Chapter Seven - Stand Beside Me.

Am I Engaged ?

 

"Okay!" said Sunhwa. "I think you are ready, pretty girl". I looked at the mirror and widened my eyes. I do look like a girl. I seriously would date me. "How can it be? What did you do?" I asked her "I look like a girl...How?" "Well...I put some make up, fake eyelashes, A blonde wig, and a mini-black-dress on you" She smiled "Oh and the shoes with the heels!" She giggled "I almost forgot them!" She gave me a box, a shoes box. "Put it on!" She ordered. I put the shoes on. "Now  ... Try to walk" Oh, it wasn't that hard like everyone said it would be, I thought to myself while walking with them freely inside Sunhwa's room. "Now you are ready" She smiled at me "It's a shame that you are a boy with a body like yours". "Don't say such thinks ever again!" I said in disgust "I'm happy with myself". "So, I have to ask  ...Do you love Minhyuk? Because planning to dressing as a girl because of such things means you are jealous of that girl that you told me about, Jessica".  "I...I..." I stammered "I don't know... She is his ex and I wanted to be better than her, pretty than her. I felt betrayed after seeing her hugging Minhyuk... I think I wanted to dress as a girl because... Jessica is annoying". Sunhwa sighed. "Yeah," I continued "It was because she always asked Minhyuk about his fiancé. Is she pretty than me? And kept saying: I wanna see her! In such an annoying voice".  "I think...That the problem is not with her voice, Kwonnie... I think it's with you". "What? How could it be? I mean... After a girl with such an annoying voice kept saying she wanna see Minhyuk's fiancé... What would I do? Telling her it's me? And then what?". "Kwonnie-ah, I think you wanted to dress as a girl because you were afraid to lose Minhyuk to that girl-". "For real? Sunhwa, give me a break! I don't care about Minhyuk and-". "I think you care!" She shouted "I'm kind of tired because your feelings Yookwon. How could you not see that every time you talk about him your voice became soft and your eyes are shining! That's what a person in love do!" She held my hands and looked at me in the eyes "That’s how I was when I..I realized that I got feelings for Kwanghee oppa. You are the same. You do have feelings for Minhyuk". I looked away "Sunhwa.. I can't love him. I promised Jiho. My one and only love is Jiho. I promised that I won't love another person, I'll stay loyal to Jiho and-". "And then what? You will stay lonely and sad for the rest of your life! No way! I won't let this happen" Tears streamed down her face "You are my precious best friend Kwon-ah. I don't want you to be sad for the rest of your life. In life, we don't get a lot of opportunities to fall in love and Kwon-ah, when you got another chance to fall in love you shouldn't ruin it, it's the life's present for you. You got another chance because the one that you loved so much was taken away by the world. Now, the life, the world gave you another chance. And as your best friend I did the 'plan' on ZE:A's concert and Minhyuk told me that he loves you. Truly loves you. And Jiho... He also wants you to be happy up there in the sky, and that’s the only way you can be happy" She kept tearing and then smiled like crazy "Now! Go away! Show to your Minhyuk and to that annoying stupid girl that you are better than her!" She said and pushed me outside.

~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~

I was standing outside my house, in front of my house's door. I felt dazed, excited, scared, confused and my hearts aches. How do Minhyuk react to this? Am I pretty? Am I prettier than Jessica? Is Sunhwa was right? Is Minhyuk loves me?. And with a mix of feelings the door opened and Jessica stared at me. Minhyuk's jaw fall. "H-hello Sooyoung" Minhyuk said in embracement after seeing me. "So.. Your name is Sooyoung ?" Jessica asked. "You are pretty, you deserve my oppa" She smiled and shook my hand. She looked at Minhyuk, smiling. "Now I can relax. You got yourself a really pretty girl so I can leave you now after I know you got the best" She giggled and hugged him. I widened my eyes. She hugged me too and then pulled away. "Take care of my oppa, be the best wife you can be or else I'll come to get my oppa back" She smiled and walked towards her car "S-sure" I said with a soft-woman like voice. She waved at us and drove away.

Minhyuk and I stood there. "Yookwon... I'm sorry for that". "Its fine hyung" I looked away. "Come here for a second" He told me to come closer.

I stood beside him and he hugged me tight. "Not again hyung... I told you I can't breathe". "I'm so sorry. You really dressed as a girl and-". "No worries" I giggled and looked at him. "No need to be sorry and am I look pretty hyung? Prettier than her?". "You are the prettiest girl I ever saw in my whole life" He whispered into my ear. "Hyung, you can stop hugging me" I said in embracement. "One more month.. " He said "Till we will be officially engaged". "What? Hyung I told you to stop hugging me and you are talking about that.." . "I'm sorry" He said and pulled away walking towards my house. I followed him.

~~~~~~~~~~~

I lay on my bed and thought about Minhyuk. I.. Do I love him? I think that this is the reason why my heart aches everytime I see him. I started to remember him. I remember that first we were neighbors and friends. I was dating a girl, 4 years older than me. Minhyuk told me she was cheating on me but I didn't listen to him. And after that I saw it myself, she cheated on me with another guy. I cried and went towards Minhyuk's house. I told him that he was right and that I am sorry about not listening to him and he hugged me tightly, telling me to stop crying, telling me she is not worth it and telling me I'm special. After that incident, I started to have feelings towards Minhyuk. Thinking that he is handsome, tall and manly. I saw him dancing on the dance practice room near our school and felt really bad. I should not have those kinds of feelings towards him. I felt the need to be beside him, to kiss him, to be with him.. So I attended to a dance classes and began to dance. One day, after finishing to practice on the dance that I learned in the dance practice room I saw Minhyuk looking at me with a smile. "Hyung.. I didn't know you were watching me..." He laughed "You were amazing Yookwon. Could you please.. Practice with me?" He asked and I nodded. He smiled and took my hand. "What are you doing?" I asked. He the music. "Are we dancing a slow-dance? Are you leading me? Am I doing the woman's role?Yah! Answer me!" He kept leading me and dancing, not answering me until the music stopped and then he went silent. "Hyung?" I asked and looked at him. It was silent and he looked down the floor. "Oh," I said in embracement "Thank you for..Wanting to dance with me haha" I faked a laugh and looked away. It was still silent "Well, I think I should go now" I said. I get it. I thought it is wrong to dance such a dance with a man I think he realized that what he did was wrong too. "Wait," he said. I looked at him and he stared at me, confused. "I'm sorry for making such an uncomfortable situation, Yookwon" He said "I wanted to dance with you I felt for days the need to be beside you and-". "I think we should not see each other" I said "Hyung, I feel the need to be beside you too but I think it is wrong. We are both boys. I shouldn't feel such feelings towards a man.." I said and laughed. "Yookwon a-are you-?".  "Forget it. I didn't say anything pretend that you didn't hear me saying that I have feelings towards you" I cried and tried to ran away. He held my arm and I couldn't escape. "Hyung.. You should let go of me. This situation is so awkward and new to me this is so wrong" I said, still crying. "I'm not going to let go of you until you will tell me what kind of feelings you got for me" He said. "I-I can't-". "Sure you can" He said. "I-I-I think you are handsome hyung" I said in embracement "Tell me more".  "I-I-I think I feel the need to be beside you and I want you to hug me" I said. "Isn't it called love?" He asked. "But you are a man. This is wrong I should not feel it and you don't even love me-". "Who told you that? You are not the only with this kinds of feelings, you know. I'm feeling that I love you Yookwon. I want to hug you; I want you to be mine". "This is wrong hyung" I said. "It is not. I know that if we got into this situation, confessing to each other… this might be the destiny" He said, looking at me. "A-Are you sure, h-hyung?" I asked, afraid. "Yeah" He said and hugged me with his long warm arms. After telling our parents they decided that we should get engaged to each other. And one day, when I was sixteen Minhyuk disappeared. I searched for him and for his family everywhere and then I found out that he went aboard, to England. My mother told me to stop crying over him. "He will be back for your engagement" My mom told me. "That jerk.. Not telling me, the one that he loves so much that he went aboard, leaving me here alone" I cried "I'll forget you I'll forget everything about you" I threw all the gifts that he bought me and all our photos. And then I met Jiho. We weren't friends before because I always saw him with his friends: Park Kyung, Ahn Jaehyo,Lee Taeil and Pyo Jihoon. And I thought I should not talk to them. They looked so cool and I was a shy boy. But after the teacher gave me and Jiho a homework that we should do together we became friendss and even lovers. I almost forgot Minhyuk and continued my new life with Jiho. But after Jiho's death I forgot Minhyuk, the man that I wanted to forget and to 'delete' from my life so much. I sighed as my memories came back to me. I do love Minhyuk . Heart can never forget, right?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 "Good morning Yookwon" I heard Minhyuk's voice. I opened my eyes and he kissed my forehead. "Good morning hyung" I said, hugging him. He laughed and hugged me back.

"Hyung.. I remember you. Yesterday night  all my memories came back to me" I smiled. "Oh, I-I get it" He said. "What did you get?" . "Oh..N-Nothing.." He smiled.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 I returned home from school, searching for Minhyuk. "Hyung where are you?" I asked and got no answer. I went towards the kitchen and saw a letter on the table. I opened it.

 

Dear Yookwon-ah,

 So.. you remember me, I'm happy. Like I promised I'll get out of your life since I know that’s what you want. I want to tell you that I love you and I know that you don't love me back. I'll back to England this night . I don't want you to worry about me. I'm sorry for caused you and your mother so much trouble. I'm sorry for making you angry and sad. I'm leaving I want you to be happy and don't worry about this punk in school that annoys you. I told my four best friends to keep their eye on you.

Always loving you from afar,

Lee Minhyuk.

 

I look with horror on the letter and started to cry. What have I done?

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A\N: I hope you enjoyed the chapter.

Thank U for reading the fanfic and again really really thank you

I'm feeling sick and I can't move  but I wanted to write thw next chapter so .. I wrote it..

I need to stay strong and to believe that my Block B babies will be back.

Let's believe in them.