Chapter 4. Why me?

This little secret of mine.

I didnt know why but I feel like I've seened his eyes from somewhere but I dont know where. All I could  was just stare at the back of his head. I couldnt concentrete on anything else. To Victoria's lecture, the noise around me, and to Jonghyun and Luna's weird looks at me. I felt like nothing mattered. But Why now?

Why havent I felt this before?

~~~~~~End of Krystal's POV~~~~~~~~

Shortly the class ended with loads of homework from Victoria. As everyone got up from their seats and left the class. Krystal was just sitting there dazing out. Luna and Jonghyun ditched Krystal after trying to call her for 5 minutes. 

"Krystal~" Victoria called out to her. "Krystal~~~~" Krystal didnt responded. 

"JUNG SOOJUNG!!!" Victoria slapped her hand down on Krystal desk. Krystal jumped.

"Whoa where is everyone?" Krystal asked looking at the time. "The hell?!?! Its 11:15?? Wheres Luna and Jonghyun?" Victoria just shook her head.

"I see you met Choi Minho?" Victoria said changing subjects. "Do you like him?"

"What?? Me? Psh. No way. What are you talking about? HAHAHAHAHA that was so funny look I have to go bye!" Krystal got up and was about to leave but Victoria locked the door faster then you can say Krystal is obsessed with him.

"Dont try to change subject. Tell me now or else your not getting out of here" Victoria said seriously.

"I dont! Im serious. I dont even know him. How can I fall for a guy just seeing him the first time?" Krystal said getting her stuff. "I got to go I'm already late for science with Sulli and Taemin. See you later" And Krystal makes a break for it.

No way can I like a guy when I first see him. Krystal thought as she walked in the hallways trying to figure out the science hallway. Everyone was looking at her weirdly. Even a y girl gave her a snooty look that was supposed to hurt Krystal but she smirked instead.

Only if they actually knew me.  She went to her locker quickly so she could go to science. As she closed her locker she saw a very familer face.

"Hey, Your Krystal right?" Minho asked. Krystal could feel her heart beating loudly. Dont stand there like an idiot Krystal. say something!!!

"Um, Yeah you must be Minho?" Krystal asked unsure. Why am I unsure? I alway know who the person is when I meet them.

"Yeah. Victoria said that I should show you around because you dont know where things are in the school." Minho said looking at his watch. "Can I look at your scedule?"

Victoria.... Krystal thought. That evil Victoria, just wait for it Victoria your going to get it.

"Sure there you go" She said but as she was Handin the scedule to him. Their hands touched.

Oh my god. Someone help me Krystal thought. 

After 10 seconds they quickly removed their hands. With Krystal shy giggle. Minho laughed too.

"You have a lot of the same classes with me.  Well we are late for science do you want to ditch?" Minho asked "You dont have too. I was just wondering if you would wanted too."

"Um..Why not. Where are we going then?" Krystal asked as they quietly left the school.

"Oh.. One of my favourite places near this area that I like hanging or just relax." Minho said as he looked intently into Krystal's eyes. Krystal felt like she was going to melt. "So where are you from?"

"California." Krystal said. Why am I telling him this? You cant tell anyone these type of things. "Are you from here?" Stupid question Krystal. Krystal felt like slapping herself on the spot from that question.

"Yeah, I'm from Incheon which is kind of far from here" Minho said as they reached the school gates. 

"The gates are locked!" Krystal said sadly. "How are we going to get out of here?" Krystal wanted to just wanted to climb it and jump but if she did questions are going to be asked and someone could see her.

"I have a short cut cmon!" Minho grabbed Krystal's hand and ran. Tons of thoughts were running in her head. This is like a fairy tale and I never want it to end.

When they made it to the short cut it was this tall tree that they had to climb up and walk against  the edge of the walls that serperate the school to the outside.

"Just hold on to my hand and I'll show you how to get up." Minho said as they both got up slowly on the tree. "How are you liking your day?"

Krystal giggled. "I'm liking it a lot thanks to you." Minho blushed at that comment. As they both were climbing the tree Krystal got a call from Taemin. "Just a second I'm getting a call."

"Hello?" Krystal asked on the phone.

"Where the hell are you?"Taemin asked a little bit pissed off. "Key is getting pissed off"

"I'm going back home because I forgot something. Oops batteries are dying Bye" Krystal said hanging up on him.

"YAH-" Taemin looked at his phone. "Damn it she hung up on me." Sulli looked at him. Patting him on the back.

"Oh dont worry will find her. Whether she likes it or not", Sulli said.

Krystal and Minho managed to get out of the school and started to walk around. They were talking, laughing, and having fun. Minho showed her where he likes to hang out.

"This place is so beautiful!" Krystal said. It was a huge park that was just off the Han River.

"You can always find me here." Minho said looking at her. "Your really different from everyone." 

~~~~~~~~~~~Krystal POV~~~~~~~~~~~~~`

"Your really different from everyone." Minho said to me when we sat down on the green grass. I wanted to yell out.

STORY OF MY LIFE. 

"Yeah, I've been told." I simply said. He nodded. He is so cute. The perfect person you could ever think about was right infront of me. I looked around and saw someone that looked familer. As I put on my 'sunglasses' that could see within 30 feet away. I knew I was in danger.. And I was right.

It was a JYP agent. Miss A's Suzy.

She is the same age as me and Sulli.Miss A is one of the newest spy group right now. And they are really good. Min, Fei, Jia and Suzy are right now one of the most top groups like us.  Suzy has one of the hugest crush on Taemin. So whenever we face them Suzy would always try to kill Sulli. Tragic world. Our eyes meet and I grabbed Minho's hand and bolted.

"Why are we running?" Minho asked me. I looked behind me and she was following me with Min. . WE are in huge now

"I saw my.. mom!" Good job Krystal. But then again what can I say. 'Oh yeah did you know that I was a spy and there are 2 spies after us that could kill us?'

Yeah I didnt think so. I looked ahead of us and saw skateboards lying around.

"Minho, get on the skateboard and go back to the school I promise I will meet you there. I'll just take care of my mom." I said having no choice. "Please!" I could tell Suzy and Min were catching up fast.

"Okay. I can tell this is going to be ugly so I'll meet you in the cafeteria. Bye" And I see Minho boarding really fast. When I see him going around the corner. I decided to hide in a dark alley and looked into my bag. Where is it?!? there it is. i took out my gun and checking if there was any bullets. It was fully charged. As I turned around I saw Min and Suzy pointing their guns at me.

"You have something that we need." Min said. "If you dont then goodbye world.."  I just laughed.

"Whats so funny?" Suzy glared. "We have you surronded so dont think about doing anything serious."

"I just find it so funny that you assue that I have the chip on me" I smirked. I pointed my gun at them. "Do you really think you could take me on?"

Min and Suzy looked offended for a second. "Oh please we could take you and the rest of SM on."

"Then bring it." I looked behind me and saw Sulli and Taemin. I looked over and saw Suzy frozen. Probabley Love . Then Suzy eyes turned into rage. I'm guessing because of Sulli.

"So much of big talk now?" Sulli said smirking "Bring it on Suzy." And Suzy ran to aim for Sulli. Before Suzy even got to Sulli I kicked Suzy at one of her pressure points so she would be paralyzed for 5 seconds. Sulli threw one of her throwing knives past me. That would be a sign that someone was planning to attack me. I turned around and saw Min about to shoot me. I missed the bullet and kicked the gun out of her hand and punched her in the head.

"Look who we have here?" Sulli stood still for a second and turned around and her eyes filled with fear. It was 2pm Chansung.

Before I could do anything Min punched me in the face and pushed me on the ground. Then Taemin kicked her on the back and pushed her on the ground.

"Why the hell did you do that to them?" Chansung said getting pissed off walking closer to Sulli. "Oh look who we have here. Hello Sulli, Why dont we go back to what happened that night." Before Chansung came any closer to Sulli, Taemin walked over to him and punched him in the face.

"Dont even think about it." Taemin said glaring at him. Sulli slowly got up but Chansung pushed her down hard. Then Taemin kicked him in the stomach which made him fall down. I slowly got up and punched Suzy and Min hard. I walked over to Sulli to see if she was okay. But Chansung roughly pushed me down face first. But when he did I bit him and cut his leg.

Suzy and Min walked over to Chansung to see if he's okay. They were all together at the end of the alley.

"We will be back. And you guys will die." Suzy said glaring at Sulli. Chansung smirked. Suzy and Chansung kicked Sulli while Min came over punched me in the stomach hard. Taemin then grabbed Min arm, twisted it, and kicked Suzy, Min, and Chansung to the wall.

I couldnt get up because I was in so much pain. I looked over to Sulli and saw that she was scared. When Sulli noticed my look she tried so hard to smile but it was to painful for her. So Me and Sulli were on the ground in pain.

"You little basterd" Chansung said to Taemin. "You are going to DIE-AHHHHHH" I slowly looked up and saws that Chansung got shot in the arm.

"You really think that was a smart move?" Victoria said. Min moved beside Victoria quickly and was about to attack her but Luna strangled Min to death and threw her on the ground.

"Nice try." Amber said. "Never underestimate SM"

Min got up and moved back to Suzy and Chansung. Suzy threw a smoke bomb at us. After it exploded they disappeared. I could hear footsteps coming near me and Sulli.

I looked up and saw Jonghyun and Luna trying to pick me up carefully. Jonghyun looked at me gently. "Are you okay?" I shook my head. I didnt have any energy to speak. "We are going to the hospital. your not going back to school like this. I'm sorry" i wanted to scream no. I want to go back to school so I could see Minho. Luna noticed that look and shook her head.

Luna softly spoke to me saying. "Why did you have to run off with that boy?"

I was speechless for once. I didnt know what to say. But when I was with him I felt so alive. It was like the feeling of my first mission. Exciting and dangerous.

This is the beginning of a dangerous and exciting show.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~Author Note~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

IM SO SORRY I HAVENT BEEN ABLE TO UPDATE BECAUSE MY INTERNET HAS BEEN OUT FOR A 2 WEEKS!!!!!

When my internet was out I startde typing my future chapters on notepad! ^^

And ITS INTENSE!

Anyway..  Please comment and continue reading my fanfic ^^.

Pinocchio!