Chapter 3. School? Things are not going to end very well..

This little secret of mine.

"WHAT??? SCHOOL??? WHAT THE WAS HE THINKING?!?!?!" I screamed out loud. "WE DONT NEED SCHOOOL!!! WE KNOW HOW TO SPEAK 15 DIFFERENT LANGUAGES AND I HAVE AN IQ ABOUT 170!!! WHY THE DO WE HAVE TO GO TO SCHOOL??"

"Oh it up Im 4 years older then you and I'm going to high school when I"M SUPPOSED TO BE AT COLLEGE OR SOMETHING!" Luna fell to the ground shocked seeing Jonghyun randomly here.

"Jonghyun, What are you doing here? ?" I asked him. "Wait a second...." I walk closer to him and smelled his breath. I know thats weird thing to do. To smell someones breath but for poison and other then you have to smell people's breath.

Luna walked over him and slapped him.

"YOU LITTLE DICKHEAD YOUR NOT SUPPOSED TO BE DRUNK ON THE NIGHT BEFORE SCHOOL YOU !" Luna screamed at Jonghyun. I swear t god they are like the babbling old couple. 

"IM NOT DRUNK YOU TROUBLESOME WOMAN I JUST DRANK SOME ALCOHOL BECAUSE I GOT AMBUSHED BY A JYP AGENT!!!" Jonghyun screamed back.

"Okay everyone calm down." I calmly say to them. "Thats a little weird... JYP attacked us too"

"Whatever because we all have school lets all talk about this in the mourning okay?" Luna concluded. Then her attention turns to Jonghyun "Where are you sleeping?"

"I'm sleeping here! With you of course" Jonghyun said going to Luna's room to get ready to sleep. I just smirked. Luna is probabley happy yet embarassed by that.

"YAH!" Luna runs after him to her room and slams the door.

"I sense something steamy"

"YAH!!! JUNG SOOJUNG WANT TO DIE??"

"Goodnight guys!" I say turning off the lights, closing the curtains and locking the door. 

Tomorrow is going to be one hell of a day.

Next day~(End of Krystal's POV. No ones POV)

Luna was the first one to wake up usually. She walked over to her mirror and looked at how much she looked messed up. Luna looked over to Jonghyun who was silently sleeping. She sadly smiled to herself. Why am I doing this to myself? Luna thought as she recalled the painful memory that entered her head. Dont do this to yourself, you never know what would happen one day.

Luna just sighed. She just got her stuff and took a shower.

As Luna was about to walk out the room, someone gaves her a back hug.

"Jonghyun, your sober. Get some tyrenol and drink some water. Your going to school no matter what." Luna whispered as she removed his arms from her. "Please get ready when I'm done" And she leaves with that.

Jonghyun just stood there for awhile until he got back to his senses. He walked outside getting some tyrenol and water. He sighed What the hell am I supposed to do? He thought

"What do you think you are suposed to do?" Krystal says standing behind Jonghyun. "She is...... I cant tell you that"

"What's going on with her?!?!" Jonghyun said stressed out. "I'm so confused."

"You will find out in time." Krystal whispered as Luna walked out of the shower dressed in the outfit that she was going to wear for school.

"YAH Jung Soojung and Kim Jonghyun get dressed we are going to be late if you guys are going to be yacking. Besides Sulli and Taemin are picking us up!" Luna says as she brought her a quick bagel with coffee.

"BUT I DONT WANT TO GO AND YOU CANT MAKE ME!!!" Krystal and Jonghyun both childly yell.

****************20 minutes later***************

"What the happened to this place." Taemin says as he looked at Luna's place. Literally her living room was a huge mess.

A couch upside down, her coffee table almost broken, curtains yanked out, and a very grumpy Krystal and Jonghyun. Luna on the other hand was very happy and satisfied.

"Whatever guys we are already late, besides we all need to talk." Sulli said as she glances at her watch.

They walked out of Luna's apartment and walked over to get on Jonghyun's car. As soon they started driving to the school Krystal brought up what happened to Luna and her last night.

"JYP agents started attacking us at approximately 10 past 30." Krystal tells them. "Even Jonghyun got attacked. What do you think they want?"

"Will Soojung, usually JYP agents would attack us if we had something that was theres, or they are trying to obtain information." Sulli says as she looked at her phone. "Hey Luna do you still have the micro-chip?" 

Luna nodded "Yeah I do, but not right now how about after school?" As Jonghyun drove into the school parking lot they could fell the intense stares that they were getting.

"Well at least we are noticed" Taemin said trying to sound hopeful. "Lets not blow this up and literally" As they are all got out of the car Krystal was feeling a little nervous.

Is anyone going to notice? 

Jonghyun and Luna glanced over to Krystal. Noticing that she was nervous they moved towards her and walked to there classrooms. Sulli and Taemin waved goodbye and went to a different classroom.

The first thing Krystal saw was Victoria. Thank goodness she thought as she stood there in the doorway.

"Oh look who we have here" Victoria said smirking at them "Class these are your new students, You may introduce yourselves"

~~~~~~~(End of No One's POV, Krystal's POV)~~~~~~~~~

"You may introduce yourselves" Victoria said to us. I didnt know why but the stares form everyone in the class frightened me. Knowing that they could never know where was I borned, how I grew up to be like, they could never know about me.

And it bugs me.

"Hello, My name is Luna Park"

"Hello, My name is Kim Jonghyun"

I bowed and said my introduction. "Hello, My name... is Krystal Jung" After I finished my introduction Victoria told us where to sit.

"Luna and Jonghyun you guys will sitting besides each other on the side. And Krystal...... You will be sitting beside... Choi Minho. Minho please put your hand up" As I looked over to see who he was.

My heart was beating loudly and my breathing stopped. What is this feeling?

I noticed that I look like an idiot so I walked over and sat where he was.

He tuned around and put out his hand "Hi my name is Choi Minho. Hope that we can be good friends" I looked at his hand and looked back to him I extened my hand to his and we shook it.

I didnt know why but I feel like I've seened his eyes from somewhere but I dont know where. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~**Author Note**~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hello everyone!!! Sorry if has been a slow update things have been complicated for me.

FX WON IM SO HAPPY!!!!!!!!!!!!

Please comment it gaves me more motivation!