The Saddest Day In Live

I Hate My Husband

-Siwon's flashback-

I take my workbag, use my black pantofel and hurriedly. my photo with my wife is break when i take my watch, but i don't care. i think all will be okay. i walk out of my hotel and there's a big bus already waiting for me. i wook up late today, because i felt very sleepy last night. I come inside the bus and sit in an empty chair one. Then the bus hurry up leave the hotel.

"Annyeonhaseyo Mr. Choi"   a man greet you, he is your assistant, Park Chanyeol. "ne, annyeonghaseyo, Mr. Park, how are you?" you greet him back.  "i'm good. do you wake up late Mr. Choi?"   "ne, i'm very sleepy last night. so i must be hurry this morning. hehe". All peoples in the bus talk, some people kidding, some people talk about business, there's also who's talk about their family. 'i miss my wife'   i mumble

for 20 minutes all is okay, but sudden the bus out of control. the bus out of way and tumble to under the bridge, tumble into a wood. all of the passangers bounce out from the bus. you still can hear some screams from the peoples, few seconds later,  all is dark.

-end POV-

 

Sehun's phone ringing "ne yeoboseyo hyeong?"   Kris phone you. "Ah, Sehun'ah can you back to home now, omma rushed to hospital. her heart ache is relapse"   "jinjja hyeong?"   Sehun gasp. "ne, ppalli come to Hapdong Medical Hospital"  "ne hyeong, ne. i'm go now!"

"Sorry, i can't join. my omma go to hospital and i must go now"   sehun said. "ne no problem. take care of you omma. well soon". "ne, excuse me".  Sehun hurry up to his car and drive fastly.

"Haerin-ah, we go now"   "ne omma". All of you go to the airport with hyukjae,s car. You still cry on omoni's shoulder.   "appa, don't you call the airport operator? to order tickets"   jiwon ask. "ah ne appa forget. appa will phone now"

the operator  "good evening,sir. can i help you?"   "ah ne, evening. i want to order 7 tickets to Chiayi, Taiwan for 4 pm, please"   "wait Sir, i'll check the flight for 4 pm".   

"hallo Sir?"   "ne. how?"   "yes, we have flight to Chiayi, Taiwan at 4 pm. 7 tickets Sir?"   "ne"   "on behalf of who Sir?"   "Park Hwang Seo" "ok Sir, booked. thankyou"

 

30 minutes later~     "we arrive now. ppalli. it's 3. 40 already"   All of you run hurriedly and arrive at the operator table.  "Evening, i who order the tickets on behalf of Park Hwang Seo"   "ah, ne Sir. this is the tickets. 7 tickets"   after that appa pay it.

 

@ plane~     Yah finally we all in the plane now. "omma, i wish Siwon is okay"   you say with tears fall down. "omma too. we wish Siwon is okay"    "be patient baby"  omma hug you.

 

@ CYI airport~     you and family run out from the plane and looking for taxi to Chiayi Christian Hospital.

 

@ Chiayi Christian Hospital~     "excuse me, can we know where all of the victims from accident today?"   "oh, there Sir"   the officer point to the emergency room"  "thankyou"

You run to the emergency room. "Doctor.. um, doctor, is my husband here?"   you ask panic.  "sorry, who is your husband Sir?"   "Choi Siwon Doc"  "oh i don't know if he here or not. you can check it"   "thanks Doctor".   You go to to the emergency room with your family. All of you looking for Siwon. after few minutes the result is zero. there's no Siwon.

"omma, where is Siwon?? Where is my husband omma?!!"   you crying so hard. then doctor come. "doctor, my husband was not here. is he have not found yet?"   "maybe Sir. some victims is still heve not found yet. just wait. the rescue team still do searching for 3 days next"  "be patient haerin onni"   jiwon say and hyukjae caress your hair. "ok, we stay in the nearest hotel for 3 days"   say omoni with tears fall down. "be patient omoni"   jiwon say. "ne jiwonnie". all tears is falling down.

"Haerin-ah, better we looking for hotel now. you need to rest. you must keep your baby"   aboji say.   "ne aboji"

 

All of you stay in Chiayi Hotel. not far from the hospital.

"Haerin-ah, how about you have diner?"   hyukjae say,  "ah ne oppa. i will eat later". "no no. you have not eat since last. we go to restaurant now"   "ok oppa"