Chapter 1. Everything began in Bangkok city

This little secret of mine.

"YAH! You are not wearing that to the club. Or else you really are going to look like your going to kill someone" Luna says to me. Why is it always me that has to dress like a complete then kill the guy?

This is why life is complicated.

"Luna I dont know what to wear then? I'm supposed to be a then kill the guy?" I explained to Luna. "Why does wardrobe matter?" Crap... Luna is going to freak at me now!

"Dont start with me Jung Soojung. Just wear this and lets go! Jonghyun is going to freak if we dont come sooner or later." Luna says as she threw the short skimpy outfit at me. "Besides we dont have that much time we have to catch a flight back to Korea afterwards"

I sighed as I looked at the skimpy outfit. Lets just get this show on the road.

After 15 minutes I couldnt even recognize myself. I looked like a complete club . 

"No offense Soojung if you werent my best friend right now. I'd think you are a complete ." Luna bluntly says. I just chuckled.

"Lets just go" And we walk away with that comment.

We met Jonghyun outside the hotel. Of course he'd dress up for these type of events and party it up. I knew Luna would complain and gush to me about how hot Jonghyun looked.

"What the hell? Jung Soojung?!? Is that you?? I thought you were a " Jonghyun said as he walked closer to us. Luna laughed at that comment.

"Thanks Jonghyun for that oh so wonderful comment" I rolled my eyes. Then again since we all have a brother and sister relationship here I'll live.

"Cmon guys we dont have that much time" Luna says with a seroius face. If Luna had a seroius face on you would have to shut up and do whatever you would have to do.

Or else she would blow you up.

After 20 minutes of horrid driving we made it to our destination. Bangkok's ulitmate dance club. One of the biggest, hottest, and tiest place to be. Just like Las Vegas.

"We are here! Cmon Sulli said she was here already and she has a way in" Jonghyun explained as he put a lock on his car and walked with us to the entrance. "Look I'm going to be at the west side of the club because thats where the camera, lights and are going to be."

"I'm going to be in the east side of the club to moniter who's coming and I'll tell you if he's going anywhere near you" Luna said. "I see Sulli's trail that she left us. Cmon!" Of course Sulli would leave flower footprints. Who else would do that? Anyway we followed the track until we see a open window.

"Thats our way in. Would you like to do the honours Jonghyun?" Luna said looking at the 5 foot tall wall up there.

"No need!" Sulli said all of a sudden behind us.

"HOLY !" I scream on top of my lungs then Sulli covering my mouth. I was about to pee in my pants like holy that scared the out of me.

"Jung Soojung didnt I tell you about keeping your mouth shut in these type of situations?" Sulli said letting go of her hand form my mouth. "Theres a downstairs that I have the key too. So follow me"

"How did you get pass the guards?" Jonghyun asked as we got inside of the club.

"Do you really want to know?" Sulli said slyly. I got shivers down my spine. I think Jonghyun and Luna got the same feeling as me. 

There will be moments that you cant stand Sulli but you got to love her in the end. That Choi Jinri. And you wonder why?

"Why the hell are the bodyguards in the closet?!" Luna started to freak out. She was not kidding about it earlier too. "Jinri! We told you not too!"

"What can I say! Old habits die hard?" Sulli stated. "Cmon we dont have that much time" I looked at my hair and my outfit. I really do look like a .

As we walked into the dancing club. I can feel the heat hit me. Jonghyun nudged me.

"Go on dance like a !" Jonghyun smirks at me. "If you have any trouble just signal us!" He walks away just like Sulli and Luna. I see I'm left alone to dance like a .

Oh why not?

15 minutes past me dancing like a I could feel someones eyes on me already. He's heading my way so I walked/ danced closer to him. I found him! He covered my mouth and carried me to the private room. This sick basterd. Oh god this feels like .

"You look perfect for the perfect--" Before he could say anything else I snapped his arm. He screamed loudly.

. The music stopped. I need to get out of here.

"You have something that I need." I punched his head where the major veins and kicked his legs so he would be on the ground. Blood started to come out of his head. I took out his wallet and grabbed the micro-chip and put it in my bra.

What! Its a good hiding spot?  

Anyway Jonghyun ran in and grabbed the body bag out of his bag and covered him out.

"We need to get out of here now!!!" Jonghyun said as he threw the dead body out the window. I'm guessing Sulli and Luna are ouside already.

"I have blood on my dress! How am I going to get out of here?" I started to panick. "Whatever I'm just going to bolt it" And I did before Jonghyun said anything.

I opened the door and started to run. Then I saw a pair of eyes at me with fear. I would always ignore does type of stares but this person was different.  I wanted to explain that I wasnt a killer but I'm different. But I cant believe someone witnessed that. This is the first time.

As I ran outside the entrance I saw the car waiting for me. I got in and everyone was pissed off at me especially Jonghyun.

"What the hell were you thinking?!?!? Just running off like that!!" Jonghyun yelled at me. "What if someone saw you!" 

"Too late" I muttered into my scarf.

Luna stared at me. If Luna gives you a certain stare she knows that she heard you. Crap. 

"Wheres the chip?" Sulli asked me. I took out the chip from my bra and handed to her. I could tell Jonghyun was weirded out by that.

"Why did you put the chip in your bra?" Luna asked me. This was the first time she was talking to me when we got into the car. I know she is going to lecture me later.

"Because I had no wear else to put it" I said.

When we got to the airport I went to the washroom and changed quickly. I didnt want to walk around with blood all over the skimpy outfit. When I got out I met up with Luna, Sulli, and Jonghyun.

"The plane is here lets go" Sulli said happily. I just groaned. But we get a private jet soo its all good.

As I sat down on the plane I could forget his face and his eyes. It was implanted to my head pratically. It pissed me off.

This never happened to me.. Why is it happening to me now?

I guess this is just the beginning of everything..

~~~~~~~~~~~~Author note~~~~~~~~~~~`

IM SORRY THAT MY OTHER FANFIC STUPID CUPID STOP PICKING ON ME IS ON SEMI HAITUS!!!

But I wanted to start this story because I know tthe other fanfic is going to be long and I sent the poster request.

FX FIRST ALBUM PINOCCHIO IS AN ALL KILL!!!!

Please support the girls by buying there album!!!!!