First impressions

Falling In Love With Mr. Stubborn

A girl who wore sunglasses and white mini dress and black jacket on it was walking through the gate of airport and looking for someone.  Her hand reached out her pocket and grabbed her phone. She pressed calling button and waited someone elae to answer. She pulled her bags and tried to walk out without looking after her tracks. But suddenly, she bumped on someone.

“Ya! Watch out your way!”, a boy was bumped by her and his angry expression was reflected on his face.

“Aa, I’m really sorry, I’m looking for someone and didn’t see you. Mianhata!”, she bowed sincerely and smiled

“Pardon me! You said sorry? Ya! Do you know how precious my body is?”

She furrowed her eyebrows and gave ‘what are you talking about’ look.

He sighed and then he continued his words, “Because I’m in the good mood today and don’t wanna fight with a girl, I’ll let you go, Miss Black”

He passed her and walked away. He thought that girl was weirdo and didn’t want have a business with her.

“What a weirdo boy!”, she mumbled. And a couple minutes later, she heard someone calling her name.

“Namjoo-ya”

An old man walked forward her. Namjoo looked at him and realized that old man was her grandpa. She run and then hugged that old man.

“Haraboji! I miss you so much!”

“I miss you too my little girl! You grew up so fast and you look cuter than before sweetie.”

“Thank you. And you look younger than before”. That old man giggled when he heard his grandchild saying that words.

“Kajja. We should go home now. There is someone who wanna meet you badly.”

“Nuguseyo?”, Namjoo gave a puzzle look.

“You will know as soon as we arrive at home”.

Finally Namjoo and her granpa arrived at home. There was a young man who welcomed them. His face looked familiar to her.

"Welcome home" He said softly and smiled.

"Thank you", Namjoo gave him an awkward smile.

"Namjoo-ya, you didn't recognize him?", her grandpa asked her wondering she still remember or not her childhood friend.

Namjoo didn't give an answer.

Then the young man named Kris said, "I must be sad that you forgot about me"

Namjoo tried hardly to remember her childhood. And finally she recognize him.

"Kris...?"

He nodded and smiled sheepishly.

Namjoo yelled and hugged Kris tightly. "Kris, I miss you so damn!"

"I miss you too Miss Mawkish", he kissed her forehead and make her blushed. A few minutes later, she got back to her sense and yelled again.

"Ya! Don't call me like that!", she pouted and then their laugh bursted out.

Her haraboji disturbed their nostalgia and said, "Namjoo-ya, you should take a rest. You look really tired. Tomorrow, you are going to school and have a little test to enter a special class called Qualified Class."

Namjoo furrowed her eyebrows and then shocked. "What? A Qualified class? Why haraboji didn't tell me before? I'm not ready yet"

"Calm down, Namjoo-ya. Kris are going to teach you about the test tonight. So, the thing that you must do is sleeping."

Her grandpa made her little bit surprised and gasped. "Arraseo. I will go to sleep now." Namjoo looked at Kris sadly. Namjoo always obeyed her grandpa. She never disapproved him. He very loved her and wanted the best for her. Sometimes she felt hard but she couldn't do anything. She just wanna made her grandpa happy.

Kris smiled warmly. He gave an "everything will be okay" look.

Namjoo walked to her room. She opened the door and came in. Her room looked like her old room in Paris. She put her bag and laid on the bed.

*Tomorrow will be a hard day* she sighed and closed her eyes.

 

............................

It was already 7 pm. Now, she must study for a test with Kris. Her heart was pounding when she remember what happened this morning. Kris kissed her forehead gently. And then, she immediately threw away her mind and just thought that Kris was just a childhood friend. She got up and took a shower in a second.

Kris had been arrived. He waited Namjoo in the living room. When he saw Namjoo suddenly appeared which her hair wasn't dry yet, he gulped, *so cute and y*

"Annyeong Kris!", Namjoo  went down the stairs cutely.

"Annyeong Namjoo-ya! YA! You should call me oppa. How could you forget it huh?", he pretended pouting.

"I'm sorry. I forgot that I'm in Seoul right now. Ahh pabo Namjoo >< "

Kris chuckled in her action. How could she grown into a cute girl so fast. And then, they started studying seriously. Namjoo was smart. He was sure that Namjoo could enter the Qualified Class.

The time went very quickly.

..........................................

Now, this is the time for Namjoo to face her new school. What would happen next?

 

 

Sorry for updating slowly. I had something to do ><~

How do you think about this chapter?

Comment juseyo  :D

And thanks for my subscribers and my readers!

I love you guys! <3

Thanks for reading and don't plagiarize it! ^^