Chasing Shim Changmin,that bastard! pt.1

My pretty Unnie and his lover

 

 

Seohyun sighed in desparation and then,an idea came to her mind.THE MAP!She remembered that her Junsu unnie has drawn a map for Seohyun,knowing that she might get lost.Yup,everyone knows for Seohyun’s no orientation instict.

She quicky opened her bag and started pulling out things from it.There it was...the precious map.Unfortunately,it was on the bottom of her bag but she managed to find it.

Then she put all of her things again the bag and spreaded the map.It wasn’t drawn well,but she could read it.

’’So,it was on the right!’’ Seohyun thought.

She walked just like the map said.She got lost a few times.But,it’s okay since she didn’t eevn notice.

After about 30 minutes walking,she was in the front of the Purple Line restaurant.Purple letters and a purple line going around them and then making a bow.Her master-piece.Her felt so proud knowing that Junsu unnie actually put it.

Except feeling proud,she felt hungry too.

’’Su unnie~!’’ she yelled as she entered Junsu unnie’s restaurant.Some people wondered has she gone crazy,but it was okay since she had no idea about it.All she knew that she was hungry and she needed Changmin to give her food.Yummy food~

She sat at the bar and said while smiling.

’’Su unnie~ Long time no see.’’

’’If 2 days is a long time,them I’m an alien.And stop calling me ’’unnie’’.’’ He didn’t yell at her because he already knew that she’ll never stop calling him that way.It’s Seohyun,who know what going around in her mind?

’’Unnie,where is Changmin?’’ she looked around and saw no him.

’’That bastard,he ran away!’’ she was so angry...and hungry.

’’Ran away?’’ Su unnie asked confused.

’’I’m hungry and he owes me a meal and I don’t know what to do...Stupid Shim Changmin.’’

’’You really are something,Seohyun.Do you know where you are?’’

’’At your restaurant.Why?’’ she sadi as she looked around.

’’What do you want to eat?’’

’’You’ll buy it for me~?Thank you Su unnie~ ’’ she was so happy and she wanted to hug her unnie.

’’Do you think I need to buy meals at my own restaurant?’’

’’Ah,yes...’’ she was so embarrassed and realized that she was stupid.But who can think with their stomachs empty?No one.

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I haven't updated for aa long time.Forgive me,please.*bows* But today's my friend birthday do I wanted to update.

And I know that chappie is short and boring,please bear it with me...*bows and runs away*