Seohyun-ah...

My pretty Unnie and his lover

Seohyun's POV...

'UNNIE~~~!' I yelled like a crazy person and gave my unnie a tight hug.

'Unnie~,I missed you~.

'Why didn't you stay at Changmin's place some more time?'

'I missed you!'

'Yeah,yeah...now let me go.'

Unnie was a bit weird.Okay,not just a bit.She didn't yell at me and she wasn't angry.She looked worried about something and bad dark cyrcles around her eyes.I let go of our hug.

'Unnie?'

'Yes,Seohyun?'

'See?You didn't tell me not to call you 'unnie' and you aren't angry.Are you sick?'

'No,I'm fine.'

'Hello,Earth calling Kim Jaejoong,do you see me?I'M WEARING YOUR FAVORITE SWEATSHIRT!'

'It suits you well.'

'Unnie,we're going to see a doctor.Come with me.There is surely something wrong in your head.' I wanted to drag her out of the house,but she started spreaking.

'Seohyun-ah,always call me 'unnie'!Don't ever call me 'oppa'!'

'Unnie,you finaly found out you were a girl?' I'm so happy~ Woah~

'Seohyun-ah,Yunho doesn't know I'm a man.' Unnie sighed so desperately

'Unnie,you aren't a man...so,what's the problem?' MY UNNIE IS A GIRL!!!!!A BEAUTIFUL GIRL!!!! WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH THAT?!

'Let me traslate in your way to make you understand.For example,I'm a girl and Yunho thinks I'm a man.Should I tell him the truth or not?'

'YUNHO THINKS YOU'RE A MAN?!?!?!'

Unnie nodded.

'You know,unnie,I watched a K-drama and in that Kdrama a girl lied to the boy about something big.And he got angry and dumped her.You shouldn't lie,that's my conclusion.' Unnie kept sighing and sighing...Then an idea popped into my mind.

'I'll just go tell Yunho you're a girl' I got out of my chair but unnie stopped me.

'No,definitely NOT!'

'Unnie...You should tell him.' I gave him the cell phone.Unnie took it in her hands,took a deep breath and pressed the button.

Red - Jaejoong, Blue - Yunho the phone conversation...

'Yoboseyo?

'There is something I must tell you...'

'Joongie,mianhae,I'm in the middle of something now.I'll call you later,okay?'

End of the phone conversation.

'I can't do it!I just can't!'