Chapter 5

Ghostly Love

It was 2:00am and Sehun was walking down the streets of Seoul kicking rocks on the floor. He let out a long loud sigh. "Argh! This is agony! I don't even remember how many centeries have gone by, I swear it I've been a ghost for more then eternity already! Why is this taking so long?" He asked himself.

Sehun had been a ghost in Seoul for so long. It was hard for him to adapt to the sudden changes of power, tecnology and rights. But what was even harder for him was to find a girl to fall in love with. All these years he had nothing but scared away any girl he tried to approtch.

He had tried many countless times, but everytime he showed that his presence was around the would either scream, faint or call a healer to send him to the other world. Unfortunetly, Sehun tried to get sent to the other world, but since the curse didn't allow him to the healers would always be called fake when they weren't able to free the spirt from their homes. Which was the only amusing this Sehun got out of being a ghost.

Sehun sighed again and sat down on a park bench. "This is agony! How much longer do I have to wait till a girl will finally fall in love with me? Let alone me fall in love with them?! This is ridiculous! I'm going to be stuck like this forever!" He cried.

Suddenly he had heard foot steps coming in his direction. He looked up alarmed and confused. "Who would be walking around this late at night? Probably another drunk guy." He grew curious and decided to invesigate.

He stopped when he saw a young girl coming his way. She had long dark brown hair, smooth milky skin, dark brown eyes and a sad look on her face. She looked like she was in a rush to get somewhere to get something over with. Sehun couldn't keep his eyes off the girl coming his way. There was something going on with his body, his heart started to beat really fast and he felt almost kind of nervous as she approtched. *Who is that girl?* He thought to himself.

Once she had passed him he didn't realize that he started to follow where she was headed. They both stopped when they reached to the park near by. Sehun looked over and saw a guy sitting on the swing was walking towards them. He quickly became tense, he was scared that he might try and harm the girl he was following. Little did Sehun know the girl was walking towards the guy as well.

"Kyungmin! You came!" The guy said as he ran up to hug her.

*Kyungmin, that's a really pretty name.* Sehun thought as he watched them.

She pushed away from him and looked him dead in the eye. "I didn't come here to hug Kai. I came here so I can fully let everything out." Kyungmin confirmed.

Kai nodded and took her hands. "I know you are, but I'm here to make everything right again." He explained.

Sehun looked shocked. *That piece of trash is dating that flawless beauty?!*

"Kai stop." Kyungmin demanded and she pushed his hands away from her's. She was tempted to let him keep it there, it kept her hands warm from the cold wind. "We should just stop now." She began.

His eyes went wide. "Stop? But I don't want to stop." 

She crossed her arms. "If you didn't want to stop then why'd you cheat on me again?" 

"AGAIN!?!" Sehun's eyes went as wide as Kai's. He would of never thought anyone would ever cheat on her.

"Kyungmin. Please listen to me, it was all a mistake and you know that. All those girls mean nothing to me, the only girl and person in my life that means something is you." He walked towards her and grabbed her cold hands again. "Kyungmin you're all I've ever wanted and needed in my life. With you, I feel like I can just be me and not the bad boy that people expect me to be. When I'm with you I feel like I've been free'd from my cage." 

Kyungmin felt exactly the same way. When she was with Kai she felt like she could be herself and not just the daughter of some rich family. When she was with Kai she felt like she was worth something, she felt that she was needed and wanted. But most of all she felt that she was love. She shook her head and put one thought in front of all the others. "Then why'd you cheat on me? When you were with those other girls were you ever thinking about me? Or were the also freeing you from your cage?" She asked while pulling her hands away from his.

"SNAP!! She got you right there pretty boy!" Sehun said while snapping his fingers.

"Kyungmin-" He grabbed her hand but she pulled them away again.

"Stop Kai. I don't want to hear it, because everytime I do it feel like you're just repeating yourself over and over again. And honestly, I'm starting to get sick and tired of it. I thought you loved me? Isn't that what you told me the first time we decided to be together? Where's that Kai? The Kai that promised me he would love me and only me? The only that told me that he would never hurt me? The one that was always by my side and would never lie to me once? I want him back, he's the boyfriend I truely love." She explained and examined him. "You might look like him, but clearly you're not." With that she turned around, but before she could move he grabbed her arm.

She quickly tried to pull it back, but he's grip was strong and secure. He pulled her closer to him and looked her in the eyes. "Kyungmin, I know I've hurt you. I know I haven't been the best boyfriend ever, but what I said that day was true. I know I make mistakes, but it's only because I'm not used to this thing called love. I'm usually the player guy that goes stays with one then moves on to the next. It's just when I'm with you I know I don't need a next. You are my one and only, you are the only thing that will ever mean anything to me. I love you, with all my heart and soul. If you can't see it, them I'm not afraid to show you. Just please forgive me Kyungmin. I'm trying my hardest to make this work, but everytime I try I feel like I'm just failing. I can't lose you, not now, not later, not ever." He said softly and slowly leaned in and kissed her.

Kyungmin started to struggle when she felt his lips on hers. She tried all her will power to not give into it, but she knew she would never be able to. She losened up her tension and began to kiss him back. Kai slowly let go of Kyungmin's arm and quickly wrapped his arms around her waist, for the fear that she might run away from him.

Sehun watched as the passionatly kissed and started to feel pain in his chest. He never felt this kind of pain before, but it made him really sad and angry.

____________________________________________________________________________________________

They had kissed for about an hour and Sehun was starting to fill up with rage. He decided to interup kiss by doing what all ghost usually do. He grabbed on of the pebbles he had been kicking and threw it right to Kai's head.

Kai flintched and moved from Kyungmin. "Ow!" He said rubbing his head. "I think. I think someone threw a pebble at my head." He said looking around.

Kyungmin giggled and punched his chest. "What? Big boy can't take a little pebble?" She teased.

He smiled and leaned in again, but was stopped by Kyungmin's finger. "Yah. It's getting late, I should get going now." She said and moved her finger.

"Wae?!? You just got here though!" Kai whinned.

She smiled and laughed. "Yeah, but I think it's time to go home now."

Kai shook his head. "Come on PLEASE don't go! Five more minutes!!" He begged and started to lean in again.

Kyungmin and stopped him again with her finger. "Kai, I'm serious I have to go home."

Kai pouted and kissed her finger instead. He moved it down and nodded. "Araso. Do you want me to walk you home? It is pretty late, what if my baby get or kidnapped?!" He asked as he held her tighter.

"Like that will happen. I'll protect her!" Sehun said determinely.

She shook her head. "I don't think it'll be safe if you drop me off. Eunji's over and she's not to happy with you. I think she's sharpening the knives in my kitchen just incase you do end up coming." She joked.

Kai gulped and nodded. "You know, I think you're old enough to walk home alone." He said while releasing her.

She laughed and pulled his collar. "Good night." She said and quickly pecked his lips.

"Yah! How can I have a good night when your lips are going to be on my mind all night?!" He complained.

She shurgged. "Your problem not mine." She teased and walked away.

Sehun waved to Kai. "Bye bye! I'll protect her from now, so you can go and take a long shower. I might be dead, but I can still smell your reeking smell you have!" Sehun complained as he plugged his noise. He quickly followed Kyungmin before she could get anywhere far from him. 

 

 

 

 

Hi Hi Again^^ AH this chapter is so short mihane! I swear it was suppose to be longer, but I don't know why it looks so short all of a sudden! Please forgive me *Kneels on the floor and begs for forgiveness* I hope you liked it though! Sehunnie is there now yeah~~ I've been so excited to bring him up! Now he's here^^ I'd add another chapter, but it's almost midnight in Canada and I already put up two chapter tonight so maybe tomorrow! I think I'm going to be updating this story and my other story a lot now since my exams are DONE! YES!! Unless..I get distracted by Star Idol Olympic fancams, there's just so much HunHan I don't think I can take it anymore!! Anyway, thanks for reading again and I'm going to sleep nighty night^^ Oh and sorry if there are spelling mistakes or some parts don't make sense. I kinda at English and I'm to lazy to edit, so yeah also I'm like half asleep. I only wanted to update because I really wanted The Hun to be in the story again! Sorry again *Bows and runs away*