Problem to Another Problem

Falling In Love With Mr. Stubborn

 

                The alarm woke her up. She felt her eyes was too heavy to open. She pressed alarm-off button and started sleeping again. She forgot about the test. Fifteen minutes later, she felt like someone  was shaking on her. She decided to open her eyes and found a maid was standing beside her bed with an anxious face. Namjoo tried to get out of the bed and still didn’t realize what time it is.

“What happened?’ She asked a silly question.

“You will be late if you didn’t get ready at ten minutes”,  the maid said in a hurry.

“WHAAAAAAAAAT!! WHY YOU DIDN’T SAY EARLIER??!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!”

***

Namjoo’s POV

I don't know what will happen to me. What should I say to my new teacher about the reason why I was late in my first day of school. Gossh I’m going crazy!

Namjoo’s POV end.

 

            Namjoo ran to the teacher office. Because she was in a hurry, she bumped someone. She would say sorry but a boy who was bumped by Namjoo didn’t let her went easily . He scolded Namjoo and made her being pissed off. She didn’t care and just said sorry. And then she further her way to the teacher office.

 

Can you guess what happened to Namjoo? Here we go~~~

 

Namjoo let out a sigh. One problem was solved, another problem had come again. Do you guys think that she will success on her test? If yes, your answer is incorrect. Do you know why? In this discipline school, no tolerance to student who broke the rules.  She even didn’t allowed to take a test of Qualified Class because she didn’t on time. She was going really crazy. Her grandpa will be mad at her. Fortunately, he was not at home because he went to Canada for business trip last night. She was walking to the toilet of this school. She thought about the way to beg her teacher in order to let her taking the test. When she was thinking about her plan, she remember the boy who was bumped by her.

You again?

Eh? What do you mean?

Don’t you remember me? I am the one who got an accident in the airport because a silly girl bumped me.

Really? I am sorry. But I am not silly, you know.

If you aren’t silly, why did you do a same things twice?

Gossh, I will just say sorry and let me go.

A sorry didn’t help.

I am really sorry, I am in a hurry now.

Where will you go?

Teacher office.

So, you are a new student from Paris? You didn’t like someone who had intellectual from overseas.

Whatever! I didn’t care. Please let me go. I should take the test now.

It’s too late. A silly girl like you is not allowed to enter the Qualified Class. I bet it with 100% sure.

I didn’t hear that lalalala~

Namjoo’s POV

So, he already knew about I couldn’t take the test because I was late?! Why he didn’t tell me? Sh**!

Namjoo’s POV end.

 

            Namjoo walked out and wanted to go to the teacher room again. She would do anything to enter the “Jerk” Qualified Class. That was her opinion about the class. She passed QC’s room. She peeked into the room and open widely in a minute. This class was totally different with another class. All of your need like computer, TV, radio, LCD, book shelf,  internet connection, full AC, a set of dinning table and coffee maker,  a set of sofa and so on was provided in this class. She was more shocked when someone pat her shoulder. He furrowed his eyebrow and gave “who are you” look.

“Annyeong haseyo! I am sorry, I am new here and misguided in my way to the teacher room. Would you mind to show me the direction of teacher room?”, Namjoo was lying.  

“Annyeong! What’s your name? I am Baekhyun! Nice to meet you. So, you are a new student from Paris? I heard that you will enter this class if you pass the test well. How about the test?”, he said excited. Namjoo thought that Baekhyun was a type of talk-active people. Namjoo told him about her problem. He said that he wanna help her begging to the teacher. He was so kind and friendly. Namjoo said that it would be nice if she could be a good friend for each other. Baekhyun was so glad to hear that.

***

“You are in a probation time. If you make a problem or break the rules, you will out from Qualified Class. Your scores was excellent. You just should be more discipline if you wanna success in that class. Do you understand what I mean?”

 

Namjoo was lying on her bed and relaxing her body. She had a tough day today. She almost closed her eyes but suddenly her phone was vibrated. One message from Kris.

Hey, are you still awake? How about the result?

Namjoo didn’t know what must she replied that message. Five minutes later, Kris sent her a message again.

            Already sleep? Nice dream~~~

Namjoo smiled. She forgot about her day just because two messages from Kris. She realized that Kris had filled her energy. She fell asleep dreaming about Kris.

 

 

What do you think guys? Comment and give me more energy juseyo XD LOL

Thanks for reading, subscribing, and commenting!