Chapter 2 What am I doing?

This little secret of mine.

After we got off the plane to Korea. I just went back to my apartment but the awkward thing was..

Luna was driving me home.

Oh dont get me wrong I love Luna is just that she's going to lecture me about what I said earlier. Then again she could be talking about Jonghyun. 

As we got in the car an awkward silence arrived on us. This is the first time in a long time that we had those type of things.

"Soo... Who the hell saw you kill that man?" Luna asked. Crap... Will she would have been asking sooner or later so I guess I have to tell her.

"I dont know. I just all of sudden run out of the private room then I saw these pairs of eyes that grabbed my breathe but his eyes were filled with fear.... It was weird" I say within one breath. I look out the window and see dazzeling Seoul. I never get old of this.

I could hear Luna sigh at me. "Whats wrong unnie?"

"We are not driving to your place" Luna says in a serious tone. "Hold on tight someone is on my tail"

I looked back and saw a black van behind us. , Its them again. Luna took a huge U-turn and drove right into a random street. I looked at the surrounding of the area and took my gun. Luna stopped the car sideways on the middle of the road.

"Watch your head Luna this could get pretty ugly" I got out the car and shot 4 of the black vans tires. The car stopped before a group of people came out and stared to shoot at us. Luna sneakily came out and started shooting.

"22 degrees to the right on your left side" Luna says to me. I nod my head.

"Gotcha!" I threw the smoke bomb and grabbed Luna's hand. "Cmon! We dont have that much time to get away"

We bolted to the end of the street and turned to an empty street way. I could tell Luna was pissd off. She was breathing hard from the running.

"Damn it" Luna whispered. "What the was that for! Stupid JYP agents." Oh yes.  The JYP spies.

As you can see theres are other spy companies but those cannot compare to the almighty big three. YG, JYP, and theres us SM.

The only reason why we are called the big three is we have the most skillful, ecomical, and deadliest strategies in the korean spy industires. But SM is the best out of the three. Because we have the best agents there can be.

"They probabley want something if they are attacking cmon Luna lets just go home" I say wiping of the dirt of my bleached dark jeans.  "Just be quiet and watch your step I can sense the radio active bombs here"

"This place is ing loaded with bombs! Lets run" Luna says looking around then bolting. I guess I have no choice to bolt away from this place.

After another 5 minute of running we made it to Luna's place. She thinks it the safest way just for tonight. As I settle down in the living room Luna hands me a fresh report from the Lee Sooman. But when she handed the report to me she looked really pissed off. I do not like the feeling of this.

"Just read it Soojung" Luna pratically hissed at me. So I took the report out of the envelope and started to read it out loud.

"To agents Park Sunyoung, Jung Soojung, and Kim Jonghyun

Good job on today's mission at Bangkok city! But this one thought wont go away.

I feel like as the chairman of SM I feel like I'm taking away your youth time so I will be sending you all to a normal fine arts school. All of you well be seniors of the school.

Your first day will be tomorrow so sleep well.  Sulli and Taemin are alreadly enrolled. Key, Onew, and Victoria are enrolled as teacher so just in case something serious happens they well let you out of class easily.

Remember the rules

No hacking, killing, bombing, weapons, or anything that well alarm the students and the teachers in the school.

NO violence of anything will be happening.

That is all. End of report." I finish reading out loud and looked at Luna. She was on the ground sulking.

"School... Okay" I slowly say but after 5 seconds it hits me like a bullet.

"WHAT?????? SCHOOL????? WHAT THE IS HE THINKING?!?!?!?!?" 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Author Note~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hello~ 

Did everybody see f(x) comeback??? ITS WAS FREAKING AMAZING!!!! I LOVED IT!!!!

I try to update as fast as I can!!

Lets try to get f(x) back on number one!

I'm in danger~ Remember me~