One Liter of Tears

Falling In Love With Mr. Stubborn

Namjoo found herself crying over the man she loved in her room quietly. She had a swollen eyes and looked so poor. She thought Kris liked her, loved her, wanted to be with her. All of her imagination was so wrong. She felt like she flew too high and fell to the ground so hard and her body broke into tiny pieces. She hated it. She hated herself being over confident about Kris. She had a high prestigious. She was embarrased but it was not a matter. Her head would explode because of Kris.

She decided to having a fresh air out there, especially the nearby park she used to play in the childhood. She walked out slowly like a ghost. Brukk. She bumped into someone. Oh no. That's brat. Oh Sehun.

"Yah!! Watch your way! You again?!", he snorted.

"Sorry", Namjoo continued walking.

Sehun ran into Namjoo and grabbed her arm.

"Please let me go, Sehun", her tone was so deep and like she was so exhausted of something.

"What's with you?", Sehun getting curious.

"None of your business", Namjoo placed a hand to shove Sehun's warm arm.

"I just want ask you and you don't have a choice but answer. Why do you always bump into me? Do you like me?", Sehun made her laugh.

"I don't know the answer why I bumped into you when there are billions people in this world. But I, Kim Namjoo never have any feeling to people like you. That's enough."

----

Namjoo was sitting on a wing and suddenly a memory of her childhood playing on her head. She remember how close she with Kris back at that time. She played together, slept together, and Kris always being with her like he was born to only her. Kris always protected her from any bullying or friends who only want Namjoo's money. She missed that time. Her tears started flowing. Suddenly she felt an icy touched her forehead. She turned her eyes to see what is that and found Sehun stared at her.

"Ice cream", Sehun spoke first. Namjoo narrowed her eyes and dumbfounded.

"I curious if you had a brain damaging because the ball I threw to you", he said sincerely.

"Why do you think like that?", Namjoo was not interested.

"Because you are the only one who doesn't have a feeling for me"

"Huh?! Are you out of mind?", Namjoo was shocked with his confident.


Kyaaaaa Why Sehun bought her an ice cream? >< Next Chapter!