This is......crazy

My pretty Unnie and his lover

A.N. Don't you just love our Minnie keke?

 

Min's POV...

'Yah!Seo Joohyun,are you still alive?' I knock at bathroom's door. It has already been half an hour and she's still not coming out of the bathroom.Her latest record was 47 minutes.Tsk,why does she have to shower for so long?

'I'm still alive~.I'm alive,alive~~~~~' She sings.I roll my eyes.I totally understand Jaejoong hyung.

She comes out of the bathroom,dressed and with a towel round her head singing.

'I'm alive,yes,I'm alive,alive~~~' What's there to be so happy about?I look at her dumbfounded.

'Minnie~~' She wraps her arm around my neck.It must be her natural morning craziness.

'Yeah?' I ask her coldly.

'I'm alive~ alive~ still alive~~~' She sings happily.

'Unfortunately.' I mumble.

'Yah!' She hits my arm.

'Why do you always have to ruin my morning happiness?!'

'Craziness.Your morning craziness.' I correct her

'Hapiness is always craziness for you.You should try to be haaa-ppyyy~' She says as she tries to make my mouth smile with her hands

'No way.' I simply go away

'Why are there is the world people like you who are never happy?' She asks me

'Because there are us who aren't crazy like you.'

'I won't ever understand you.'

Later that day...

'Okay,let's begin with studing now.' I say like a real teacher.She nods.

'What were your marks at school?' She hands me some papers.

'Oh...my...god.' I look at the marks,the at Seohyun,marks,Seohyun,marks,Seohyun.

'What...is...this?' I manage to ask still in shock.

'My marks aren't good,right?I knew it.Unnie and appa always-'

'A-aren't good enough??Seohyun,you have all A's..'

'But unnie and appa always told me that I don't study enough and that my marks are average.'

'How come...you have all A's and you never told me?' I'm still in shock

'Unnie and appa always told me that I'm average so...'

'This...this is NOT average,Seo Joohyun!'

'It's even worse that average?'

'Seohyun...this is EXCELLENT.Do you understand?EXCELLENT!You don't need me to teach you!'

'You don't even want to teach me?' She looks disappointed

'Look.' I take both of her hands 'I want to teach you but I don't need to.You're an EXCELLENT student with all A's!You're smart enough to get into an uni!'

'You really think so?But unnie and appa say-'

'Don't listen to them.YOU.ARE.SMART.' She gives me a 'don't lie to me' look.

'Trust me!You're smart!'

'And it's enough to get into a uni?'

'More than enough.' She smiles

'I can get into a uni~~~' She hugs me.Tsk,why does she have to do it constantly?But...it does feel warm...A LITTLE.

 

Like it~?

I would like to see you opinion but you don't have to comment or subcribe if you don't want to