I don't believe, it's you?!

Falling In Love With Mr. Stubborn

Sehun's POV 
I walked this annoying girl home. No, it's not like me. I didn't want at first but Byun Baekhyun forced me to. Why must me? Why not him? But she gave me such a goosebump. No, not like you guys think. I meant her house. Her house is RIGHT in front of MY HOUSE! GAH! And do you know what the worst? When i picked my mom in the airport (chapter 1), she told me about a girl who sat beside her. She said the girl is so nice, caring, lovely, and blah blah. My mom even wanted me to go to her house because this girl's house is right in front of mine. I just said yes without thinking. I was so surprised. How can be? O mai gad not her please.

I calmed myself. She looked at me in confusion. Don't ask me why because we all know the answer.  "That's my house", I murmured but she still heard it. She just mouthed O and then she said thanks for driving her home. She went in and i just stared her back. I mind telling her about my mom. But seriously if Namjoo is my neighbour then it's a nightmare! Why? My mom keeps telling me to be close to the airport girl which that means Namjoo. Actually I don't really hate her, but not mean i like her either. I just found her a little bit annoying. Just it. When i thought it deeply, she seems doesn't like me either. Wait, why i keep thinking about her? Haissh Oh Sehun get a hold of yourself.

Namjoo's POV 
I'm a bit shocked when i knew sehun was living in the same elite housing as me. But it's not a problem. So he is a son of Mrs. Oh Jin Ri? He is gorgeous like her Mom but his personality isn't. I know her mom because when I cameback from Paris, we were in the same plane. She told me about her son. Yeah like I said before, his mom was telling me that her gorgeous son is a stubborn one. I was not surprised. No wonder he was such a jerk. Oops i'm too much by telling his bad side. 
I rested my skinny body in my lovely bed. Ugh that's wrecking ball hit my precious head. This is because of Shaun the sheep! #oops sorry sehun hehehe. 
Oh yeah i forgot something! I opened my bag to find my handphone. No missed call, no message, no notification. I'm dissapointed. Where's Kris? I tried calling him but no response. I threw my phone away but in a minute i took it back. I would like to invite kris out, and I tried to contact him again. But before I could dialed the number, he called me. I pick up the phone from him.

"Hello?"

"Hello! What is it?"

"Are you busy? I want to go out."

"No, I'm not. Where do yo want to go?"

"ofc ice creammy store."

"Let me pick any minute."

We spend time having fun. Kris suddenly called my name softly.

"Namjooyaa."

"Yes?"

Would kris declare his love for me? How is this? I should be in charge of what. I want to be your girlfriend, I shouted to myself. I'm very happy. 


"I'm getting married."

Glek. My face was pale and swallowed hard. My heart shattered into pieces.

 


Finally Sehun and Namjoo have a time together! What will happen to them when they are a neighbour? Would it be better or even worse? 

Aaaaah, Kris broke Namjoo's heart. Poor My Namjoo. We will know, why Kris will be getting married sooner!

Thanks for my lovely subbies!! I had'nt expected it but you are guys such amazing! :D