Aftermath

Dazzling JongKey

Key:  

     When he woke up, Key remembered what had happened yesterday. He thought about the way Jonghyun felt inside of him, how warm his body was, and how his touch had sent shivers up his spine. He was glad that he lived by himself so that no one could see him blushing profusely or see the small tent that was forming in his pajama bottoms.

 

     As he got ready for work Key called TS Entertainment and left a message saying that the reason he had left early was because he felt sick but that he was better now because he had gotten some rest.

 

     When he walked out of the apartment complex he hailed a cab.

 

     As he was being driven to work, the cab passed a flower shop that must have opened just recently. The window display was filled with dozens of different types of flowers, but just one of them caught his eye; a beautiful pink rose, and the sight put a smile on Key’s face. The flower seemed familiar, as if it was trying to jog some distant memory, and by the time Key had arrived at work, he felt an amazing sense of happiness, as if all was right in the world.

 

Jonghyun:

     It was about an hour after Jonghyun got to work. He had spent most of that time visiting Key. Just being around Key made Jonghyun feel warm inside, as if his heart was just now learning what love really felt like.  

 

     Jonghyun was just about to go down the hall way that leads to the darkroom, when he felt a tap on the shoulder. It was Song Ji-eun, from Secret.

 

     “Hey Jonghyun.” She said a little bit awkwardly.

 

     “Oh, hey Ji-eun, umm what’s up?” Jonghyun asked, curious as to why she would approach him. He had never really talked to the other members of Secret.

 

     “Well, I had to come over to do another photo shoot, and some paperwork with my manager. But I just saw you and, well… ”

 

     “What is it?” Jonghyun asked.

 

     “It’s just that I thought I should let you know. Hyosung has been really angry with you, she says that-” she started blushing and lowered her voice.  “She says that you aren’t a good boyfriend and that you must have a problem with your- uh, well, just that you must have a problem. And that if you make her wait any longer she’ll just have to get the studio to fire you until you come around” she said this all very fast. Her face was scarlet and she seemed really awkward.

 

     “O-oh. Umm, thanks for letting me know Ji-eun” Jonghyun said casually, though all the color from his face seemed to leave.

 

     “Yeah. Jonghyun; you know if I was in this situation, I would just break up with her. Hyosung can be nice and all, but she doesn’t know how to handle relationships, she’s kind of a diva in that way.”

 

     “Yeah, believe it or not, I know. But thanks anyways. I’ll see you around?”

 

     “Sure, I’ve got to go find my manager now, he’s probably freaking out that he doesn’t know where I am, bye!”

 

     Jonghyun went straight to work not even stopping to say “hi” to Jin-ki.

 

     He didn’t know what to do anymore, he wasn’t even sure that he ever did.

 

     A year ago he would never have believed that he could fall in love so fast, or that it would be with a guy, but now it seemed as if being around Key made everything seem right.                       

 

     Even though he knew it made things worse.