The BIG Day

My pretty Unnie and his lover

Min's POV

I feel sweat on my palms and my heart beats like crazy. Today is the BIG day. We're in Su hyung's restaurant, everybody's here... Seohyun must tell that she wants to go to uni today....I look at her. How can she be so careless?! She's smiling like an ang-,like an idiot. She always does that.

Seohyun's POV

Fells so good to see everyone again! If only daddy was here... Jae unnie looks like she's got something big to say. I know it. I can sense that. I know my unnie.

,,So, everyone...I've got something to say...''  

I knew it.

,,I've graduated!'' 

,,Wow, unnie congrats!'' and in a few seconds I get up and I hear

,,SEO JOOHYUN!!!''

,,Ooops, Min, sorry ... Guess I've spilled my orange juice on you...'' It wasn't intentional! I ignore him and

,,I bought these jeans yesterday!''

I'm hugging my pretty unnie. Missed her a lot.

,,Unnie, can I live with you again?'' Puppy eyes. I know unnie'll give in. She can't resist my puppy eyes. Min's gonna kill me for the jeans when we get home.

,,You can't...'' Puppy eyes

,,I've sold the apartment.'' Widened eyes

,,,,...and bought a new one.'' Puppy eyes

,,Okay, you can.''

,,Love ya unnie, love ya!'' Hugging unnie. Happy eyes

Min's POV

Do whatever you want Seo Joohyun. I don't care. AT ALL. And wanna know why? Cause I'm Min the Genious...

1...

2...

3...

Okay, when is she going to tell them? Just when? And that's now because i care. It's because...because I'm worried that a bright brain will be wasted. Yes, I'm noble Min the Genious.

Seohyun's now back to her seat. She's talking. More like blabbering. A lot of blah blah blah...Yeah, I know that my pancakes are tasty when they are not burnt...And that my red sofa is ugly, got to buy a new one... Yup, I hate lizards and rats... And I'm pain in the ...WAIT,I'M NOT PAIN IN THE , SHE IS!!!

,,Seo Joohyun, when are you gonna tell them'' I whisper as silently as I can to her. She gives me a puzzled look. . . . And then she remembers.

,,Everyone, I gotta tell you something.'' Dear God, help her please...Please...

,,I'll adopt a cat.''

,,YOU NUTS?!'' Okay, I'm gonna kill her. God why did you make her this crazy?

,,She's going to uni.'' I decide to do it myself. What am I to her? A lawyer? A manager or a secretary?Sigh.

,,Wow, for real? Hyunsaengie~?'' Su hyung seems so proud of her

,,Seo Joohyun? Are you serious?'' Jae hyung looks at her with worried eyes.

,,Yeah. Min says I'm a genious.'' Hyung looks at me and I nod.

,,She's got brains. Can't deny that. Even if living with her is impossible.''

,,Then how are you still alive?'' She askes me.

,,I'm immune.'' I grin.

Seohyun's POV

,,What do you want to study, Joohyun?'' I gulp. Jae unnie calls Joohyun only when she's really serious.

,,Chemistry.And physics. And probably mathemathics.''

Min takes out some papers. I realize he's about to give my school marks to unnie.

,,But,Seohyun, why did you never tell me you're this good? All A's!''

,,Well... My schoolmate and I always swithched papers so that she can show mine to her parents. They were very strict.''

,,Should I hug you or KILL YOU?!'' I get up... unnie is so gonna kill me...

,,SEO JOOHYUN DON'T YOU DARE RUN AWAY!!!''

,,I'll help you Jae hyung!'

And that's how Jae and Min ended up chasing the genious-crazy Hyun.

 

 

...........................................................................................................................

Okay guyz finally back ! Fells good to be home and to be able to read and write on AFF :D

So happy to update again! :)

This story won't last longer that 30 chappies, I think. I'll do my best for you to enjoy it!