Kim Namjoo

Falling In Love With Mr. Stubborn

Author's note: I'm really sorry for a long updating. I'm busy with my orientation. I will work hard in the future. Here I bring a short chapter. See you soon in the next chapter! I love you!

Author’s POV

Today Namjoo would begin studying in QC. She was pretty nervous.  After the day she had passed the test well, she felt confident in her way. Althought she knew there was a boy named “Jerk” in her class, she didn’t mind sharing classroom with him. He was so damn gorgeous with pretty and good looking in his face but his personality made him bad.

Lee teacher introduced her as a new student in QC.

“Attention please! Let’s welcome our new member! Come in, Namjoo-ssi!”

Namjoo’s POV

“Bonjour! Upps!”, I closed my mouth. I forgot where I was. “I’m sorry! Morning! I’m Namjoo! Kim Namjoo! Nice to meet you everybody!”, I smiled gently and looked around the class. Everybody was giving attention to me except one jerk. Guess who? Yes. None others than Oh Sehun. He looked to the window and daydreamed in the MORNING! Sh*t! And the worst was I sat beside that jerk! He didn’t care to me. He even didn’t notice me. Was I a ghost to him?

After the lesson had done, we broke for an hour. Three hours of study made me tired. Math~~~ would you go away? -_- My score was perfect  unless math was exist.  I checked the phone and there was n message. I got on twitter and saw Kris’s tweet. He said, “I’ll confess her when she’s ready”. OH MY GOD! What he mean?  I kept asking myself. When I was in confusion, Baekhyun patted my shoulder.

“Namjoo, are you okay?”

“Me? “ I was blank and I didn’t know  why but I forgot the way of speaking all of sudden. I just stared him. He waved his hand in front of my face.

“Eum.. Ah…uh…” What the hell  was going? What happened to me? -_- Sehun noticed that. I could see he was looking at me.

“I just out of mind for a minute”, I replied Baekhyun. He narrowed his eyes like this girl was crazy. I didn’t care what was on his mind. He asked me to go to the cafeteria but I refused him due to lack of energy. And also I brought my lunches from home. I was really confused. Should I quote Kris’s tweet and asked him who she was? But it’s too prestigious. I sighed loudly and had just realized how stupid I was! Sehun and I were only left in this class. He was reading a book and headphone on his ears. I was lucky then I burried my face on the table.

Sehun’s POV

What the heck? This girl was so noisy. I could hear her sighing and it was totally annoying! I was about to ask but I couldn’t, whowas I? I didn’t wanna care of her. She was just my new classmate. It was none of my business. But ruining my mood was her hobby?  First, in the airport (*chapter 1), second yesterday, and third was her annoying sighing. Huh! What kind of girl she was. I thought that hard but couldn’t find a logic answer. Every girl I had ever met was cute in front  of me, and this girl showed herself the way she was. Gah! Wait! What was I thinking? She was not my type at all.