't Taeyeon.

He got up and took a step back. "What the is going on?" He demanded,

Taeyeon and the girl both looked at each other and laughed. They both looked at him and smiled. 

"What the is going on?" He repeated himself. 

"What's going on Sehun is, we're going to teach you a lesson." Taeyeon explained.

"A lesson?" He questioned.

Taeyeon nodded. "This girl you were just kissing is my twin sister Jessica. The girl you were going to go after, right when you were done playing me." She explained.

Sehun looked shocked. "H-how did you know I was going to do that?"

"Do you not recall us from anywhere. We're the Kung sisters." She explained drapping her arm around her sister.

"Kung?" Suddenly Sehun remembered everything that happened today. Everyone in the village were staring at him and Taeyeon so weirdly. When they would pass by children, the would immedietly stop what they were doing and run to their parents or inside their home. Sehun never understood why since he was so distracted by Taeyeon's good looks, her never realized who or what she really was. "The village witches!"

Taeyeon clapped. "Debak. I'm so proud you noticed." She said sarcastically.

Sehun kept walking back until he felt cold rock behind him. *Damn, dead end.* He looked around and couldn't see any way out.

They stepped closer to him. "Players in this village like you deserve to be given a lesson." They said in sync.

*Lesson?* He thought to himself.

They both looked at each other and nodded. Then they turned to you and gave you a slap on each cheek. 

You touched both of your cheeks that were now red. "This? This was your lesson?" He started to laugh. "A slap on the cheek!? HA! Half of the girls in the village has given me this 'lesson.' Wow, and for a second I thought you were going to feed me to your dragon or something!" He laughed.

They both smirked. "If you want to keep laughing, I suggest you don't look down." Taeyeon explained.

Sehun was laughing so hard that he didn't listen to he warning. He looked down and yelled. "OH MY GOODNESS! WHY IS MY BODY OF THE GROUND?!?!" He shrecked.

It was the girls turn to have a good laugh. "Not so funny now is it Sehun-shi!?" Taeyeon asked mockingly.

Jessica crossed her arms. "You have offically been cruse Oh Sehun. Until you find someone that is able to warm up that cold, evil, lifeless heart of yours. You will be stuck for a ghost FOREVER!" 

"What? I have to fall in love with someone? That's the most rediculous curse I've ever herd!" He complained.

Taeyeon smiled. "Araso. Since you think it's rediculous, the person you fall in love with. Must love you back with all their heart as well." 

All their heart? That was going to be a challenge for Sehun. How was he going to make someone fall for him when he's in a ghost form? "How will she be able to know I'm here anyway? I'm a ghost, won't she run off or try and send me to the other world?" He asked.

They smiled. They didn't think you'd be so interested in this whole curse thing. "Well. One the 31st of October. You are allowed to bring that person with you to any cemetary in this country. Although, unless you truely love her, she will be able to see you as a person not a ghost." Jessica explained.

"But how am I suppose to bring her to a cemetary if she can't even see me?" He asked feariously.

Taeyeon laughed. "Calm down lover boy. You'll find a way. Have fun!" They both waved and vanished. 

"Wait!!" Sehun cried, but it was to late. He looked around and saw that he was left in the cold, dark, woods. Alone, with his now dead body. 

He knelt down and looked at himself. Tears fell down his ghostly face. "What can I do? Those stupid witches just wanted to get back at me for playing around with them.Damit!" He hit the ground. He looked at himself, then to the ground. 

"Well, you kind of deserve it." A voice admitted.

That voice. A voice Sehun remember, the one that hunted his nightmares and played around in his dreams. He turned around and his eyes went wide. "Hyung?" 

"Sehun-ah. I'm very disapointed in you. How could you play with all those sweet, innocent girls?" The voice asked rashly.

Sehun stood up and looked all around. "Hyung? Is that..Is that really your voice I'm hearing?" Sehun couldn't decide if he was feeling happy, scared or confused. All he wanted to know was somebody, somebody besides those dreded witches could see him.

The voice sighed. "You cannot see me, but I can see you." He explained. "I am part of the other world, while you are stuck on earth. What those witches did to you was not bad at all. If they hadn't thought you a lesson, I certainly would of done it myself."

"Hyung! Why are you blamming me? Look at me hyung! I'm stuck here, until I fall in love with someone and they love me back, I'll never be human ever again!" He cried. "Hyung! Please help me! I need your advice. Wisdom. ANYTHING!"

"Tch. Poor dongsaeng. Unfortunetly I cannot do anything about this. This is your mess that you must fix. Do not worry to much. Someone out there is bound to take your icy cold little heart. Be patient." The voice said quietly.

"Hyung! Help please!"

It was silent, except for the wind brushing against the trees. 

Sehun looked helpless, he was still trying to comprehend what was going on. He looked around for something or somebody that could help him.

He slowly gave up and sat under a tree. He watched the moon slowly rise up replacing the spot where the sun shined a few hours ago. He sat there holding his knees staring at his 'dead' body. Tears slowly started to form in his eyes. Fear started to roll in.

"What if I find nobody? I'll end up like this forever." He mumbled to himself. A tear slide down his cheek. "I don't want to be here alone all by myself. Why couldn't they just kill me instead? At least I'd be with my hyung instead of being stuck here. Somebody please find me."

Suddenly he herd a russeling sound near the bushes. He quickly looked up and saw a light shine in the dark forest. He quickly got up and looked to see who it was.

"Men, I herd something in the woods. Keep your guards up." A man called.

"Father!" Sehun called.

The men made there way towards Sehun, but suddenly stopped.

"Sir! There is a body lying on the floor! The enemy might be near!" Another men called out.

Sehun's father peered in and examined the body from far away. His eyes opened up and tears started to form in his eyes. "Son?" He quietly asked.

"Father! It's me!! Sehun! Please help me!!" Sehun cried out. "I'm scared, the witches they cursed me!! I don't know what to do father!"

His father soon ran up to Sehun. "Son! Please just be sleeping! Please!" 

Sehun ran towards his father and held out his arms to give him a strong embrace. "Father!" But once he reached his father, his father ran right through him. Sehun stood for a second and turned around. He saw him kneeling down touching Sehun's body's face. Sehun ran to see what he was doing.

"Son! Please don't do this!" He shook his body.

"Father! I'm right here!! FATHER!" Sehun reached out to his shoulder, but his hand slowly went passed his father's body. His eyes opened wide. Not only could he not see Sehun, but he couldn't even feel Sehun.

He father looked down and punched the ground hard. "First Tae-Kyung..and now." Tears were falling out of his eyes. He slowly lifted Sehun unto his arms. He turned around and faced the other men. "Let's report this to the King. Somebody has taken my sons life, and I will take revenge." He looked down at Sehun's body. *My son. Forgive me, I'll find whoever did this to you.* He thought to himself.

Sehun stood there trying to comphrende what happened. "FATHER! PLEASE DON'T GO!" He yelled. "Please Father! I'm still alive! FATHER!!" But it was too late. All was left was the smoke from the fire that the men were caring. Sehun was officially alone, no one to tell him it was okay, no one to care for him, he didn't even have his body to rely on. It was just him and his ghostly self.

 

 

 

Hi Hi!! This is Chrisssy553^^ I hope you liked the first chapter... Just a little note..I know NOTHING about korean history, or asian history at the matter...So there are probably a lot of historically wrong facts in this story...PLEASE don't kill me if anything is wrong...I hoped you liked it, please subscribe, comment or check out my other stories~~ Gomawo^^