In Full Bloom

Dazzling JongKey

Jonghyun:

     As he walks towards the park, he felt a sense of uneasiness. Jonghyun hoped that this would all work out. He didn’t tell anyone yet, not even Key, but he knew that he would understand

 

     “What if I’m making the wrong choice? What if this ruins everything?” Jonghyun can’t help wondering as he get his first glimpse of the gardens.

 

     He collects himself and walks through the low iron gates that separate the gardens from the rest of the park. The garden is separated into sections, right now he was in the tropical section, with tons of birds of paradise, hibiscus, and orchids surrounding him.

 

     He walked past the native flowers section, and the section with lots of trees in it, and finally he saw the outline of a rose bush. He walked closer and saw the most famous part of the gardens, the rose garden.

 

     Hyosung was sitting on a bench on the other side of the garden.

 

     “Hello.” Hyosung said that sweet voice she used when she wasn’t being a diva.

 

     “Hi” Jonghyun said as she studied him closely.

 

     Hyosung was wearing the pink dress that Jonghyun loved so much; he wasn’t really surprised when Jin-ki told him that Key made it. Her brown hair was in a pretty braid over her shoulder. Against the background full of roses, she really looked quite stunning.

 

     “Well, I’m glad that you finally came to your senses Jonghyun” she said as she got off of the bench and came closer to him.

 

     “Yeah, me too” Jonghyun said with an odd expression on his face.

 

     “Well, I’m waiting” Hyosung said in only a slightly annoying way.

 

     “Okay.” Jonghyun was going to do this. He was going to do the right thing no matter how hard it was. And he had feeling that his mother would want it this way.

 

     “Hyosung.” He said quietly.

 

     “Yes?”

 

     “I’m breaking up with you.”

 

     A look of complete shock emerged on Hyosung’s face. “W-what?!”

 

     “I don’t love you, and I was wrong for giving you the impression that I did. Although I’m sure that you didn’t believe it for a minute, even if you wanted to.”

 

     For once Hyosung was speechless.

 

     “But I want you to know that I really am grateful that you got me that job. If it weren’t for that, my mother would already be dead, and my father working to death to pay off their debt.” Jonghyun said calmly as he watched his ex-girlfriend’s face turn red.

 

     “That’s enough!” Hyosung shrieked.  “You ungrateful, evil, homoual pig! If you don’t want me, then you must not want your mother! I’m calling TS right NOW!!” she reached into her purse and started dialing a number on her cell phone.

 

     Jonghyun knew that this would happen, and even though he was prepared for it, it didn’t stop the feeling that his heart was sinking its way though his chest.

 

     Jonghyun was walking towards tree garden when Hyosung had finished the call.

 

     “Jonghyun, Wait! I’m not done with you!”

 

     Jonghyun turned to face her “Yeah, I know. You don’t know when to let go of anything.”  He said as he picked a pink rose off of its bush, “But, I found something that I’m going to hold onto as well. Goodbye Hyosung.”

 

     He walked away, inhaling the rose’s sweet, cleansing aroma.

 

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

              A/N  Thanks so much for reading! This was my first fanfic ever ^^ I hope you liked it~ <3

                             (~none of the pictures for this story are mine~)