Chapter 4 : I'm Tired

Ghostly Love

Eunji slammed the table hard and stood up full of rage. "THAT TWO TIMING SON OF A BI-" 

She stopped talking once Kyungmin had placed her hand on hers. She looked down and saw Kyungmin looking up at her with watery eyes. She didn't say anything, but her eyes begged Eunji to stop.

Eunji sighed and sat back down again. "Yah! You're just going to put up with this again?!" Eunji asked getting all worked up. "This isn't the first time Minne. This isn't even the second time, why do you keep trying to make things work when he's a no good two timing player?!" 

Kyungmin shrugged and kept eating her ramen. She didn't want to explain herself to Eunji, not because she didn't want to but because she couldn't. She didn't understand why she kept forgiving Kai every time he cheated on her. She didn't like it and she could just leave him and never deal with it again. It was just, something about Kai that made Kyungmin want him no matter what.

Eunji looked at her disappointingly and put Kyungmin's chopsticks down. She raised her chin with her finger so they would be looking at each other eye to eye. She sighed. "Park Kyungmin." She said in a serious tone. "I'm tired of seeing you hurt. It's not fair that you have to deal with this over and over again. I'm as tired as you are. Hearing over and over again how he's cheated on you or flirted with other girls. If you don't stop this, then I have no choice but to stop this for you." She explained.

"But Eunji." Kyungmin said weakly. Before she could speak again her phone started to ring. Her eyes opened wide when she saw who was calling.

Kai <3

By the look on her face Eunji knew who exactly was calling her without having to ask. While Kyungmin was blankly staring at her phone, Eunji quickly snatched it from her and ran to the living room.

Kyungmin blinked a few times and realized what Eunji had just done. "Yah! Jung Eunji get back here!" She yelled and followed her into the living room.  

There Kyungmin fought for her phone by pushing and throwing couch cusions at Eunji. "Eunji! Give it back!" She demanded.

"This is for your own good Kyungmin. I'm not going to let you forgive this boy anymore!" She yelled as she tried to escape from Kyungmin. Eunji was almost away from Kyungmin when she suddenly slipped on a couch cusion lying on the floor.

"Yes!" Kyungmin quickly went to grab her phone. She was just about to grab it snatch it out of her hands, until Eunji quickly rolled to the other away from Kyungmin. 

"Fine since you're so determinded to answer then I'll do it for you!" She said and pressed the answer button. 

"What do you want you slimy, two timing ?!" She yelled onto the phone.

"Eunji!" Kyungmin whispered so only Eunji could hear.

There was a chuckle on the other line. "Well, hello to you to Eunji noona." Kai greeted.

"Aish. Cut the bull and tell me why you're calling at two o'clock in the moring?" She demanded.

"Well, I was meaning to talk to Kyungmin, but unfortunetly I'm talking to you." He explained.

Eunji moved the phone from her ear and looked at the phone. "Excuse me!?!" She snapped and quickly put the phone back on her ear. "You have some nerve saying that to me after what happened today! You're lucky we're just talking on the phone, if we were talking in person I would be cutting your off!" She threathened.

Kai started to laugh loudly that Kyungmin could hear. "Oh noona! You're just too too funny!!" He complimented. "Anyway, I'd like to speak with Kyungmin now please." 

"Yah! You're real funny thinking I'll just let you talk to-" Before she could finish Kyungmin quickly pulled Eunji's arm down and grabbed her phone. Once she had it in her hands she made a run for her room.

Once she got there she slammed the door shut and quickly locked it before Eunji could catch up with her. There was sudden banging on the door. "YAH! PARK KYUNGMIN OPEN THIS DOOR BEFORE I BREAK IT!" Eunji threatened.

Kyungmin ignored her and took a seat on her bed. "Hello?" She said softly.

"Kyungmin." Kai said smoothly. Even though they were on the phone, Kyungmin knew that he had a smile on his face once she spoke through the phone.

"Why are you calling me at 2 in the moring?" She asked.

"Because Kyungmin. I want to make this right again, I want you to know I'm really sorry about wh-" 

Kyungmin had cut him off. "So you think apologizing through the phone is going to fix this?! Well let me answer that question for you. It's not!" She said harshly. "Kai! I'm am upset about the fact that this isn't the first or second time you've cheated on me, but the part that hurt the most is you cheated on me with the same girl you did last time. I'm tired Kai, I'm tired of being the one who always ends up hurt." She said holding on to her chest.

"You don't think I'm hurt as well Kyungmin?" Kai asked. "Seeing you run off crying because of me hurts too. I'm probably not hurting as much as you, but it still pains me to see tears sliding down those beautiful cheeks." 

"Then why hurt me Kai? If you know it's just going to end up with me crying again? Why do it again?" She wanted to know what he was thinking. She wanted to know what he was truely feeling, but Kai stayed silent. He didn't know what to say or how to answer.

She let out a hurt chuckle. "I knew it. You don't have nothing to say because there is nothing to say. I can't believe I ever forgave you all those time let alone trust you'd never do it again. I'm tired of this Kai, I'm really tired."

"Kyungmin, I know it's like 2 in the moring, but I can't explain everything to you on the phone. I need to show you how truely sorry I am, can you meet me at the park down the street in 10 minutes. Even if you don't show up, I'll be waiting there all night until you decide to. Please let me make this right Kyungmin." He begged and hung up.

Kyungmin looked down at her phone. A tear slowly dropped from her eyes, she hated crying it showed that she was weak and vulerable. She stood up and grabbed a sweater from her closet and opened the door.

"Oof!" Eunji exclaimed as she landed on the floor. She had been leaning against the door the whole time trying to listen to their conversation. She quickly looked up and noticed Kyungmin holding her sweater. "Yah! Where do you think you're going at this time?" She asked crossing her arms.

"The park." Kyungmin answered while putting on her sweater. "Kai is meeting me there to talk." She explained and made her way to the front door.

Before she could Eunji grabbed her arm. "Kyungmin why do you even bother meeting him? He's just going to tell you lies like always, this has gone to far!" 

Kyungmin pulled her arm back and face Eunji. "I need to do this Eunji. If I don't I'll never ever be able to face Kai or any of the Exo memebers, even Kyungsoo oppa. Please just let me handle this on my own, just this once." She begged and left out the front door.

Eunji scratched her head in annoance. "Aish! That girl is really something!" She said to herself while pointing out the door. "This is all my fault. I should of never inroduced her to Exo in the first place!" She said while facepalming.

 

 

 

 

Hi Hi^^ I'm sorry if this is a pretty short chapter to you... I was going to make it longer, but I think it would be too long it I did! Guess what! Sehun is coming soon~ I think this is the first time I'm going to do a double update^^ Hopefully I acutally do it or this part of the a/n is pointless... :S Anyway, I hope you like it^^