Chapter 5. What is going to happen?

This little secret of mine.

Last time on Chapter 4.

Luna softly spoke to me saying. "Why did you have to run off with that boy?"

I was speechless for once. I didnt know what to say. But when I was with him I felt so alive. It was like the feeling of my first mission. Exciting and dangerous.

The rush of it was amazing. Maybe it was the dream of living the world I wanted to live in. Fighting for whats right. Even if some people turned against the idea and turned against me. Jonghyun carried me silently into his car and layed me in the back seat. He sadly smiled and sighed. Luna did the same. I could tell they were slightly disappointed but not as much as they were supposed to be. The next thing I remembered was drifting off to sleep slowly. The sunlight slowly disappearing. And the sound of the wind and the cars driving past gone.

~~~~~~~At the hosiptal~~~~~~~

"Soojung-ah~" I hear someone saying to me. I slowly open my eyes and the first thing I see was the gray ceiling.

"She's awake." I looked at my left and Jonghyun was there with his soft eyes. "You okay kiddo?" I nodded my head. "You had some blow there." My head hurted a lot but I could only remember some parts that actually happened.

I was on the ground and Sulli was with me.. Sulli. I automatcially lifted myself out of bed to see where Sulli was. Jonghyun seemed a little surprised by my sudden movement and got up and removed the curtain that split the room in half. I looked over and Sulli having a IV treatment and still has her eyes closed. Taemin was intently watching her every move. He looked up and weakly smiled and continued watching Sulli. I couldnt help but feel a little jealous at that moment.

"Where are the others?" I silently asked because my throat hurt a lot.

"They went back to school. Dont worry Luna said that she well go and tell Minho that your mom grounded you from ditching school." Jonghyun said to me. He smiled at me and patted me on the back. "Dont worry. Sulli is a strong girl. She's been through a lot of stuff but came out strong. She is going to make it out." I couldnt help but nodd my head and lie down. A lot of things were going through my head. How am I going to face Minho tomorrow? How can I face everyone tomorrow? Whats going to happen?

"Sulli! Are you okay??" Taemin yelled. I quickly lifted my head and luckily got off my bed. Jonghyun was alarmed when I moved so he helped me get over to Sulli. When I saw Sulli I was so shocked. She had many cut on her cheeks, she couldnt open her eyes properly, was swollen, her leg looked like it was fractured, she just looked so fragile like glass.

"Yeah I am. My head hurts but thats it." Sulli said. "At least I can speak properly." I looked over to Taemin and saw him relieved.

"Thank god your okay." Taemin looking at her warmly. Sulli smiled. "I would have no idea what to do if you were gone by my side." Sulli slowly reached out and grabbed his hand.

"Dont think that. I'm always by your side in life or death."  Jonghyun and I just awkwardly coughed. Taemin and Sulli looked over and smiled at us.

"People are still in this room." Jonghyun coughed. "Do you guys want some privacy?" Taemin just blushed in return. "Taemin-ah I'm taking that as a yes. Cmon Krystal Lets get you back to your bed." Jonghyun told me giving me a look saying they want a make out session so lets get out of here.

"Have fun guys but not too much fun." I said winking at Taemin then limping away. As soon I was near my bed Jonghyun closed the curtains that split the room in half. Jonghyun just silently chuckled.

"If only I found someone like that...." I heard him murmur. I couldnt help but nodd when he said that. "Did you hear that Jung Soojung?"

"Yeah, If I could get to love someone like that then the world wouldnt be so bitter for me." I said to him looking at him. Jonghyun nodded.

"Even if I did love someone they would leave me." Jonghyun bitterly said. "Maybe even Sunyoung...." I sighed. 

Jonghyun lived a very sad life. When he was 3 years, just 3 years old he was a very cheerful child. But everything changed when his parents died right infront of him and he couldnt do anything about it. And when he was 15 years old he eventually moved on but never forgetting the moment in heart. He just started training to become a spy. But thats when he met his first love Shin Se kyung. You could say that she was evil, you could say she was beautiful, you could say that she would be gone like the rest. And your right. Jonghyun fell in love with her when he first saw her. Se kyung was a very graceful woman back than. They eventually fell in love and started going out. But one day she disappeared leaving him a note. He never told me what the note was about so I wouldnt know. Then he was back to his old self when his parents died. But thankfully Luna came in his life and saved him from utter darkness. From that day, when fate brought her to him he could never let her go but too scared to approach Luna any closer then where they are now. Maybe because he doesnt want anyone else to leave him.

I wouldnt know what love is like because I've never loved anyone but my sister. Jung Sooyeon or known as Jessica Jung. I quickly snapped out of my daze and got into my bed slowly. Jonghyun watched me closely so I wouldnt fall or injure myself more.

"I need to go. I promised that I would train with Onew hyung today. I'll see you tomorrow at school. Luna well be coming and visiting you later. And Key said he well take you home at 7:00 PM so be ready. Because you know Key.... Yeah. Bye I'll see you tomorrow." Jonghyun got up and gave me one of his signature smile and walked towards to door. 

"Wait.. Jonghyun!" Jonghyun turned around to listen to what I was about to say. "No matter what Kim Jonghyun. I will never leave you. Besides your my brother. I wouldnt leave someone like you behind." Jonghyun warmly looked at me and walked out the door. 

I looked at my watch and it was 2:54 PM. What the hell was I supposed to do for 5 hours?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Teaser~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Hey Krystal what are you doing here?" I turned around hoping that it wasnt who I thought it was. But fate had to be so cruel. It was the only Choi Minho. "Hey, Are you okay you have cuts on your cheeks."

What the hell was I supposed to say? Oh yeah you know when I said I saw my mom? Yeah that was actually a group of spies that wanted to kill me. 

That really wouldnt work for me and him. I can just imagine the scene right here and now.

~~~~~~~~~~~Author notes~~~~~~~~~~

I'm so sorry that I havent been able to update this story for such a long time!!! Life has been hectic :/

I hope you like this chapter!!!