Chapter 5

Action

Sungmin’s POV.

‘Why did you do it Kyu?’ I sat him down on my bed and sat opposite him. He hadn’t said a word since we left the school and it didn’t look like that was going to change anytime soon.

 

‘Kyu? Kyuhyun?’ I waved my hand in front of his face, but he just stared at the floor.

 

‘CHO KYUHYUN!’ I shouted, getting scared now, he hadn’t acted like this since…well since a long time ago.

 

I sighed, grabbing my Bun-bun toy and hugging it. ‘Kyu, please talk to me?’ I pleaded. ‘Why did you get so mad at him? You didn’t have to hit him, you’ve never hit him like that before. What’s wrong?’

 

He was silent for another moment, now just looking at his hands. ‘I don’t know… when- when Eunhyuk stood up to us like that I got scared. I couldn’t stand the thought of being hated again, not like before.’ He explained quietly, tears forming in his eyes. ‘I can’t go through that feeling again Min. I CAN’T!’ He suddenly screamed, tears streaming from his eyes. He covered his face with his hands and sobbed.

 

I immediately threw my arms around him, he was shaking. It used to be me who cried all the time, Kyuhyun never cried.

 

‘Oh Kyuhyun it’s going to be okay I swear!’ I soothed, rubbing his back, trying not to cry myself.

 

I moved back and took hold of his hands, holding them against my chest. ‘I promise that no-one will ever hate you Kyuhyun, and you know Siwon will never touch you.’ I planted a small kiss on his lips. ‘I promise.’ I repeated.

 

He smiled softly at me, wiping his tears away. ‘Thank you.’ He whispered.

 

I returned the smile, glad he was feeling better. I handed him Bun-bun to cuddle, knowing that it always helped me. ‘Love you Kyu.’

 

‘Love you too Min.’ He smiled, kissing my forehead and giving Bun-bun a kiss on the head too.

 

‘Does this mean you think we should leave him alone?’ Kyuhyun asked after a while.

 

I thought about this for a moment for grinning. ‘I didn’t say that now did I?’

 

He smiled, then laughed. ‘Excellent.’

 

Eunhyuk’s POV.

I took Donghae home after he had calmed down, there was no way I was letting him stay in school for the rest of the day when he was like this. I fed the student teacher Leeteuk some story about Hae being ill (well he kind of was) before slipping out of school.

 

As we waited for the bus I didn’t know what to say, we’re friends right? Why do I suddenly feel so awkward? I glanced over to Donghae who seemed to be tapping some random rhythm with his feet. Well, now what?

 

I swung my arms loosely by my sides, trying to come up with a way to make this less awkward. At that moment my hand decided it was going to brush against the back of Donghae’s hand, making the situation more awkward, while I was trying so hard to make it less.

 

‘S-sorry.’ I said quickly, avoiding his gaze. I immediately stood as still as possible.

 

‘Eunhyuk?’ I didn’t respond.

 

‘Hyukkie?’ I felt him take my hand. Suddenly I felt my blood racing, oh jeez what is this? Self, what the hell do you think you’re doing? Calm down.

 

I looked down at our hands, wondering if he had done that by accident. Then I looked up at his face, he was blinking at me, I swear he looked like a puppy.

 

Without thinking I smiled, causing Donghae smile too, I think I almost died.

 

He didn’t let go of my hand the whole way home.

 

~

 

When we arrived at his house I didn’t want to say goodbye, it was almost like now that we’re attached it would cause the world to end if I ever let go.

 

He seemed as hesitant as I did. ‘Uhm Hyukkie? Do you want to uh…come inside? We could watch a film or something?’

 

I had to force myself to keep my fan-girling at bay. ‘Oh yeah, a film? Sure thing. Might as well.’ I tried to make myself sound cool and indifferent.

 

Donghae’s eyes lit up. ‘Yay! Okay come on we have to watch my favourite film of all time! Okay? Okay.’ He dragged me into his house, seemingly completely over what happened earlier.

 

It turns out his favourite film of all time was Finding Nemo. In the opening credits he explained that he’d lost count over how many times he had watched it and yet somehow managed to find it sad and hilarious every single time.

 

When Nemo’s mum and unborn siblings died he had tears in his eyes and snuggled closer to me, by the time we got to the part where they thought Nemo was dead he was sobbing. And of course at the end he applauded.

 

I missed most of the story because I busy watching his reactions, which I honestly thought were adorable. There I said it, adorable. Donghae was adorable.

 

Especially when he fell asleep on my shoulder during the ending credits.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

FLUFF WTF.

Now I feel sorry for Kyu, even though he's such a cow TT

The start of Finding Nemo is actually pretty sad right? ;n; Probably should have warned about spoilers

Thank you for subscribing and reading and commenting I love youuuuuuuu~~

Please do it some more <3