He is My Guardian Angle 2

I Hate My Husband

"nah nuna, we arrive safely now. you look tired, let me take you inside your house" he open his safety belt and also you. He take off his car's door, go out first then he open the door where you sit.  "you look a bit weak nuna, put your hand on my shoulder"   "ah ne".

Sehun bring you to house, he open the door. "um.. nuna, where is your room? let me take you there so that you can have a rest"   "there, near the dining room"   Sehun bring you to there.   "Take a rest nuna, don't forget about  take your vitamins"  "ne, you are so a good man"   "ah nuna, i just remember, here is the document from Yeon Sang hyeong for your husband"   "ok, put it on the table. thankyou"   "i'm back now. take care nuna"   "ne, be careful Sehun-ah"   "annyeong nuna-ya"   "annyeong"   He leave you and back to his office.

"what a very nice guy"   you mumble then smile  'i wish my husband was here, i wanna hug him and share this happily'   you say in your heart. You feel so tired, so you decide to sleep.

 

6 pm, you hear someone in the kitchen, it's like someone is cooking. You wake up slowly. balancing your body. You open the door slowly, peek to the kitchen and you see Sehun was there. You pretend to clean you throat. "umm..... Sehun-ah why are you here?"  you ask curious. "only for help nuna. is nuna's omma didn't come?"   he ask while cut off some vegetables to make a soup.  "still not yet, they are may be busy today. tomorrow they will come. ah, btw what do you cook Sehun-ah?"   "oh, i'm cooking soup and chicken for you. also make some fruit sallad. ah ne nuna, i also bought this milk for nuna"   "aihhh Sehun-ah, how i can say thanks to you? you are too nice"   "no need nuna-ya, just stay health and keep the baby health too"   "Sehun-ah"   you smile, look at him  when he move to take something, accindetally his face meet your face so close. you looking each other. your heart beat very fast. 'ah naega wae?'  you mumble. it takes few minutes till you realize then turn your face down. "ah ne Sehun-ah, i'm wait in the dining room"   Sehun not answer, he seems like nervous.

 

"ah naneun wae?"   ask Sehun to himself, "jinjjayo!!"   messed up his hair then continue cooking.

He finished cook then bring the food to the dining room nervously. "nuna.. i just finish cook. let's eat"   he say with a force smile on his face. "ah nde"   you also smile nervously. "nuna eat well. it;s for you and your baby"   "nde Sehun-ah".   You both eat silently. "nuna finsh already?, i'll brew a glass of milk for you. but first take your vitamis"   You just silent while your face still turn down.

"nuna here is the water and where you put the vitamins?"   "i put it on my room. i'll take it"   "no, nuna. let me take it"    you just sit when Sehun walk into your room. Sehun looking for your vitamins and see it on the table where he also found some photos of you with Siwon. 'is he Haerin nuna's husband?  he is perfect looking. properly Haerin nuna choosen him to be husband, he is good. but why i am jealous? Sehun-ah pabo!!'   he mutter and shake his head fastly and then feel a bit ache on your head.

 

"nuna, sorry for wait a long time"   "it's ok Sehun"   You take your vitamis immediately.

"here's the milk nuna. i hope it's not too full.. hehe"   "thanks Sehun-ah"   you smile slightly.    

"nuna, it's 9 pm already. i'll go home. take care and good night nuna. sleep well ne?"   "ne"    "i'm go now. Sa... A... Annyeong"

"ne annyeong ba.... Sehun-ah"   "let me send you to the car"   "no need nuna. just rest okay, bye"   "ne, bye"

 

 

 

 

hi hi hi hi...

update so many today.

don't forget to comment sweety readers^^

 

 

owned by: HunsPrincess. @whitepearl1996n on twitter^^