SPY SEOHYUN'S SECRET REPORT

My pretty Unnie and his lover

 

 

EMERGENCY!Unnie and her lover went on a date!Of course,not without the famous and respected spy Seo Joo-hyun.I secretly followed them.They went to amusement park.An usual place to go to on date.BUT that wasn't an ordinary date because it was date of my Unnie and her lover.That made it EXTRAORDINARY.

They held hands when no one(exept me,of course) looked.They looked soooo in love~

Also,I found out name of Unnie's lover.His name is Jung Yunho.From what I saw,I can tell this:he is handsome,tall,caring and the most important thing: 100% in love with my unnie!I'm so happy for my unnie!

And the fabulous infomation of the report…THEY KISSED!

After they kissed I couldn't  follow them anymore because I was hungry.

Author's POV…

As Seohyun told you,she was hungry.But her Unnie was on date and our Seohyun can't cook nor have money to buy some food(because her Unnie gave her small allowence and Seohyun spent it).

So the only one option left was to go find Changmin and make him buy her a meal that he owes.That is the harder part.

Seohyun's POV…

I can't call Changmin because he'll know that I'm coming and run away before I get my meal.So… Where should I search for Changmin?It's 3 PM.Around 3 PM Changmin often… eats.PERFECT!But where is the place where he eats?I know, Junsu unnie's restaurant!

Wait,where was that restaurant?On left or on the right?

 

 

 

I know this chappie is so short...I apologize*bows*

Please  subscribe me.*bows again*