Chapter One - Unwanted Guest.

Am I Engaged ?

 

I woke up and looked at my cell phone, I saw today's date. It was the day of his death. It has been one year since then. It has been one year since Jiho was killed in a car accident. I sighed and got ready for school.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Hey Mom, I'm ho -" I frozed and stared at the stranger standing , talking to my mother. What the hell does an unknown guy in my house?  He was tall and handsome and he had dimples, Did I mention the fact that he looked very handsome?. He and my mother turned back to me. "Hey Yookwon" My mom said, smiling.The stranger smiled at me too. I did not smile back. I could never smile again, even if I wanted to. Since I lost the most important person to me in the whole world - Jiho in a cruel car accident. "Say hello to Minhyuk" my mother said. I bowed, "Hey M-Minhyuk". "Hey Yookwon , long time no see," he smiled at me. "Excuse me? Do I know you?" I asked, confused. "Yukwon sweetie, you do not remember  Minhyuk, Lee Minhyuk?" My mom asked , surprised. "Mom .. I do not know him .." I felt uncomfortable, I really do not know who he is. "Since the case .." My mom turn to Minhyuk "My Yookwon had a trauma about a year ago. The doctor said that maybe he will start to forget things. But I never thought it would actually happened .." She sighed. "Minhyuk, explain to him why you're here and who you are, he should know. For the sake of your future, your common future" Minhyuk nodded in understanding and my mother went out leaving me and this guy Minhyuk alone. We stand there and stare at each other.
It was embarrassing. I stared at him and he stared at me back. After a few minutes of silence he cleared his throat. "I am Minhyuk" he smiled at me and bowed "I'm 20 years old". "I am.. Kim Yookwon" I said and bowed back "18."
An awkward silence again.
"So, you really do not remember me, huh?" He sighed.
 "I'm .. sorry? .. I really do not know you"
"It's okay. Then , as your mother asked from me I'll tell you why I came here, but I'll explain it to you slowly."
He said and handed me a picture. I took it.
"It was when I was eight!" I giggled, I noticed that there was other boy in the picture.
"The second child in the picture is me" he said. "Do you remember?"
" For forgetting you I'm ... sorry," I lowered my head. I really felt bad for him and the worst, I felt very guilty.
He looked a little disappointed. "Look," he said.
"I came here for one reason - we get engaged in two months."
"Oh," I sighed and opened my eyes in horror, "What the hell did you just said?".
"We're engaged"
"You're lying"
"I'm not , see?" He handed me a page "Our parents decided that ..a few years ago."
I stared at it in disbelief. My mother actually signed a document that shows that I and the stranger were engaged.
"How the hell should I be engaged to a person I do not know?" I panicked.
He looked peaceful.
"Come on! We will cancel the engagement, if we both agree to cancel their might .. maybe our parents really will agree to cancel it." I told him  with my puppy eyes.
"It's impossible," he said roughly.
"Why is it impossible?" I asked him.
"We both have to agree," he said.
"And ...?"
"You are catching things really slow. Just like in the old times," he sighed
"Hey I do not get things slowly and -"
"I'm not agree to cancel the engagement."
"Minhyuk what did you just said now?".
"Call me hyung."
"I don't want to, I don't even know you."
"If you want to cancel the engagement then call me hyung"
"Okay hyung"
"You know what Yookwon? Lets make a deal. If you will remember me in two months I'll agree to cancel the engagement"
"Really?" I asked with a little hope.
"I promise," he said.
"But until then I can tease you as I want to," he snorted. He's so cocky.
"Whatever," I muttered to him.
"Well then.. I guess I'll live in your house for two months."
"You're not serious," I said.
"I do. Kitty - Kwon". I blushed.
"How did you call me?"
"Kitty - Kwon" he laughed, "You're like a cat."
He took a step towards me.
And one more step.
Our noses were almost touching.
"Stay away!" I screamed and pushed him.
"You sounds like a girl when you are screaming." He chuckled.
My cell phone rang and I answered fast as I could and looked at Minhyuk with anger.
"Hello?"
"Yookwon. This is Sunhwa. Kwanghee gave me tickets to the performance of his band ,ZE:A"
"Wow! ZE:A! I do not believe it!" I screamed with joy like a crazy fangirl and Minhyuk stared at me. .
"I can't go alone,  can you go with me?" She asked with a very cute tone
"Of course nuna ~" I answered.
"The problem is.. Kwanghee gave me three tickets so I need you to invite someone to come with us."
"He gave you three tickets and we are two ,you and I. And you wants me to get another person to come with us?" I asked.
Oh, .
 Minhyuk snatched the phone from me. "I'm Minhyuk, a friend of Yookwon. Yookwon told me to go with you two."
"So this is a deal," she giggled and hung up.
"Do not come into my life," I sighed and grabbed my cell phone back.
"Do not get me out of your life," he said, "You're taking me out of your life, so I went back to them."
"Don't worry Lee Minhyuk we will cancel the whole stupied engagement thing" I said angrily.
"If I had thought that you are a nice person, I take it back."
"You thought I was a nice person?" He asked
"And handsome" Oh Yookwoooooon! I yelled at myself. When will you learn to shut your mouth?
He looked at me surprised. He went towards me , step by step.
My back was against the wall and Minhyuk stared at me, smiling to himself.
"Yah, what you think you are do -"
"So you think I'm handsome, right?" He said as he Smirked.
I looked on the floor.
"Kim Yookwon, look at me when I talk to yo -" I gave him a slap.
I look at him, crying.
"I know what you're trying to do, it will not work for you"
He looked at me angrily, "Well kitty, what I plan to do ,huh?" He took a step back.
"You're so selfish." I continued to cry. "You want these engagement thing even though I told you I do not want it. You are trying to provoke me, befriend  with me, right? enter to my life wanting me to fall for you?".
Minhyuk went silent.
"I'll never let myself fall in love with someone again.Ever again." Tears continued to fall "My heart already belongs to someone else. Everyone. All the students in my school try the same thing on me and I'm tired from this . I already told everyone that my heart belongs to someone else!" I covered my face with my hands and began to cry.
He removed my hands from my face and looked at me. "I'm sorry" he said and hugged me warmly. His heat as he hugged me was just like Jiho's. I cried when he hold me tight not letting go from me.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A\N:I know it was kinda weird and I'm sorry . I'm sorry for my lacking English skills too.
There will be more Ubomb moments in the next chap.
And I'm sorry for updating so late.
I had some .. issues.
My grandfather died and I was really upset and stuff..
Well .. I hope u enjoyed the chapter.
Thank u guys for subscribing :)
Keep supporting Block B ,
believe in them.
Block B fighting ! hehehe~