Chapter 6. What a surprise!

This little secret of mine.

Last time on Chapter 5.

"I need to go. I promised that I would train with Onew hyung today. I'll see you tomorrow at school. Luna well be coming and visiting you later. And Key said he well take you home at 7:00 PM so be ready. Because you know Key.... Yeah. Bye I'll see you tomorrow." Jonghyun got up and gave me one of his signature smile and walked towards to door. 

"Wait.. Jonghyun!" Jonghyun turned around to listen to what I was about to say. "No matter what Kim Jonghyun. I will never leave you. Besides your my brother. I wouldnt leave someone like you behind." Jonghyun warmly looked at me and walked out the door. 

I looked at my watch and it was 2:54 PM. What the hell was I supposed to do for 5 hours?

~~~~~~~~~~~3 1/2 hours~~~~~~~~~`

It turns out a lot of things could happen in 3 and a half hours. Luna visited me earlier then I thought she was supposed to be. And boy it turned ugly pretty fast...  

"YOU IDIOT WHO IN THE RIGHT MIND TOLD TO YOU RUN OFF WITH THAT BOY AND AFTERWARDS YOU GET AMBUSHED AND THAT COULD POSSIBLY BLOW UP OUR COVER!!! WERE YOU EVEN THINKING?!?!?!" Luna screams at me while I'm lying on my bed weakily. Taemin had to even get off his seat and refrain Luna from even tackling me.

"I DIDNT MEAN TOO!!!!" I yelled back in response. It was true. I didnt know that Miss A would be there. It was unexpected but  I couldnt help but feel disappointed for not even thinking of that. "Shouldnt we talk about or look at the chip to see whats in it?" Taemin nodded.

"Yah Sunyoung, You need to calm down and start looking at that chip to see what JYP wanted." Taemin said letting of her slowly. "Besides your scaring Sulli." Luna noticed how loud she was and went to apologize to Sulli.

Way to have a double personality. 

Anyway Luna brought out her laptop and turned it on. She inserted the chip into her computer and her face looked shocked. I was guessing it was very important because she didnt say anything. All she did was close her laptop, put it in her bag, and left.

"That was nice visit." Sulli weakily said. "She even said goodbye." Taemin laughed and patted her head.

"Dont talk. Just sleep"

And thats when the 2 hours of boredom has began.

~~~~~~~~~2 hours later~~~~~~~~`

"Krystal Jung. You can be dismissed now." The nurse says to me after she walked out the room I just danced.

"YES!! IM OUT OF HERE!!!!" I yelled on top of my lungs. Taemin just shot me a look to shut up.

"Remember to tell me how we are friends?" Taemin asked me.

"But you LOVE ME!! Not as much as you love Sulli though." I quickly added in the end. "SSUL!!! IM GOING TO MISS YOU!" Sulli weakly smiled back at me.

"Ill miss you too, but please be careful." She whispers to me sadly. I nodded and walked away waving to both of them. As I walk out of the door I couldnt help but feel guilty. It was all my fault that this happened to Sulli, all because of a guy. One stupid guy.

What the hell is wrong with me? 

I mean I have had a lot of guys trying to be nice to me and sometimes try to get into my pants for a mission. But this is new, its a new feeling. Im not used to it, but it feels nice. As I walk down the hallway to the exit, I hear a familier voice. I widened my eyes and stopped walking. Please dont be him, please dont be him, please dont be him, please dont be him, PLEASE DONT BE HIM.

"Hey Krystal what are you doing here?" I turned around hoping that it wasnt who I thought it was. But fate had to be so cruel. It was the one and only Choi Minho. "Hey, Are you okay you have cuts on your cheeks."

What the hell was I supposed to say? Oh yeah you know when I said I saw my mom? Yeah that was actually a group of spies that wanted to kill me. Things would end badly, like bad enough I would have to change my identity....again.

"Will...I...you know......see I did-" 

"She fell down the stairs, she's a very clumsy person as you get to know her." Key piped in from behind, the footsteps walking towards me until they were beside me. "You clumsy girl. Be more careful next time, would you please?" Emphasising on those words. I rolled my eyes and continued the conversation.

"Yeah, oops. I'm stupid I didnt see it coming, get over it." I muttered darkly to Key. I quickly changed my tone and smiled towards Minho. "Anyway, what brings you here at the hospital?" I asked him changing the subject. I noticed his expression turn into a sad one and looked on to the ground.

"My...my dad is in a critical condition right now." I felt like my heart breaking for a second when I saw him like that. I went up to him and hugged him, rubbing his back.

"I'm so sorry, I shouldnt have asked in the fist place." Suddenly I felt someone tugging on my jacket and I let go of him. Part of me wanted to scream to Key to let me have this one moment and the other part wanted me to stay there because it felt right.

"Its fine, but thanks Krystal. Anyway I should go, I want to visit my dad." Minho said looking at me. I smiled and slowly started to walk away until Key's random question.

"Whats your dad's name?" Key asked from behind, I turned around and shot him a glare. I quickly looked back towards back to Minho and saw a surprised look.

"Oh, his name is Choi Yungyeom. Anyway I'll see you later nice meeting you and hopefully I get to see you later Krystal. Hope you feel better!" And he runs down the hallway. After a few seconds of smiling, I turned around and met Key's smirk. I growled underneath my breath and stormed right past him. 

"Whoa there speed racer. Whats wrong now?" I stopped walking fast and turned around to face him. I started to tap my foot against the clean hospital floor, crossed my arms, and glared at him.

"You know something." I whispered in the hallway as he stood infront of me. "You know something about what happened to his dad, dont you." Key sighed as he ruffled his hair.

"You know the chip that Luna checked out? That was a list of people on debt." I could only look down, I didnt want to look up and meet his stare when he said this. "His dad borrowed money from the loan sharks and they wanted the money back. But looking at his condition....his dad is going to die." 

".....How long?" I couldnt find the strength to say more. "How much money did he borrow?" I knew Key felt uncomfortable with the question but I wanted to know. For the sake of Minho, I wanted to know.

"He is only going to last the week." Key muttered underneath his breath. ".........Half a million....." I looked back up with complete and utter shock. 

"........A million?" I coughed out. "What he use it on? How did he get hospitalized? What happened? What's going to happe-"

"We are still working on that. We are assuming that his father had a gambling problem because we are looking over his credit card bills from the last month and we only see him buying lottery tickets. " I silently nodded. "We cant do anything about it. Come one, lets go the office to see."

I couldnt help but sigh. In a week Minho is going to be a depressed mess and Im going to be just watching him and knowing the whole story how and why his dad died. This isnt the first time I've seened this happen, nor will this be the last. There has been worse, for example when someone got shot right in the face from the loan sharks. Blood rolling down his/hers face, its something that I would avoid seeing again. But at least Minho's father is the quiet type of death. 

I'm a horrible person arent I?

All of a sudden I hear Key picking up his phone and intaking a sharp breath before he answered. As we got out of the hospital, I started to walk a little faster so Key has enough space to talk to whoever he is on the phone with him. As soon as I reached his car I jumped in and sat down quietly. I wanted to look deeper into the case and help Minho because I dont want him to go through what others had too. I couldnt imagine how devasted he would be, I couldnt imagine how guilty I would feel. When I turned to look at Key, his face turned pale as he quietly got in and put the car key's in. The engine roaring in the peaceful parking lot.

"What happened?" I asked as I noticed Key's silence. Key sighed as he quickly pointed to the suitcase that was hidden where my feet were resting.

"Nevermind. Your coming with me to check on Onew." I narrowed my eyes at Key then picked up the suitcase. I slowly started to pick at the lock and opened it. Seeing there were 2 guns with extra bullets for backup, I picked one of them up and checked if it was loaded. "He saw her."

"He saw who?"

"His sister, Lee So Young."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~AUTHORS NOTE~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I am terribly sorry if I havent updated in a very long time TT-TT But I'm here now!

Yes, I have added a new character into this fanfic! She is Onew's long lost sister!

The reason why I put a new character is : Someone I am related too is making me put her into my fanfic. (I live in the same household as her. So either way I had no choice) She is also on asianfanfics and subscribed so there is no way out of it so....

I hope you enjoy Lee So Young :)

And I hope you enjoy the update :) Comment and subscribe!

~~<3 secretmaknae101