Coincidental

Falling In Love With Mr. Stubborn

Sehun's POV

"What?", we yelled in unison.

"Sir, can I join in group two?", I tried to escape from Namjoo.

"Any problem, Sehun ssi?", Mr. Lee asked. When I want to retort, Namjoo looked at me in disbelief.

"No, just......", I hesitated to say. How could I say that I couldn't get along with Kim Namjoo.

"If you have some problem, you can share with me later, I've got to go", Mr. Lee dismissed class. He went out because personal matter had raised up and he had sorry about that. I sighed and stood to make a cup of coffee. Namjoo came to me with a slight smile.

"About yesterday, I forgot to say thanks", she muttered.

"Don't talk to me", I focused with my coffee.

"Are you angry to me?", she narrowed and didn't understand what had happened. I just shruged my shoulder.

"I'm sorry if I had made you mad at me but I don't intend to. Yesterday, my mood flew down so that's why...", Namjoo seemed sincere.

"Okay", I left her before anyone can see us suspiciously. Some of my heart felt relief and happy. I didn't know why and I was confused with my mind.

Kai's POV

Something bothering me about this girl. Like I've known her before but I didn't remember where. I approached her when class had been empty.

"Namjoo ssi", I smiled.

"Huh? Eh Hi!, Namjoo smiled back as a manner.

"Have we met before?", I straight to the point.

"Hmm, not really. Maybe somewhere else. I'm sorry, my brain isn't work properly nowadays." "

Are you sick?", I asked curious.

"No, just lack of sleep", Namjoo laughed awkwardly. But suddenly Namjoo touched her head like it's spinning and her body would touch the cool floor if I didn't catch her in time. My arm was around her shoulder and our face was just a few centimeters. I could feel her breath and sense perfume of this skinny body.

And Bang! Sehun came to the class all of sudden and caught Namjoo and I in awkward position.

"What are you two doing?", he said sternly.


Aaaaah will sehun be jealous? He likes Namjoo, doesn't he?