Chapter 6

Ghostly Love

"Oppa! Don't worry I'm still okay!" Kyungmin giggled while talking on the phone.

Sehun sighed. They only left Kai for about 10 minutes and they were already talking lovey dovey on the phone. Sehun didn't like this feeling he had..The feeling of jealousy, he had never had this feeling before, feeling jealous over a girl he just met or incountered bothered him a lot for some reason.

"Oppa! Stop asking if I've been kidnapped yet! If I was I wouldn't be talking to you right now!" She laughed aloud. Kyungmin and Sehun were the only two people on the bus besides the bus driver. Sehun had felt like the ride was going on forever! They had already passed through the city, Sehun was starting to think the bus driver was kidnapping Kyungmin himself.

"Aish! You pabo! I'm going to hang up now my batteries about to die. And if it dies how am I suppose to call for help if I really do get kidnapped?" 

Sehun scratched his head irritated. "Just hang up the God damn phone before I do it for you!" He yelled.

"Araso, I'll see you tomorrow! Sarangehae." With that she hung up. She looked out the window and sighed. "I hope I can really trust him this time." She said to herself.

Sehun was sitting a seat behind her and watched her during the whole ride. He couldn't keep his eyes off her for some strange reason, but he didn't mind, he liked watching her. He thought of himself kind of like a guardian angel.

Just then the bus studdenly hit a stop. Kyungmin stode up and walked to the driver, Sehun followed her. 

"Thanks for driving me all the way home." She bowed to him.

He smiled and bowed back. "You're welcome Kyungmin-sshi, just make sure next time you don't stay out to late araso?"

She nodded and stepped off the bus with Sehun behind her.

Sehun looked around and saw lots of trees and lakes, but no houses in sight. "Is she..Homeless?" He asked himself worried. He looked and saw Kyungmin walking away and quickly ran beside her. He quickly examined her. "Hmm... She doesn't look homeless, maybe she just lives really far away." 

Suddenly Kyungmin made a sudden stop. Sehun stopped as well and looked foreward. His mouth dropped as he saw this huge mansion in front of him. It was surrounded by a giant wall and a gate they were standing in front of. He quickly looked back at Kyungmin who was pressing something on a little pad in front of the gate. "This girl isn't homeless. She must be a freaken princess!" 

Kyungmin pressed the last button and the gate slowly opened up. "Welcome To the Park Residance." A voice greated. Kyungmin walked and while Sehun was still taking in the scenerary.

Sehun was looking at everything. He noticed a lake just a few miles from the place, all the trees and flowers placed along the fence. "Wow, even outside their palace looks amazing!" He said amazed. Then he heard a loud crashing sound that caught his attention. He looked back and saw Kyungmin was gone. He looked through the fence and saw that she was already at her door. 

"Shoot I got distracted and now I'm stuck here!" He scratched his head and attempted to kick the wall. When he noticed that his foot was on the other side of the wall. He smacked his head. "Pabo! I'm a ghost I can just walk through the wall!" He told himself and crossed the wall.

__________________________________________________________________________________________

Kyungmin quietly closed the door and looked around. "Okay.. Maybe Eunji went home, the house is too quiet for her to be here. If I just slowly sneak to my room she won't need to ask how-" As she walked to her room she bumped into a figure standing in front of her door.

She gulped and looked up. "So, how was your night? You probably explained a lot since it took you about 3 hours to get back." Eunji said crossing her arms.

Kyungmin stood up straight and looked away from Eunji. "Well.. I did explain how I was feeling and how I felt finding out he cheated on me again..." She paused.

"And now?" Eunji asked.

"We're back together?" Kyungmin awkwardly. She took a quick glance at Eunji. It looked like she had fire coming out of her ears and her eyes look liked daggers. Kyungmin gulped and took a few steps back. "Eunji...Unnie...Please, don't hurt me!" She begged.

"YOU PABO!!!" Eunji yelled and started to chase Kyungmin around the house.

"Eunji!! Please! Try to understand!!" Kyungmin screamed and ran. 

__________________________________________________________

"I swear she better be up here." Sehun said catching his breath. "Those were a lot of stairs, they really need to build an elevator in this place." He complained.

"Eunji! Please! Try to understand!" Sehun heard Kyungmin yelled.

He ran to the scream not caring if he was tired at all. His heart was racing, he was worried that she was under attack. He stopped when he saw Kyungmin and another girl run his direction.

"Understand what Kyungmin?! That you'd be stupid enough to let that no good, lying, cheating, jerk back into your life!!" She yelled chasing Kyungmin.

Sehun stood there while Kyungmin and her ran litarally right though him. He quickly turned around and followed them back downstairs.

Kyungmin was standing in the coner of the living room, while Eunji was in front of her with a pillow in her hand. She slowly took a step towards Kyungmin. 

She gulped. "Listen Eunji. I know you don't like Kai, but please just give him a chance! He is a really great guy, even though he doesn't show it all the time. Just try to-"

"Try to what Kyungmin?!" Eunji interupted. "Try to forget about all the times he's hurt you? Try to forget what a he is for cheating on my bestfriend? Well I'm sorry Kyungmin, but I can't. I don't think anyone can." 

Sehun stood a distance away from them. "Wow, so her friend doesn't like him either. I give her props." He nodded. 

Kyungmin sighed. "Eunji, you just don't understand! I know what I feel and I know that Kai feels the same."

"Oh he sure feels the same way, with all those girls he's cheated on you with totally show he loves you." She said sarcastically. "Look Kyungmin, you can save yourself, either you open your eyes and see that Kai is just a no good two timing jerk or I'll come over there and smack some sense into you!" She threatened.

Kyungmin tried to back away, but her back hit the coner of the wall. Eunji took a few steps foreward and smacked the pillow. "Eunji!" Kyungmin cried. "Don't do this!"

Sehun panicked. Sure he thought that Eunji was only doing the right thing, but he didn't want to see his Kyungmin get hurt. He looked around the living room, for something, anything that could distract Eunji from hurting Kyungmin.

"Kyungmin, you know I'm only doing this because I care. And also because you deserve a little smack once in a while." She raised her arm and was just inches away from swinging it unto Kyungmin's head until...

''CRASH''

Kyungmin and Eunji were both startled by the noise. They both looked and found that the flower vase place on the middle on the living room table had suddenly dropped to the floor. Kyungmin and Eunji both looked at each other in shock.

Sehun scratched the back of his head. "I know it could of been a very expensive vase, but I didn't know what else to do! I panicked." He said to them.

Kyungmin started to shake and slid to the floor. "Eunji..If I'm here and you're there how did the vase have fallen?!" She asked frightened.

Eunji threw the pillow on the floor and ran to Kyungmin. "There could be a logical explanation." She patted her on the shoulder.

Kyungmin shook her head. "No..No! The only thing that could of knocked over the vase would be.. a ghost!" She covered her ears and shook her head. "I'M SORRY! I DIDN'T DO ANYTHING WRONG! PLEASE DON'T HAUNT ME!!" She screamed.

Eunji had tried to calm her down. She knew that Kyungmin had a huge fear of ghosts. Even though she was mad at Kyungmin she had to be the one to calm her down. "Kyungmin it's okay. I assure you there are no such things as ghost." She said patted her head.

Sehun facepalmed himself. "Great! The girl I thought could reverse the cure is terrified of ghost. Wow, don't know how to pick em." He said sarcastically. He looked at Kyungmin and saw how afraid she looked. He sighed, he knew that it was his fault so he had to do something to fix it. He quickly ran to the nearest window and quickly but slowly opened it wide.

"No wonder the ghost are in my house.. BECAUSE YOU'RE HERE! THEY'RE HAUNTING ME BECAUSE AN UNBELIEVER IN HERE!!" She yelled. "Stay back! Once they get you, they'll come for me!!"

"Kyungmin calmed down! I'm telling you there are no such things as ghost!" She looked around trying to find anything to prove herself right. "See look!" She pointed to the window. "There was probably a huge gust of wind that blew the vase down." She got up and pulled Kyungmin up too.

Kyungmin crossed her arms. "That's what the ghost wants you to think. That a little gust of wind from that window had the power to push a vase off my table. The vase weighs more then you and me combined Eunji, no way could a gust on wind knock it down 1 metre away from the table!" She explained.

Sehun snapped his fingers. "Damn, she might be scared of ghost but she sure knows them pretty well."

Eunji sighed. "Whatever Kyungmin. You can believe in ghost all you want, but I'm telling you they don't exsist." She stated and walked to the kitchen.

Sehun held his fist and walked to Eunji. "Ghost down exsist huh?! Why not telling that to my face!" He said, but Eunji walked through him again. 

 

 

Hi Hi^^ Sorry I haven't updated in a chapter in like...FOREVER! I'm super sorry ;_; I've been kinda busy and distracted with school work, family and tumblr.. Also I'm sorry for this stupid chapter -.- While I was writing it I thought of different kinds of ways to make it sound more interesting, but sadly its really boring DX I really want to try and post more chapters on this story, I feel like I'm neglecting it a lot. But I'm going to try my best to update as much as possible! I guess I've been kinda busy working on my other story... But I'm going to try more and make it up to you readers! I promise next chapter won't be boring... Well, lets hope it's not boring! Thanks again for reading ^_^ Oh and sorry for the miss spelling and grammer mistakes, I might live in Canada but man do I at English!