Jae's preparing something

My pretty Unnie and his lover

 

Changmin's POV...

Seohyun didn't bother me that night.I guess she was too happy about the 'becoming indepentend' mission.But I still think that she's never gonna make it.

My cell rings.

'Yoboseyo?' I say lazily,without looking who's calling

'Changmin-ah~' Oh,it's Jaejoong hyung.

'You call to tell me that you're gonna send Seohyun to the Arctic and never let her come back,right?' I planned to say that with a cheerful tone...not a sligtly sad one...

'No,no,Changmin-ah,take Seohyun to Junsu's restaurant,arasso?You come too~~~'

'Yah!Hyu-' and then I hear the beep sound.Seohyun is his sister!!!Well,half-sister but it doesn't matter a sister is still a sister!Why doesn't he come and bring her to Junsu hyung's restaurant?Why do I have to do it?!

Wait...Jae hyung is preparing something.It's been a long time since he said something with that singing voice.Something happened and he wants me and the crazy currrently asleep girl(a.k.a Seohyun).What could it be?

I get closer to the crazy currently,yes,currently asleep girl and there isn't even an inch between my mouth and her ear.

'SEO JOOHYUN!!!!!' I yell with all my voice

'AGHHHHHH!!!' She wakes up.Now it only crazy girl,cause she's not asleep now.

'SHIM CHANGMIN!Why do you have to always wake me up in the middle of my beautiful dreams?!You never wake me up when I have a nightmare!!!' She yells at me.

'It's because I have 6th sense for dreams and nightmares!'I lie of course.

She gives me a glare.Why do I always get so scared when she's glaring at me?I turn my head not to see her glare.

'We have to go to Junsu hyung's restaurant.' I manage to stay calm and not to think about glare.

'Really?' She says happily.I turn  and I see her smiling face.Thank you God,she's not glaring anymore.

'Jaejoong hyung want so see you...and me.' I say calmly

'Jae unnie misses me~~~' It's a nice thing having siblings...Then I think about how Jaejoong hyung has to take care of Seohyun.It was their mother's request before she died.But Jaejoong hyung was like 4 at that time and Seohyun was a baby.Seohyun's father(Yonghwa) and Jaejoong hyung took care of Seohyun together.But I still don't know how did the succed in raising her into such a  cheerful and beaut...agh,crazy person.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You like it~~?

What do you think is Jae's surprise?