Chapter Four - The Titanic And The Past

Am I Engaged ?

 

"Because I told you!" My mother yelled at me. "But I do not want that Minhyuk will go with me to school!" I grumbled. Minhyuk just looked at me and my mother in silence. "He will go with you to school and I do not care that you do not want to!" She screamed again and pushed me and Minhyuk outside the house. I looked angrily at Minhyuk. "Do not be angry Yookwon" he smiled at me and placed a warm hand on my shoulder. "Okay Minhyuk .." I sighed. "How I told you to call me?" He asked. "Oh .. Hyung!" I said slightly embarrassed.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
We started walking towards my school. Suddenly, he grabbed my hand. I looked at him quizzically. "You look cold so I wanted to warm up your hand," he said. "I do not need your help!" I replied angrily. "Okay," he replied his hand to the pocket of his jacket. I felt a little disappointed. Why is he not insisted on holding my hand? Kim Yookwon! I yelled on myself  why do you want to hold hands with someone you do not know? Or .. You knew before? . "Hey Yookwon" Minhyuk waved his hand in front of my face. "What?" I replied and went back to reality, stopping my thoughts. "Are you okay? Is something bothering you?" He asked anxiously. It hurt a little, that little twinge in my heart. I felt it again. Who are you Minhyuk? Why is my heart hurts so much when I see you?
Suddenly, I heard a voice in my head," I promise I will never leave you , Kim Yookwon". Why is this voice sounds so familiar? . I looked around, what was that noise? I looked at Minhyuk that looked back at me the in question. Why my heart hurts when I hear this voice? What .. Why it sounds so familiar? . "Yookwon .." Minhyuk panicked and looked at me "You're crying .." He said. "Huh?" I asked, wiping my cheek with my hand. My hand was wet. "Am I ... really .. crying ..?" I asked myself, I did not even notice I was crying when I remembered that voice. Minhyuk approached me but without control I pushed him away from me, like .. it was a reflex. Like ... my body acted on its own .. But why?. "If I'm sp annoying I  will just go back to your house .." Minhyuk said and sighed. "Minhyuk ..." My crying got worse "I'm sorry .. I do not know why I reacted like that .. I do not know what's going on with me ..." . "So tell me Yookwon" he said  "I promise you I will never leave you , Kim Yookwon." "Huh, what did you just said?" I asked worriedly. "I promise I will never leave you, Kim Yookwon" he repeated. He .. Said the same sentence that .. popped into my head !.. it was his voice! It was him! It was his voice! I remembered his voice! It was his voice and he has said the same sentence!. "So .. it was your voice .." I muttered to myself. "Hyung" I felt uncomfortable "I feel ..It's hard for me to see you and my heart hurts," I gulped. "And why do you feel that way, Kitty - Kwon?" He asked. "I - I- I can not remember .." I said weakly. He suddenly grabbed my hand tightly  "No matter how many times you reject me," he said, "No matter how many times you reject my hand, it will never stop holding your hand. My hand never leave your hand." I looked at the floor with cheeks flushed. We walked hand in hand in silence to the school.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
"See you Yookwon" He waved me goodbye as appropriating to school. "Goodbye Minhyu - Hyung!" I correct myself quickly. He laughed, "See you at home." Sunhwa run towards me with a quizzical look, "Who is this?" . "It was Minhyuk" I said, and I felt a warm feeling in my heart. "Your fiance?" She said "quite impressive.  He is handsome," she added. "But not like my Kwanghee!" She giggled. "So how's the engagement?" She asked. "We're not engaged," I was filled with anger, "I will not let that happen."
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
I have to remember him, I have no choice. I  .. .. My heart is filled with sadness anger and pain when I see him, though .. when I am next to him I feel confident, a warm feeling. What the hell  Kim Yookwon? I felt frustrated. Perfect. Just perfect. I can not understand my feelings and I can't remember what happened in the past. Maybe I'll ask Minhyuk to tell me? Maybe I'll just ask him? I must ask nicely, so he'll tell me.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
"I'm home," I said. "Welcome back," I heard the voice of Minhyuk from the living room. "Where is my mother?" I sat down beside him on the couch. "She told me she would work till late today," he muttered  . "Hyung ~" I approached him and pouted, he ignored me. "Hyung ~" I said cutely. "What?" He asked, looking at me, " it can't wait until later,Yookwon?". "No," I replied. "I must ask you now, it's really important," I said. He turned off the TV. "Then ask Yookwon" he said. "I. .. I'm going through a hard time .. When I see you, try to remember you I am filled with anger and pain .. Do you .. Are you able to help me remember the past? Can you .. tell me about our past?". I looked down at the floor, it was really embarrassing to ask this. "You really want to know?" He asked and I nodded in agreement. "You have to remember it by yourself," he said and laughed. "Hey! For a moment I really thought that you would help me .." I said, disappointed. "Stand up," he said. He stood next to me and hugged me from behind. "What a - are you doing?" My cheecks turn pink. "Helps you to remember," he replied. "spread your arms out to the sides" he said. "Now .. Close your eyes, "he said. I closed my eyes. I felt he was holding my arms. I blushed harder." Can you see our future? "He whispered into my ear." Do you remember? We did it once before ... "he whispered again." What? "I pulled away ."I tried to reconstruct what we did before " he said." Why did we do it? "I asked, why did we do such a silly thing? .. "that .. We once saw the Titanic movie ... " He sighed, " before I went to England". " Why did you go to England? "I asked and felt that I  wanted to ask 'Why did you go to England? Why'd you leave me here alone?'. He left me here alone .... I looked at floor. I remembered someone like that, someone who left . Someone who left me alone but I could not remember most of it. "Because ... my mother received a job there and we had no choice but to travel to England, I had no time to say goodbye to anyone here" . "So you just leave people? Without even sending a letter? Something? You are irresponsible! " Anger took over me, I can not control these feelings. What happens to me?." You do not have to shout so loud! "He said angrily," I had no choice "." But it is irresponsible of you! You could send me .. Postcard from England! You had the ability to call from England but you have not done it,!!!" I shouted. Why am I in such a pain ? shouting?, what happens to me I do not understand it!." Yookwon .. "he said and paused."Forget what I just said Minhyuk, even I do not understand why I am yelling at you and say these things " .I ran away to my room and locked it. sitting on my bed and looked at the background of my phone - Jiho and I. Jiho.. Jiho .. If he was beside me now everything was fine. I should not  remember this, I should not remember this anger. If Jiho was here he was hugging me and helps all my pain disappear. Did you think of me up there , in the sky ,Jiho? Are you worried about me?. I lost you and I lost my memories from Minhyuk and everything hurts. I opened the window of the room and started singing the serenade that Jiho sang to me. One of the stars in the sky winked at me. "Jiho .." I said, looking at that star, it seemed to me like Jiho's grinning face appeared in the sky but .. it's gone. I sighed and closed the window. I sat on my bed and looked at my cell phone. It suddenly rang . "Hello?," I answered. "It's Sunhwa. Just do not forget tomorrow to dress up well to the concert of ZE: A, we are going tomorrow at eight o'clock, "she giggled and hunged up. I not even had time to answer her back.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
I quietly unlocked the door of my room and slipped towards the door. "What are you doing?" Minhyuk asked me. " I'm going to get some air," I rolled my eyes and went outside. Everything was dark around me but I did not care. "Hello Kim Yookwon" I heard a deep voice behind me. , it's Yongguk. "Yongguk-ssi ..." I said as I stepped back hesitantly. "How nice to meet you here Kim Yookwon" he chuckled evilly. "Yongguk ...." I swallowed, "I have no power to talk with you, not now." He walked towards me and pushed me against the wall  "Now Kim Yookwon - You're mine," he said, his lips got closer to mine. "Stop! Yongguk!" I shouted. "Leave him alone!" I heard a voice and saw the Yogguk pushed to the wall. I looked at the figure that pushed Yongguk. "Hyung .." I said and Minhyuk hugged me. "Yookwon belongs only to me" He sent to Yongguk a death glare. "If you touch him once again you don't mess around just with me but also with my group,"  Minhyuk said and pulled me quickly away.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
We got home. "You're very lucky," he sighed and hugged me tightly "If anything happened to you .. I would not want to live anymore." "You're choking me the Hyung." I said and he let go of me "Thank you for saving me from him. He is a stubborn guy from school that refuses to let me go of me." Minhyuk walked away from me and called someone with his cell phone. "You have to keep an eye on Yookwon at school," he said, "you must" He hung up and smiled at me. "Now I can relax, you're safe." "Huh?" I asked, confused. "Who did you just call?" . "My four best friends," he smiled. "Who's that?" . "Lee Taeil,Park Kyung,Pyo Jihoon and Ahn Jaehyo." "You liar!" I said. Is ..he also knows them ... ? . "Do you know Woo Jiho too? " I asked, he nodded. "He was a good friend of mine who died a year ago.". "Idiot. Jiho that I dated a year ago is the Jiho that is your friend who died. I had the feeling that if you know these four you should have to know him too.". "What?" He asked. "Yes," I sighed, "the Jiho that my mother told you about, the I was dating with is the Jiho you know." "Wow," he said, startled. "Ah! I forgot to tell you that tomorrow at eight in the evening we go to the concert of ZE:A along with my best friend Sunhwa". "It's a girl?" He asked. "My best friend is a girl. Is it bothering you?" I asked, he laughed. "And she is the girlfriend of Kwanghee from ZE:A" I said proudly. He gave me a kiss on my forehead "kitty, it's late. I think you should go to bed," he smiled at me. "Tell me the rest tomorrow." I nodded without looking at him, I ran to my room and locked the door. I put my hand on my forehead "Minhyuk - ah .."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A\N: I know this chap is kinda confusing...
*sobs*
Well ... I think that next chap is the chap that they are going to ze:a's concert 
(I'm a huge fan of ZE:A but my heart is always with BlockB derps)
So... I hope you enjoyed this chap  :D
and really really thank U for subscribing guys :3