My Care Guy~ Accident

I Hate My Husband

"Sehun-ah, you bring it all for nuna?"   You ask Sehun while you open the refrigerator to take a drink for Sehun who put the shop bag to the kitchen, "ne nuna-ya"   "why you be so good like this to nuna?"   bring the drink to dining room. "are you holiday?"  you put the glass in front of sehun,  "of course nuna, today is Sunday"  he answer looking at you, "i saw some car left here, are they your family?"   "ah ne, they are to busy. so they go too fast"   Sehun look at your face, seems like your mood isn't good. "nuna, are you sad?"   "ani, aniyo Sehun-ah, better take your drink. i know you are thirsty"   "gomawo nuna".

No long time, you feel dizzy again, you hold your forehead and also your stomach feel queasiness, you run to the sink which is in the kitchen. Sehun who was drink as hurry put his glass on the table and walk fast to you. You vomit and cold sweating. "nuna, do you okay?"   Sehun worry about you, but you still vomit. Sehun take a glass of hot water and give it to you, "drink this nuna". you take the glass from him and drink, "thankyou Sehun-ah"   "ne"  he smile slightly  "you better rest nuna, i'll bring you to room". Sehun take your hand in his shoulder, bring you to room and lie down you."nuna, i'll sit in the living room"    "no, no Sehun-ah"   you pull Sehun's hand with your weak hand, sehun look at you  "Stay here Sehun-ah, i want to hold someone's hand"   Sehun take place and sit beside you, "okay, i'm here nuna".

You feel sleepy then sleep while holding sehun's hand. When you sleep, sehun look at you face deeply, without he realize, suddenly he touch your face, your nose, your cheek, he adore you  'nuna is very beautiful, nuna's nose, nuna's lips, nuna's chin, nuna's cheek, all is so flawless'. Sehun juxtaposed his face to your face, Sehun want to kiss you, but immediately he realize what he doing and take his face away from you. 'ah, what are you dong sehun?'   he shake his head.

then, sehun also feel sleepy and finally he sleep, sit on your bed.

 

5 pm~  You wake up and find Sehun is sleep tight, 'oh baby Sehun'  you mutter,  'omo!! what i said? baby sehun?'   you realease your hand from him slowly. Then take your dress in wardrobe, go to the bathroom to take a bath.

 

Sehun wake up and find you not there, "nuna? where are you?", then you out from the bathroom. "sehun-ah, you already wake up",  "oh nuna, i'm permission want to go home"  sehun hurry up leave your room, "be careful sehun-ah". You also send him to the master door, "sehun-ah, this is downpour. better you stay here till the rain subside. i'll take a hot tea for you",  "ah, nuna no need"   "it's okay sehun, sit down".  Sehun sit in the living room, after that you bring two cups of tea and some snack.. 

"here is sehun-ah"   you put that all on the table then sit beside sehun. You take the TV remote and turn it on. News is airing when the TV on. 

 

-Network Announcer POV-

Today an accident happened in Chiayi, Taiwan at 4 pm. A bus from XXXX company tumble to the outside guardrail. provisional estimates the accident happened because of damage in the brake machine. The quest is still do by the police. Now all of the victims who found already is brought to the Chiayi Christian Hospital.

-end POV-

 

You swallowed, speecless, you can't feel you body, all is blur now, you feel hard to breath, you hold sehun's hand then you faint

"nuna, ireona nuna!!!"   Sehun paths your cheek, "nuna-ya ireona!!"  Sehun lie down you on the sofa then go to the kitchen to take the water. He run to you, splash the water to your face while paths your face, "nuna...nuna!!"   he panic, he take a eucalyptus oil in the first aid box and let you smell it. you awake. "nuna, are you okay?"   "my phone, where is my phone?"   you ask in panic.

"this, use mine"   You push the phone number of omma, "omma, yeo..yeoboseyo, this is haerin"   your voice is not relax at all. "ne haerinne, wae?"   "omma, have omma hear the news this evening?"   "no baby, omma is busy. what happen?"   "omma...o...omma... siwon...siwon..."   you say it stammered,  "siwon why?"   your omma start to panic. "siwon..si...siwon got an acc...accident omma"   you cry,  "what??!!!!!"   omma shock.  "is he okay haerin-ah?"   "it said that all people not safe. if..if there's people who safe, the people will injured very severe"   you cry is more hard. "okay haerin-ah, omma will phone siwon's family and omma also appa will go to your house"    "ne, ne omma"

 

You sudeenly hug sehun, and sehun suddenly reply it. "nuna-ya, be calm. everything will be okay"   "sehun-ah, he is my husband!! i can't calm at all!"   You release your hug from sehun and close your face with your palms while you cry.   

"sorry nuna, if i hurts you"   sehun calm down you then hug you, he paths your shoulder.

20 minutes later, your family and siwon's family come."Haerin-ah"   aboji call you,  you stand up immediately.  "aboji!!"   you run to him and hug him tightly. "aboji...hiks...hiks.."   you cry on his shoulder. "calm down Haerin-ah, we go to Chiayin right now"

Sehun stand up and say "excuse me, can i join to go to Chiayin? i'm really worry about the condition of haerin's husband"   "oh, sorry who are you?"   Omoni ask,  "ah ne, i'm Sehun, little brother from siwon's friend. "ne, sure. you can join"   appa say.