Chapter Six - Jealousy And Love

Am I Engaged ?

 

And then he kissed me.

 

He pulled away and looked at me. I stared at the floor. I bite my lip in shock and embracement. I heard him sigh and after a few minutes when I turn to face him he was gone.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

I went outside the restaurant after texting Sunhwa that Minhyuk and I went home. It was dark outside and the air was so cold. The street was empty. Where are you Minhyuk? I wondered, worried about him. He .. No. He did not run away, right? I touched my lips and blushed. Why this feeling, of him kissing me felt so familiar? A warm feeling inside my heart made me cry.

 

- A memory came to my mind-

It was four years ago.

"Hyung! Hyung!" I called Minhyuk. "Yeah?" He asked while eating popcorn and watching a movie and sitting on the sofa. "Why are they kissing each other on TV? They should do it secretly" I said "It looks so awkward! How do they kiss?" I asked. He turned off the TV and sat beside me, on the other sofa. "Well .. people kissing when they are in love. It just happens" He replied and his face got closer and closer to my face. "Hyung ..." I blushed "Then . . we will kiss when we get older, right?" I asked. "What do you mean Kwonnie?". "Well ..." I bite my lip "When we get engaged and I'll be hyung's fiancé and even Hyung's bride then .. then .. Hyung will kiss me, right?" I asked and blushed harder. He laughed and kissed my lips. He pulled away, smiling. "If that's what you are willing for then I can do it every second". I touched my lips in shock and felt like I was in heaven. "No!" I pushed him. "What?" he asked confused. "You stole my first  precious kiss!" I cried, my first kiss was really important to me. "Relax, I stole your first kiss and now you were my first kiss, happy?" . "Ah!" I gasped "Do you wanted me to be your first kiss?" I asked. Minhyuk nodded. I giggled, smiling like a girl on her first date. "Well ... Since you said before that you are gonna be my bride I think you should call me Oppa from now on" He smirked and teased. "Hyung, you got such a crazy ideas sometimes" I sighed. "Call me Oppa". "No, I won't" I replied angrily. "Then I won't kiss you in the future!" He warned. "Fine! I don't need your kisses" I replied angrily again. He kissed me again and it felt like a dream, a sweet one. "Are you sure? I think you enjoyed that" He smirked and then I kissed him back.

-End of the memory-

 

What was that? "Hyung ..." I cried when one of my memories came back to me. "Stupid Minhyuk Hyung .. You always were so stupid" I cried harder and then I called someone.

"Yeah?" He asked. "It's Yookwon, your fan from today Siwan hyung" I said, still crying. "What happened to you? You sound like you are crying" He said with a worried voice. "I'm crying  ..." I replied. "Where are you?" He asked. "I'm near Phoenix resteraunt". "Okay I'm coming right now! Do not move!" He said and hung up.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

After five minutes he came and ran towards me. "What happened?" He asked and hugged me tight. "Someone Stole a kiss .. from me and run away" My heart hurts. "Shhhh ... Relax. I'm here for you" He embraced me more with his hug.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

We got into his car. Siwan's black car was really big and warm and new .. It smells like chocolate. "Where do you live?" He asked. "I live on Aftermath street" I said. "Ah .. I know that street. It's two more streets from here, right?" He asked softly. "Yes!" I said, forcing a smile.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

We were near my house. "You have a nice house" Siwan said, smiling. "Yeah .. Well .. Thanks. Thanks for everything Siwan hyung" I said getting out of his car. He got out from his car too "Wait!" He shouted. "What Hyung?" I asked softly. "If you need any help" He said, standing beside me "I'm here for you" He smiled warmly. "Thanks a lot. Really. For helping me with this kind of situation .. When I really needed help .. I really appreciate that." I said and he kissed my hand. He run towards his car and got into it. "Goodnight Yookwon-ah" He said and drive away. "G-goodbye H-hyung" I said a little shocked.

"Well .. well .." I heard a voice behind me and screamed. "Yah! Stop screaming! You scream like a girl!" Minhyuk yelled on me. "You scared me, you jerk!" I hit his shoulder. "He kissed your hand .." Minhyuk said, looking away. "Because he is my friend! And he is really cool and nice too me!" I said angrily. "Fine! I do not care!" He yelled at me. "What did I do to deserve your yelling?! I should be the one who is yelling on you! You just ran away from me!" I yelled almost voice-cracking, looking back. "Kwon-ah I'm sor-". "Hyung!" I yelled "You are the worst!" I walked towards my house. "What did I d-". "Oh! You did a lot of things. You even cheated on me in England and got yourself a girlfriend! You told me that yourself, remember? You told me I am prettier than your ex-girlfriend!".  I open the door and ran towards my room, locking it's door.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

-Morning-

 

"Oh!" My mom giggled "She said she wanna see you" She said to Minhyuk. "Who is SHE, mom?" I asked while eating my breakfast. "Her name is Jessica .. I think .." She answered to me with a smile.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Minhyuk and I walked outside. The girl saw Minhyuk and hugged him tight .. Hmmm?. "Oppa! I missed you so much in England!" She giggled and gave him a kiss on his cheek. "Where is your fiancé, Oppa? Is she pretty? Is she prettier than me?" She asked. "I broke-up with you Jessica-ssi  and yes. She is pretty, very pretty, beautiful" He answered to the. "I want to see her!" She whined and pouted. Minhyuk looked at me with apology and I gave him my famous death glare. I am that 'SHE' they  are talking about! And I'm not even SHE!. Jessica looked at me, stiil hugging Minhyuk. "Who are you?" She asked me, smiling. "He is my best friend" Minhyuk replied to her question. "I asked him, not you Oppa. He should tell me himself" She said. "I am nothing more than a childhood friend of your stupid oppa" I answered. "Well .. Do you know where his fiancé is? I wanna see her!" She said, smiling. "Oh, SHE went with HER friends for shopping but don't worry! I'll tell her to meet you here at 4PM" I smiled back at her. Not a real smile. "What?" Minhyuk gasped, confused. "Yeah. SHE will meet her here!" I said "And now, if you two lovey-dovey birds will excuse me I need to go to the mall and call her, See you!" I said angrily, walking towards Sunhwa house.

 

So he cheated on me back then with HER. And he didn't have the courage to tell her that I'm his fiance. I'll revenge you two. Do not worry, I got my OWN plan. I'll be SHE, I'll go get some help from Sunhwa, she will help me with all that woman clothes and make up.

You got my 'plan' , right?

~~~~~~~~~~

 A\N:Well  I had a math test today fgisdgdfvnhlsknv but it was pretty easy I think ..

So… I hope U guys enjoyed this short yet full-of-information chappie.

Thank U all guys! Really! For reading my fanfic!

I'll do my best ~

I saw that B-bomb update his .. (I don't remember how it is called LOL) today.

I was really happy. Even Zico and Kyung preformed before four days and sang few

Songs like 'Close My Eyes' and all the audience sang with them and I just watched it and cried. *SOBS* . I need my Block B babies to come back .. I miss    them so much.   ;______;